Honored Social Butterfly

How Will the Left React to Another 4 Years of President Trump?

I'm laughing just thinking about it. We know we'll hear words like illegitimate, rigged, stolen, the ruskies you know, blah, blah, blah. In fact... 

Every time they’ve lost since 1968, they’ve called it illegitimate—except for the 49-state landslides.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/will-democrats-accept-another-trump-victory-11594405793

We know there will be more screaming, more vandalism, more outrage, more riots and more arrests. What I do suspect is a greater push for secession, after the ban on sanctuary cities. The left will increasingly wish to separate from America and create a "free summer of love  society". 

It could get ugly.  

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

Fishslayer's guess was wrong. Here are some of the reasons DECENT Americans, not those on the left, hate Comrade Trump.

• The man is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR
  • Trump insults everyone who disagrees with him or criticizes him
  • He surrounded himself with CONVICTED FELONS
  • He does NOT allow diversity of opinion. Nobody is allowed to disagree with him.
  • He calls the FREE PRESS an Enemy of the People
  • He turned many of the Republican Party traditional values upside down.
  • He's been attacking the FBI non-stop for 3 1/2 years
  • He turned the Justice Dept. into his political law firm
  • His cabinet members have to swear loyalty to Trump instead of the Constitution.
  • He's done nothing about Kim Jong Un, except send him LOVE LETTERS
  • He is Vladimir's Flunky

The real question, is why do his Cult members support a low life like Trump. Decent Americans want somebody to restore respect, integrity, independence, and honesty to the office of the president.

We also want a president who PUTS AMERICA FIRST

Honored Social Butterfly

I think an equal question needs to be asked...will the far right accept defeat??? Will Trump? He has already admitted he doesn't like losing. Will the KKK march and protest, along with Qanon and other groups??? It works both ways!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777   The biggest problem with the title of this thread is that not all that will not vote for Trump are Liberals or leftists. they are like myself. a true Republican of very good standing. that is refusing to see my party, the party of many great men stained  for ever by this man.

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I know, right?  LOL!!

They will continue to scream at the sky and whine like a bunch of two year olds that don't get their way... 

It's a good thing the adults are in charge,  It's going to be alright. 

It will be interesting to see who leaves the country and where they go...

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png