Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families was developed by AARP to help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to obtain a free copy.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How Long Can Some Beat A Dead Horse

Message 51 of 61

You have to remember that the mandate of the Mueller probe is to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 presidential elections. It is NOT to investigate collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian spy agencies.  

The facts are that the only contacts and collusion his investigation has uncovered was from the Trump campaign.  Plus,  Trump campaign staff keep going to jail for lying about the contacts they had with the Russian spies. 

I think you are confused a dead horse with one about to  win the Preakness. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 61

With 17 "LIVE" investigations of the most scandalous administration ever to grace the steps of the White House, I find your meme to be COUNTERFACTUAL.

This may be the first president that serves time in a prison.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 61

Awesome.  Many many kudos!

@Richva wrote:

When I saw the subject of this thread, I immediately thought of Trump's vanity wall project.  

• The majority of the American people voted against him.
  • The American people through out a record number of Republicans to stop him. 
  • The Legislative branch of the American government fought him so hard that Trump had to shut down the government.
  • His own Senators passed spending bills without any money for his vanity wall.
  • He is now pushing a National Emergency declaration which is fracturing the GOP. 

Now THAT is a dead horse. 

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 61

As long as:

• Trump beat the drum that President Obama had not been born in the US and so was disqualified; an "illegitimate" President

• Some see conspiracy in Secretary Clinton's "emails"

• Some see conspiracy in Secretary Clinton's "Benghazi"

• Some see a murder conspiracy in death of Clinton aide Vincent Foster

• Some see a "fake" staging of the murder of 20 children in the Sandy Hook school (I won't mention the numerous other "fake" stagings of mass killings)

• How 'bout the child sex ring hidden in the secret basement of the Planet Pizza restaurant where Secretary Clinton and others had their evil way with children? (note: there's not even a basement in that building...who dreams this stuff up?)

• ...and many many more

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 61

When I saw the subject of this thread, I immediately thought of Trump's vanity wall project.  

• The majority of the American people voted against him.
  • The American people through out a record number of Republicans to stop him. 
  • The Legislative branch of the American government fought him so hard that Trump had to shut down the government.
  • His own Senators passed spending bills without any money for his vanity wall.
  • He is now pushing a National Emergency declaration which is fracturing the GOP. 

Now THAT is a dead horse. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 61

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 61

The Mueller investigation has produced multiple indictments and some are going to prison. The Mueller investigation isn't two years old yet.

Seven Republican investigations and an FBI investigation over the course of years and no indictments.  Now the Far Right wants to investigate her again.

How long with the Radical Right beat that Dead Horse?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 61
absolutely CT. It brings new meaning to the word clueless IMO.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 61

@CriticalThinking wrote:

A much better question is how long will Trump Cult members continue to bury their heads in the sand, while many key people around the president are indicted and/or convicted of felonies?

Did you mean to include something in there about the Russian collusion claim?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

How Long Can Some Beat A Dead Horse

Message 60 of 61

A much better question is how long will Trump Cult members continue to bury their heads in the sand, while many key people around the president are indicted and/or convicted of felonies?

Kudos
Views