Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
438
Views

Re: How Republicans Deny People Their Right To Vote

438 Views
Message 1 of 53

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Pols promise people stuff in the hope of getting their votes.


Your comment above just about sums it up.

 

What you are saying is that BLACKS VOTERS cannot think for themselves.

I said "people" - you went racial.

 

What you are saying is that BLACK VOTERS sell their votes to the highest bidder.

No, I am saying that people decide which candidate is best for them. You seem hung up on race.

 

The FACT that you state "POLS PROMISE PEOPLE STUFF IN THE HOPE OF GETTING THEIR VOTES" in conjunction with your other previous comments relating to BLACK VOTERS and DEPENDENCY PROGRAMS and RACE BASED PROGRAMS makes it clear where you are coming from.

Of course it's clear. People vote for pols who promise them something. Again, you are obsesses with "BLACK" and "RACE".

 

You have a low opinion of our fellow BLACK VOTERS in this country.

I understand voters and pols - you are obsessed with race and that is truly....

 

Sad.........

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
438
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
450
Views

Re: How Republicans Deny People Their Right To Vote

450 Views
Message 2 of 53

@rk9152 wrote:


Pols promise people stuff in the hope of getting their votes.


Your comment above just about sums it up.

 

What you are saying is that BLACKS VOTERS cannot think for themselves.

 

What you are saying is that BLACK VOTERS sell their votes to the highest bidder.

 

The FACT that you state "POLS PROMISE PEOPLE STUFF IN THE HOPE OF GETTING THEIR VOTES" in conjunction with your other previous comments relating to BLACK VOTERS and DEPENDENCY PROGRAMS and RACE BASED PROGRAMS makes it clear where you are coming from.

 

You have a low opinion of our fellow BLACK VOTERS in this country.

 

Sad.........

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
450
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
468
Views

Re: How Republicans Deny People Their Right To Vote

468 Views
Message 3 of 53

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

 

The left says there is no fraud yet they are against any id used at the polls. They accept ids to get a license, at the bank, at the grocery store, at the doctor, when applying for a passport, but where it counts (at the ballot box), they snub their noses at cheating, saying "it doesn't happen". It should be the law of the land!


I love that Conservatives try to make this a LEFT/RIGHT issue while everyone knows it is an ISSUE related to RACE, pure and simple.

 

Voting is NOT A RIGHT promised in THE CONSTITUTION; yet, amendments to the document do address the restriction of one's ability to vote based on factors such as race, sex, and other factors.

 

It is clear that those who favor IDENTIFICATION CARDS are favoring those cards to infringe on the access certain groups have to exercise their voice through their vote.

 

The same arguments were used for POLL TAXES and LITERACY TESTS.

 

Comparing one's access to vote to one's ability to get a driver's license, use a bank, or get special discounts at a grocery store because you have a "reward card" is but a straw argument used by those attempting to restrict one specific group from exercising their vote.

 

As it is REPUBLICANS who are making this an issue, and since only 7% of BLACKS identify themselves as REPUBLICANS, it is quite clear to whom these ID LAWS are directed.

 

It is just another RACIST move made during an ADMINISTRATION that is friendly to those in the RACIST MOVEMENT.


There PROBABLY is a RACIAL component in THIS. The DEMS think they OWN blacks through dependency PROGRAMS Another intellectually dishonest statement.......just more bumper sticker comment that is NOT based in fact. coming from the side that prefers to limit rights and freedoms, though they claim they are about "Liberty"  Bawahahahaha.......nothing funny about these dependency programs and want TO GET as many involved PROPERLY registered OR not.  Oh, I hear Limblah make the same false statement quite often.  It's one of Limblah's usual divisive lies preached and perpetuated by Rush Limblah nearly everyday. White-trash radio..... Ok readers please note who has clearly demonstrated they are NOT "seeing people as people" as they frequently claim....and is perpetuating the politics of division. check who you are responding to - it isn't Limbaugh

 

It is STRANGE that some SEEM to THINK that gerrymandering WAS invented just Last year.  So, you support Gerrymandering or just when the Repubs do it? So just pointing out it isn't new nor Republican.


 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
468
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
470
Views

Re: How Republicans Deny People Their Right To Vote

470 Views
Message 4 of 53

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

Hold up. If there is no voter fraud, then it cannot be stopped. In your scenario, then, there cannot be obstruction.  Case closed.  C ya.

 

There is no voter fraud because the tried and true voter registration process stops it before it can happen.

 

Only states controlled by Republicans have voter ID laws, but somehow we don't have voter fraud at a national level.

 

How do you explain that?


How do you explain that ONLY Democrats are against any laws that deter fraud?


The same way only Repubs support a "fraud" for President and won't investigate him....

 

Look up Robert Mueller - it's been in all the papers.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
470
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
478
Views

Re: How Republicans Deny People Their Right To Vote

478 Views
Message 5 of 53

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

Hold up. If there is no voter fraud, then it cannot be stopped. In your scenario, then, there cannot be obstruction.  Case closed.  C ya.

 

There is no voter fraud because the tried and true voter registration process stops it before it can happen.

 

Only states controlled by Republicans have voter ID laws, but somehow we don't have voter fraud at a national level.

 

How do you explain that?


How do you explain that ONLY Democrats are against any laws that deter fraud?


The same way only Repubs support a "fraud" for President and won't investigate him....


In your OPINION but reality is the radical left is for voting fraud as you are.


No, in my opinion and which is more often than NOT, you have no facts to support your position so you resort to the usual lame ad hominem attacks.  But thanks for revealing it AGAIN.


An attack to the left is speaking reality. Thanks again!


Reality is something that actually exits and not just in the minds of closed-minded individuals that hear the same spew from the Fox/Goebbels network everyday.  And only to those who are intolerant of anything other than their prejudices and views.


To a leftist like you, anything you say is reality and anything opposing your view is intolerant?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
478
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
490
Views

Re: How Republicans Deny People Their Right To Vote

490 Views
Message 6 of 53

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

Hold up. If there is no voter fraud, then it cannot be stopped. In your scenario, then, there cannot be obstruction.  Case closed.  C ya.

 

There is no voter fraud because the tried and true voter registration process stops it before it can happen.

 

Only states controlled by Republicans have voter ID laws, but somehow we don't have voter fraud at a national level.

 

How do you explain that?


How do you explain that ONLY Democrats are against any laws that deter fraud?


The same way only Repubs support a "fraud" for President and won't investigate him....


In your OPINION but reality is the radical left is for voting fraud as you are.


No, in my opinion and which is more often than NOT, you have no facts to support your position so you resort to the usual lame ad hominem attacks.  But thanks for revealing it AGAIN.


An attack to the left is speaking reality. Thanks again!


Reality is something that actually exits and not just in the minds of closed-minded individuals that hear the same spew from the Fox/Goebbels network everyday.  And only to those who are intolerant of anything other than their prejudices and views.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
490
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
495
Views

Re: How Republicans Deny People Their Right To Vote

495 Views
Message 7 of 53

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

Hold up. If there is no voter fraud, then it cannot be stopped. In your scenario, then, there cannot be obstruction.  Case closed.  C ya.

 

There is no voter fraud because the tried and true voter registration process stops it before it can happen.

 

Only states controlled by Republicans have voter ID laws, but somehow we don't have voter fraud at a national level.

 

How do you explain that?


How do you explain that ONLY Democrats are against any laws that deter fraud?


The same way only Repubs support a "fraud" for President and won't investigate him....


In your OPINION but reality is the radical left is for voting fraud as you are.


No, in my opinion and which is more often than NOT, you have no facts to support your position so you resort to the usual lame ad hominem attacks.  But thanks for revealing it AGAIN.


An attack to the left is speaking reality. Thanks again!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
495
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
498
Views

Re: How Republicans Deny People Their Right To Vote

498 Views
Message 8 of 53

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

Hold up. If there is no voter fraud, then it cannot be stopped. In your scenario, then, there cannot be obstruction.  Case closed.  C ya.

 

There is no voter fraud because the tried and true voter registration process stops it before it can happen.

 

Only states controlled by Republicans have voter ID laws, but somehow we don't have voter fraud at a national level.

 

How do you explain that?


How do you explain that ONLY Democrats are against any laws that deter fraud?


The same way only Repubs support a "fraud" for President and won't investigate him....


In your OPINION but reality is the radical left is for voting fraud as you are.


No, in my opinion and which is more often than NOT, you have no facts to support your position so you resort to the usual lame ad hominem attacks.  But thanks for revealing it AGAIN.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
498
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
503
Views

Re: How Republicans Deny People Their Right To Vote

503 Views
Message 9 of 53

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

Hold up. If there is no voter fraud, then it cannot be stopped. In your scenario, then, there cannot be obstruction.  Case closed.  C ya.

 

There is no voter fraud because the tried and true voter registration process stops it before it can happen.

 

Only states controlled by Republicans have voter ID laws, but somehow we don't have voter fraud at a national level.

 

How do you explain that?


How do you explain that ONLY Democrats are against any laws that deter fraud?


The same way only Repubs support a "fraud" for President and won't investigate him....


In your OPINION but reality is the radical left is for voting fraud as you are.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
503
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
512
Views

Re: How Republicans Deny People Their Right To Vote

512 Views
Message 10 of 53

NO45-1024x1024 (1).jpg


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
512
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors