Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How Long Can Some Beat A Dead Horse

Message 41 of 61

Back to the original cartoon ... I wish the press had/would put a lot more effort into investigating Trump's general dirtbag methods of operations in his business dealings over the past 45 years, as well as his dirtbag personal life of corrupt dirtbaggery.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 61

okay, I'll raise your ante

Let me change that word "some" to "the preponderence of Trump supporters (but not all Republicans". Insert that phrase in my original post in lieu of "some".

How'zzzz that grate chyour apples? ???      LMAO

@rk9152 wrote:

@FredSmif wrote:

As long as:

• Trump beat the drum that President Obama had not been born in the US and so was disqualified; an "illegitimate" President

• Some see conspiracy in Secretary Clinton's "emails"

• Some see conspiracy in Secretary Clinton's "Benghazi"

• Some see a murder conspiracy in death of Clinton aide Vincent Foster

• Some see a "fake" staging of the murder of 20 children in the Sandy Hook school (I won't mention the numerous other "fake" stagings of mass killings)

• How 'bout the child sex ring hidden in the secret basement of the Planet Pizza restaurant where Secretary Clinton and others had their evil way with children? (note: there's not even a basement in that building...who dreams this stuff up?)

• ...and many many more

Yes, "some see". Some see today as Thursday - wotta ya gonna do.

However, how many Obama or Clinton associates (some current, some in the past) have had their lives fully investigated and caught in "process crimes" in an effort to "get" the constitutionally elected President?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 61

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

With 17 "LIVE" investigations of the most scandalous administration ever to grace the steps of the White House, I find your meme to be COUNTERFACTUAL.

This may be the first president that serves time in a prison.

Yep, lotsa investigations of all types. It seems the the "Resistance" is fulfilling it's promises.

It actually is living up to its promises, isn't it. Kind of like 1776 all over again where we are fighting a guerrilla war against an insane tyrant. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 61

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  

As I recall, the only FBI investigation was about her improper use of a private email server. Comey said she, in fact, was guilty but he could prove that she meant to violate the law. Now, there is quite a finding.

That's your problem. Your arguments are based on what you recall, and what you recall is whatever cockamamie conspiracy you heard on Fox.

Ah yes, the standard fall backs "Fox" ans "conspiracy". However, are you saying that Comey did not say that she improperly used the private server for classified documents but he couldn't prove she intended to?

BTW - when it was reported that classified material showed up on the laptop of "Carlos Danger" was that a Fox conspiracy?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 61

rk9152:  

As I recall, the only FBI investigation was about her improper use of a private email server. Comey said she, in fact, was guilty but he could prove that she meant to violate the law. Now, there is quite a finding.

That's your problem. Your arguments are based on what you recall, and what you recall is whatever cockamamie conspiracy you heard on Fox.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 61

@nctarheel wrote:

With 17 "LIVE" investigations of the most scandalous administration ever to grace the steps of the White House, I find your meme to be COUNTERFACTUAL.

This may be the first president that serves time in a prison.

Yep, lotsa investigations of all types. It seems the the "Resistance" is fulfilling it's promises.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 61

@FredSmif wrote:

As long as:

• Trump beat the drum that President Obama had not been born in the US and so was disqualified; an "illegitimate" President

• Some see conspiracy in Secretary Clinton's "emails"

• Some see conspiracy in Secretary Clinton's "Benghazi"

• Some see a murder conspiracy in death of Clinton aide Vincent Foster

• Some see a "fake" staging of the murder of 20 children in the Sandy Hook school (I won't mention the numerous other "fake" stagings of mass killings)

• How 'bout the child sex ring hidden in the secret basement of the Planet Pizza restaurant where Secretary Clinton and others had their evil way with children? (note: there's not even a basement in that building...who dreams this stuff up?)

• ...and many many more

Yes, "some see". Some see today as Thursday - wotta ya gonna do.

However, how many Obama or Clinton associates (some current, some in the past) have had their lives fully investigated and caught in "process crimes" in an effort to "get" the constitutionally elected President?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 61

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

A much better question is how long will Trump Cult members continue to bury their heads in the sand, while many key people around the president are indicted and/or convicted of felonies?

Did you mean to include something in there about the Russian collusion claim?

I happen to think is great,  Perhaps Trump will or can learn from Putin how to govern a country and really know how to do so. In the meanwhile, I guess he has not been able to learn anything from our "allies."  and simply keeps on stumbling and going nowhere

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 61

@ChasKy53 wrote:

The Mueller investigation has produced multiple indictments and some are going to prison. The Mueller investigation isn't two years old yet.

Seven Republican investigations and an FBI investigation over the course of years and no indictments.  Now the Far Right wants to investigate her again.

How long with the Radical Right beat that Dead Horse?

How did the investigation of her staffers and associates' past actions go? Do you recall the results of the official investigations by the FBI etal as to her using her office to get money into the family business?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 61

@Richva wrote:

When I saw the subject of this thread, I immediately thought of Trump's vanity wall project.  

• The majority of the American people voted against him.
  • The American people through out a record number of Republicans to stop him. 
  • The Legislative branch of the American government fought him so hard that Trump had to shut down the government.
  • His own Senators passed spending bills without any money for his vanity wall.
  • He is now pushing a National Emergency declaration which is fracturing the GOP. 

Now THAT is a dead horse. 

When the Dems approved fencing as a physical barrier, was that a "vanity fence"?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.