Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How Long Can Some Beat A Dead Horse

Message 11 of 61

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  

As I recall, the only FBI investigation was about her improper use of a private email server. Comey said she, in fact, was guilty but he could prove that she meant to violate the law. Now, there is quite a finding.

That's your problem. Your arguments are based on what you recall, and what you recall is whatever cockamamie conspiracy you heard on Fox.

Perhaps we could make it into a movie, call it FAULTY RECALL and instead of Arnie Schwartzenagger it would star Arnold Stang as the intreped GOPer seeking to escape the LalaLand of the Republibubble.

Does that mean you think that Comey did not say she had, in fact, mishandled classified material but he could not prove she intended to?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 61

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  

As I recall, the only FBI investigation was about her improper use of a private email server. Comey said she, in fact, was guilty but he could prove that she meant to violate the law. Now, there is quite a finding.

That's your problem. Your arguments are based on what you recall, and what you recall is whatever cockamamie conspiracy you heard on Fox.

Ah yes, the standard fall backs "Fox" ans "conspiracy". However, are you saying that Comey did not say that she improperly used the private server for classified documents but he couldn't prove she intended to? What could not be proven is ANY CRIMINAL ACT, that's why no charges were brought but the political damage was still done and the MISREPRESENTATION  of the event is still lied about by Republicans

BTW - when it was reported that classified material showed up on the laptop of "Carlos Danger" was that a Fox conspiracy? No classified material was found on that laptop hence no charges were brought so YES it is ANOTHER BS Fox conspiracy that GOPers swallow because it comes from FOX.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 61

They will keep shouting "Hillary" as long as it distracts the base from all the indictments and guilty pleas which keep rolling in. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 61

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  

Perhaps we could make it into a movie, call it FAULTY RECALL and instead of Arnie Schwartzenagger it would star Arnold Stang as the intreped GOPer seeking to escape the LalaLand of the Republibubble.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 61

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Seems Republicans have a serious problem with metaphores.

Lil donny calls 'WITCH HUNT" but the REASON intelligent people say that is THERE ARE NO WITCHES, hence the "hunt" is doomed to failure. Instead of failure, Mueller has gotten grand juries to hand down nearly 40 felony indictments and 6 of donny's top aides are going to JAIL.

Now GOPers have been told to try a new slogan "beat a dead horse". Again intelligent people use this to indicate the action in question cannot produce the desired result - the dead horse will not get up. But again reasonable observers must point out to the GOPers the Mueller investigation and numerous other inquiries into the actions of lil donny, his family and his organization (presumably the "dead horse") continue to produce indictments and convictions.

If Republicans ask how long someone can "beat a dead horse" they should be answered with another question: How long can you shout: BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI Seems the answer to that question is "as long as they have breath in their bodies." and the fact the entire Benghazi attack took place over 95 minutes will not matter to the dedicated Hillary Hater.

Did she not lie about the cause of Benghazi Benghazi?

And, what was the result of the investigation of her using her office to enrich the family business?

No, she did not lie about the cause of Benghazi.

They found no indication let alone any proof that Hillary used her office to enrich herself or her family. 

How long are you going to continue to spout the same false conspiracy theories? Or following the cartoon in the OP, how long are you going to beat that dead horse or horses?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 61
Beating a dead horse...like chasing after that wall huh?
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 61

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152 

Well, that wasn’t my comment. I presume it is your question. 

Playing a game? Hardly, I have heard it since I was a kid. And it’s not an expression that I use. 

Did you check the cartoon that was posted?

Never Forget

I did and it quite clearly made the point - "overkill".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 61

@rk9152 

Well, that wasn’t my comment. I presume it is your question. 

Playing a game? Hardly, I have heard it since I was a kid. And it’s not an expression that I use. 

Did you check the cartoon that was posted?

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 61

@williamb39198 wrote:

Have you never heard the expression "beat a dead horse" or are you just playing a game?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 61

Duplicate post!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors