Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How The Obama Administration Set In Motion Democrats’ Coup Against Trump

Message 1 of 13

@jimc91 wrote:

How The Obama Administration Set In Motion Democrats’ Coup Against Trump

Rep. Devin Nunes realized the purpose of Obama’s dossier. 'Devin figured out in December what was going on,' says Langer. 'It was an operation to bring down Trump.'

BY:  Lee Smith

AFTER DONALD TRUMP was elected forty-fifth president of the United States, the operation designed to undermine his campaign transformed. It became an instrument to bring down the commander in chief. The coup started almost immediately after the polls closed.

Jim, apparently the authors of your unattributed topic and Fox News don't understand the meaning of the one syllable-word, "coup" means.

Coup - a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/

For the "definition challenged", impeachment is neither sudden, violent OR illegal as determined by the court last week. I encourage posters to understand the definition of the terms they post.

I recall reading a study about Fox Viewers several years ago and it still seems to apply today, given that Fox is still pushing the faux-coup narrative.  I encourage their viewers to change the channel on occasion.  Here's the study I am referencing, for the benefit of Fox Viewers review (I truly regret the periodicals choice of headlines....it maybe offensive to some):

Study: Watching Fox News Actually Makes You Stupid

So why does Fox mis-use the term "coup"?  Are they trying to inflame others views?  Are they being honest?  Do Fox viewers care?  How can they "decide" when the reporting is so dishonest and a lie?  You know, Fox claims they "report" and "you decide".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 13

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Actually, it was very easy. We just watched Trump commit a bunch of impeachable offenses and picked one. 

And, for the record, Trump was not elected by the people. He was appointed by the Electoral College. Just sayin'

TOO FUNNY!

One of the founders said, " A Republic , if we can keep it."

He was thinking about the folks in the future  that would insist on the USA move to anarchy.

No thanks, the Electoral College works just fine!

Of course it does. I was simply pointing out that Trump did not win the election but was appointed.  I find I have to keep pointing out the truth or some posters wlll try to get away with some pretty far out comments.  Have a nice day

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Actually, it was very easy. We just watched Trump commit a bunch of impeachable offenses and picked one. 

And, for the record, Trump was not elected by the people. He was appointed by the Electoral College. Just sayin'

TOO FUNNY!

He was thinking about the folks in the future  that would insist on the USA move to anarchy.  How do you know?  Was he at one of your coctail parties???  Too funny.  I bet he meant the folks in the future that would prefer a dictatorship.

No thanks, the Electoral College works just fine!  Not if you believe in one person, one vote....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13
Oh I agree, esp. if your in the hard right minority, why yes it does, and with a little help from Russia too don't forget.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13

@Richva wrote:

TOO FUNNY!

He was thinking about the folks in the future  that would insist on the USA move to anarchy.

No thanks, the Electoral College works just fine!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 13

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13

@Panjandrum wrote:

Super Sleuth Nunes uncovers another nefarious Obama plot. Was this the night he lurked about in the bushes on the WH grounds or was it another occassion?

It may seem odd, but I love these half-baked conspiracies for their sheer whackadoodle craziness and watching people beclown themselves by taking them seriously. Please proceed, I'm just on the sidelines having a laugh..

They don't seem to even try to come up with a reasonably believable theory any more. Each claim is nuttier than the last. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13
besides, we know why you guys hated Obama so much. One because he was successful and very popular, despite being blocked at every turn by the GOP in whatever he wanted to do, and two, he was black.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13
another slow news day in Kiev Jim?????
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13

Super Sleuth Nunes uncovers another nefarious Obama plot. Was this the night he lurked about in the bushes on the WH grounds or was it another occassion?

It may seem odd, but I love these half-baked conspiracies for their sheer whackadoodle craziness and watching people beclown themselves by taking them seriously. Please proceed, I'm just on the sidelines having a laugh..

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors