Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How Russia Stole the Election for tRump

Message 1 of 7

To make the Russia connection go away the ignoble donald supporters have to believe that a man with 40 years experience in the foreign  political world who just had his entire career and finances crushed in the Ukraine  /  Maiden / Yanokovoch exit back to Putin / Russia and in debt to the tune of $15M+  to a Russian oligarch who just  was a bff with Putin has rushed home to the US and  decided to be magnanimous and voluteer to work for free for Donald.    To have documented messages back to  Russian Oligarch - are we good now....after meeting up with Russian contingency in Trump Tower with Donald's son and Jared - were magically all about adoption

That level of non-reality belief is quite astounding, but that is what we are reading here, when they say that there was no Russian influence in the 2016 elections. 

As more and more US voters are waking up the the overt racism in Donald - those voters are not saying that in a good way.

What we continue to read here, is headlines from those people and then they have zero comprehension of what they really means....that is the ignorble donald supporter we see here today. 

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

@Olderscout66wrote:

Hillary lost because of less than 78,000 votes cast in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Ohio.

Most people who had voted for Obama in 2008 but voted for Lemontop, somebody else or just didn't vote self-identify as Conservative. In looking into why they "deserted", the major factor was FAKE NEWS, which the Russians provided in abundance. Since it was impossible to survey people on EVERY lie the Russian/Republicans told, the survey zeroed in on just three:

1. Hillary was suffering from major health problems

2. While she was SECSTATE, Hillary sold arms to ISIS

3. Pope Francis endorsed Trump before the election.

While 26% of the Obama voters who did not vote for Hillary rejected all 3 of those lies, 89% of the people who BELEIVED all three switched sides in 2016.

The survey used multiple regression analysis to establish a firm connection between these 3 BS stories and the decision voters made to reject Hillary. The analysis showed that there was only a 1 in 7 chance some other factor - race, age, sex, economic status, view of the economy or education level - had been the reason for the voter rejecting Hillary. Simply put, those 3 lies out of the hundreds spread on social media and Fox were over 3.3 times as likely to influence voters choice as any other element they could identify. If you add in the impact of all the OTHER lies, the evidence is overwhelming - the KGB stole the election for Trump!

So to NRAGOPers who insist the torrent of lies and slander pumped by the RussianRepublicans had no impact, you can add that to the rest of the supermarket tabloid "factoids" you swallow, but those who live outside the Republibubble will know the truth - Der Trumper stole the election with the help of the KGB, and he's been paying them back with the most pro-Russia Government in our History.

Do you have a reputable source for all that? I gotta tell ya, I have serious doubts about sources that use terms like NRAGOPers and Republicbubbles.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

2016 was the year voters rejected the establishment politicians. Hillary was the status-quo, except for her gender. Discontent was high, and they didn't care what the the establishment politicians said....

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@Tom5678wrote:
Indeed yes, right you are!! I have been stunned by the details that have come out about how the Russians were involved in helping Trump get elected. And by his continuing inaction in how he is handling, or not handling the ongoing Russian threats, which is of course, because it was part of the collusion deal. Russia would be allowed to do what it wants to do for its part, while they would help elect Trump. Just this morning I saw breaking news a few minutes ago where Mueller is now looking into when Trump knew about the Hillary e-mails. Did he know before this was made public? I strongly suspect yes he did, based on what I have read in "Collusion", and I recall very well him speaking into a mic at a rally and begging Russia to help find these e-mails, which eventually came out by Wikileaks. Karma is eventually going to catch up to Trump, hopefully sooner as opposed to later. It may take awhile, but it WILL catch up to Trump and the GOP. Mark my words!

The real danger to our Democracy is the republican fake news network. Hearing and agreeing to just 3 outlandish lies about Hillary accounted for 89% of Obama voters who rejected Hillary. Reagan seems to have known what he was doing when he got rid of the Fairness Doctrine in broadcasting and allowed totally fabricated lies and propaganda to be presented as NEWS on our TV, radio and Internet. Now the NRAGOP can elect an emotional and intellectual 6-year-old, serial adulterer, convicted fraudster who cheated his investors and clients out of BILLIONS  as POTUS and still have their base continue to support him AFTER it becomes obvious he conspired with Russia's Intelligence Service to rig the election in his favor. It's like Hitler won WWII by telling so many lies to the American people they decided to join his side.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7
Indeed yes, right you are!! I have been stunned by the details that have come out about how the Russians were involved in helping Trump get elected. And by his continuing inaction in how he is handling, or not handling the ongoing Russian threats, which is of course, because it was part of the collusion deal. Russia would be allowed to do what it wants to do for its part, while they would help elect Trump. Just this morning I saw breaking news a few minutes ago where Mueller is now looking into when Trump knew about the Hillary e-mails. Did he know before this was made public? I strongly suspect yes he did, based on what I have read in "Collusion", and I recall very well him speaking into a mic at a rally and begging Russia to help find these e-mails, which eventually came out by Wikileaks. Karma is eventually going to catch up to Trump, hopefully sooner as opposed to later. It may take awhile, but it WILL catch up to Trump and the GOP. Mark my words!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

How Russia Stole the Election for tRump

Message 7 of 7

Hillary lost because of less than 78,000 votes cast in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Ohio.

Most people who had voted for Obama in 2008 but voted for Lemontop, somebody else or just didn't vote self-identify as Conservative. In looking into why they "deserted", the major factor was FAKE NEWS, which the Russians provided in abundance. Since it was impossible to survey people on EVERY lie the Russian/Republicans told, the survey zeroed in on just three:

1. Hillary was suffering from major health problems

2. While she was SECSTATE, Hillary sold arms to ISIS

3. Pope Francis endorsed Trump before the election.

While 26% of the Obama voters who did not vote for Hillary rejected all 3 of those lies, 89% of the people who BELEIVED all three switched sides in 2016.

The survey used multiple regression analysis to establish a firm connection between these 3 BS stories and the decision voters made to reject Hillary. The analysis showed that there was only a 1 in 7 chance some other factor - race, age, sex, economic status, view of the economy or education level - had been the reason for the voter rejecting Hillary. Simply put, those 3 lies out of the hundreds spread on social media and Fox were over 3.3 times as likely to influence voters choice as any other element they could identify. If you add in the impact of all the OTHER lies, the evidence is overwhelming - the KGB stole the election for Trump!

So to NRAGOPers who insist the torrent of lies and slander pumped by the RussianRepublicans had no impact, you can add that to the rest of the supermarket tabloid "factoids" you swallow, but those who live outside the Republibubble will know the truth - Der Trumper stole the election with the help of the KGB, and he's been paying them back with the most pro-Russia Government in our History.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.