From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How Trump Rescued Our Economy From Obama’s ‘New Normal’

Message 1 of 69

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The GOPerLords have ordered their dupes to call the inflation-free Obama years a period of "artificially low interest rates" to try and conceal Der Trumpers bungling as the real cause for the inflation that drove down the average workers real income, despite the miniscule tax cut lil donny tossed them.

People - if the rates were too low, nobody would've bought our Treasury notes, but funny thing, THEY DID BUY THEM, so "artificially low" is just another lie from the far right. The market judged the rates to be just right, and now is demanding MORE for their money because they see the disaster that is Trump.

There is no need for GOPerLords to tell anyone that the interest rates were artificially low - common sense does that. They were not based on the realities of the economy, they were used to boost the economy.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 69

@Olderscout66 wrote:

What Der Trumper did was redistribute $1.2 Trillion from the the 99% to the Corporate Oligarchs. This led to a 31% increase in Corporate profits and great leaps in stock prices AND an inflation adjusted 1.9% DECREASE in the average wage. The GOPerLords know that's good for them, and the GOPer base is too dense to understand it is NOT good for them, no matter how many infants and children lil donny puts in for-profit prisons and how many poor kids he kicks off SNAP - those being his other accomplishments.

You're right - Obama gave you your wealth redistribution and began the transformation from capitalism to a managed economy.

Fortunately, along came Trump to bring back the free market capitalism and the results have been astounding.

As to the "infants" in jail -  how is that related to the economy? Aaah - might it have to do with those dirty words, "for-profit"?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 69

@RichardC305214

I agree with you. It’s easy to spot a liar when you see one. Finally admitting that about “trump the liar”?

Isn’t he at about 5000 for the last two years? He is really good at it. 

What’s disgusting is that people believe his lies. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 69

@RichardC305214 wrote:

I suppose you go to CNN, and ABC, and MSNBC, and CBS and find that they all make the same statements about politics. That is because they are all MSM and told what to report and how. If you dont like the daily signal then try OANN http://www.oann.com

Then, take something they say is a fact on OAN and do a research on it, an honest research from honest sources, and see for yourself who is lying.

It is not hard to find a lie. For example: When watching the Ford testimony, she said she was afraid to fly and would have to drive to the East Coast. When presented with her extensive flying for vacations and work she tried to cover her lie. There it is right from the horses mouth. Liars are easy to detect if you look for it, but you must always listen to quotes in context, something the media by passes.

Yes as you say liars are easy to detect, and I have detected one. You made it easy.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 69

I suppose you go to CNN, and ABC, and MSNBC, and CBS and find that they all make the same statements about politics. That is because they are all MSM and told what to report and how. If you dont like the daily signal then try OANN http://www.oann.com

Then, take something they say is a fact on OAN and do a research on it, an honest research from honest sources, and see for yourself who is lying.

It is not hard to find a lie. For example: When watching the Ford testimony, she said she was afraid to fly and would have to drive to the East Coast. When presented with her extensive flying for vacations and work she tried to cover her lie. There it is right from the horses mouth. Liars are easy to detect if you look for it, but you must always listen to quotes in context, something the media by passes.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 69

It amazes me to read the responses from some people. You responded with statements about Trump not being worth $10billion and stuff about his family. It is clear to me that you are just a talking head repeating what the CNN talking heads have brain washed you with.

What difference does it make "to quote Hillary about the death of our diplomat) whether Trump and his assets are worth $10billion or $1billion? Did you ever hear about Obama or the Clintons giving away their $400,000 presidential salary to charity as Trump does? Did you research the money candidates were taking from special interests and lobbyists during the campaign? I know you didn't because you would have found that all candidates from both parties were getting big money and guess who the only one on the list with no big donor money? TRUMP! Trump gave $1million to the vets! I'm giving you certifiable facts here - go check it out. Your belief about Trump is a lie. I honestly don't know how Trump puts up with all the lies about him without going ballistic. The NWO owned media has been successful in creating intense hate for a man who is fixing America and should be praised, but instead is hated for the corruption of the Obama administration projected onto him. And we know why, Trump has put a stop to many of the corrupt programs put in place by the NWO deep state globalists. Trump saved taxpayers 1billion in taxes by bailing out of the Paris summit - you can't even get an accounting of where the previous payments by Obama went. America was ripped off and Obama was happy to comply. You need to go somewhere else for your news - try nomorefakenews.com

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 69

You stated:

"Donald Trump is a pathological liar who's surrounded himself with convicted felons, yet one of his supporters accuses President Obama of being an organized crime leader."

If you want to keep your doctor, if you want to keep your plan, - LOL - Obama still has never told the truth. That is a pathological liar - Obama is the master liar of all times! Trump is not mother Teresa, but just like he was called a liar by CNN for stating he was wire tapped - it was proven true, so he did not lie. It has been over a year and not 1 piece of evidence of Russia collusion, but you brain washed subjects keep pushing that lie. Obama still has not given us a real birth certificate - the one on the white house website was proven a fake and the woman who supplied it can't testify she had a Clinton style accident - supposedly died in a plane crash, but a floating gopro camera had footage of her holding onto a wing of the plane, but at sometime she was killed and was the only one that did not survive the crash! At least it was not another 2 bullet in the head Clinton suicide. Talk about Trump's people - I have to laugh - Obama had known criminals in every top department and let's not forget those not convicted due to their organized crime buddies. Hillary - wow - even dems reject that criminal, Holder, Lynch, Comey, Brennan, the list goes on and on. And let's not forget Schultz who's criminal activity in the DNC was against fellow democrats shafting Bernie Sanders. I used to be a democrat, but that party has turned into a cesspool of crime lies and deceit. It makes us honest people want to puke!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 69

@RichardC305214 wrote:

Obviously, Trump must use info from his team since he is not all knowing. I suspect that they do get things wrong here and there, but expecting perfection from humans will disappoint every time.

But, since you have entered my field, I will state, that unlike me who makes money from the market every year for the past 20 years, I would judge you to be financially depleted based upon your views of the economy. It is never a good idea to take economic advice from losers, but I will from winners like $10billion Trump.

Trump has 10 billion? Where did you get that info? You better read how the trump family got its money, and it is a lot less than you think. The people who know him best have said all along he has been a taker not a maker for years and the NY Times laid out a lot of facts. Based on your posts I would judge you not to be in this field, but the field of make bieleve

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 69

Nothing like 'The Daily Signal' for accurate and reliable articles and analysis.  And pigs fly.     Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 69

There is no doubt in my mind that people who manipulate the facts into an entirely opposite meaning are invested in doing so. Those on the public dole, those employed by the corrupt, and those who have done dirty deeds for higher ups and are fearful of getting caught for their fraud and other illegal acts.

When one considers that all money for gov spending comes from one place - tax payers, it stands to reason that those not paying any taxes have nothing to gain by the gov giving tax breaks to the public. Those who do not work and don't want a job because they are sponging off working people have no benefit by reducing the taxes on corporations who will then hire more people - they just don't want a job no matter what.

Those responsible for the 2008 crash - congress, wall street, and banks - were rewarded with $1.4 + trillion stolen from the public by treasury secretary Paulson and Paulson stated that he cannot tell us where that $1.4trillion (with a T) went! That $1.4trillion gave big bonuses to those that caused the crash and the public got the crumbs - I suppose that would be favored by wall street and the bankers, but the average person gets to pay for the inflation that it caused.

Please don't give your investment advice to others - they want to keep what they have!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors