Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How Trump Voters View Race and Ethnicity

Message 1 of 14

Apparently the ignoble donald supporters are so fearful and insecure with their own self-worth, that they indulge in religious nonsense and hate of others to make up for their own lack of self-esteem.    Listen to their words and note how all they are attempting to do is belittle others, which by some illogical twist makes them feel better about themselves.

They, IMO, are very sad and pathetic individuals who are so weak that they rely on others to quell their own insecurities and failures in life.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 14

@L42010 wrote:

It is so destructive to tell American citizens to leave if they do not like what we see happening! Our country was built on its diversity and inclusion and unfortunately,  the African American peoples (and others) had to gain that out of total slavery, which history has shown to be a total disgrace of humanity. If in 2016, Donald Trump didn't like our country and felt the need "to make America great again", then why didn't he just leave? If he feels that strongly against the inclusive diversity of our democracy, than why didn't he just pack up and go to one of his foreign land retreats?

I'm reading a very interesting article to help me understand this whole immigration failure from the National Institute of Health titled "Unintended Consequences of US Immigration Policy: Explaining the Post-1965 Surge from Latin America" from 2012.  As I am reading I am highlighting, underlining and taking notes....funny thing, not much isn't in that category and I am getting more disgusted with the whole immigration situation. In my opinion, most was created out of the "supremacy" mindset. Fear mongering at best. So much of repeated history happening again. Then I ponder, if the original landowners of the Native American history had done to the "immigrants" what we are now doing, what would have become?  Ahh...so, am I suppose to leave because I disagree with what the current mindset is and not for what the original settlers came to America for?

Huh, coming from this President who in a 1986 speech told American's that "terrorist and subversives are just two days' driving time from (the border crossing at) Harlingen, Texas"?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R8QxCD6ir8    ("The last speech of Ronald Reagan as President was on immigration" ~ via Montclair Immigration Network ~ Jan. 8, 2019)

Now, that's how American's get confused, no

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

Unfortunately, those words have been quite common in our culture for decades.
Remember Viet Nam? and what would we say to all that didn't agree. "America Love it or leave it"?
That has been the normal answer to any kind of criticism that most Americans have always come up with when they don't like what they hear  This time perhaps  is time that when anyone criticizes anything or the Government or whatever, they do it because they usually have found things that they think need to be fixed or that they don't like.
It has nothing to do on how much they don't love this country, is that by pointing out its defects they want to make it better.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14

It is so destructive to tell American citizens to leave if they do not like what we see happening! Our country was built on its diversity and inclusion and unfortunately,  the African American peoples (and others) had to gain that out of total slavery, which history has shown to be a total disgrace of humanity. If in 2016, Donald Trump didn't like our country and felt the need "to make America great again", then why didn't he just leave? If he feels that strongly against the inclusive diversity of our democracy, than why didn't he just pack up and go to one of his foreign land retreats?

I'm reading a very interesting article to help me understand this whole immigration failure from the National Institute of Health titled "Unintended Consequences of US Immigration Policy: Explaining the Post-1965 Surge from Latin America" from 2012.  As I am reading I am highlighting, underlining and taking notes....funny thing, not much isn't in that category and I am getting more disgusted with the whole immigration situation. In my opinion, most was created out of the "supremacy" mindset. Fear mongering at best. So much of repeated history happening again. Then I ponder, if the original landowners of the Native American history had done to the "immigrants" what we are now doing, what would have become?  Ahh...so, am I suppose to leave because I disagree with what the current mindset is and not for what the original settlers came to America for?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14

@KidBoy2 wrote:
CT posted..

Trump is the only president in my life who hired White Nationalists to work in the White House. That includes Sebastian Gorka, Stephen Miller, Michael Anton, and Steve Bannon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

White Nationalists ? Calling these men that is a racist remark...you proud of that? If so why? I suggest that you use critical thinking before you post garbage like that.

White nationalism
Political ideology
DescriptionWhite nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity. Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation. Wikipedia

KidBoy2, answer the questions:   How do you explain trump appointing racist white supremacists to his cabinet and campaign staff?  How do you explain him using and associating with the likes of Steve Bannon, Michael Anton, Stephan Miller, and Sebastian Gorka.  How do  you explain the corruption surrounding trump and all of the indictments and convictions that have resulted from them?

A Link to Wikipedia won't answer the question or offer an explanation.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14

@KidBoy2 wrote:
The Root | Black News, Opinions, Politics and Culture.

So that is were the likes of CT get their information...very telling.

The Root is quoting polls and surveys by nationally recognized organizations. Just go to the original source to confirm.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14
CT posted..

Trump is the only president in my life who hired White Nationalists to work in the White House. That includes Sebastian Gorka, Stephen Miller, Michael Anton, and Steve Bannon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

White Nationalists ? Calling these men that is a racist remark...you proud of that? If so why? I suggest that you use critical thinking before you post garbage like that.

White nationalism
Political ideology
DescriptionWhite nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity. Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation. Wikipedia

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

How Trump Voters View Race and Ethnicity

Message 8 of 14

Trump is the only president in my life who hired White Nationalists to work in the White House. That includes Sebastian Gorka, Stephen Miller, Michael Anton, and Steve Bannon. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14
CT Posted..

Ku Klux Klan Newspaper Supports Donald Trump For President

November 2, 2016

https://fortune.com/2016/11/02/donald-trump-ku-klux-klan-newspaper/

Neo Nazis Support Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e3T3VHmEkg

How White Nationalists Learned to Love Donald Trump

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/donald-trump-2016-white-nationalists-alt-right-21438...

==========================================

CT Is, again, yet, grasping at straws.

This thread is "How Trump Voters View Race and Ethnicity" it looks like poor CT thinks he can start a thread with opinion and then tries, and fails to back it up with facts.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

How Trump Voters View Race and Ethnicity

Message 10 of 14

Ku Klux Klan Newspaper Supports Donald Trump For President

November 2, 2016

https://fortune.com/2016/11/02/donald-trump-ku-klux-klan-newspaper/

Neo Nazis Support Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e3T3VHmEkg

How White Nationalists Learned to Love Donald Trump

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/donald-trump-2016-white-nationalists-alt-right-21438...

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors