Honored Social Butterfly

How Long Before Trump & Fox Blame the DEMS for the Corona Virus?

The question isn't if he will, it's when. Trump & Fox know their low IQ supporters never question nor challenge anything Trump or Fox tells them. 

My predicition, Trump will blame the Dems for the Corona Virus within one week.

Honored Social Butterfly

Lou..., you seem to believe that donald supporters rarely if ever read anything other that headlines.   From that they construe their own bs.    

It took a moment for the site you posted to load, so they may believe it was a "hoax" which adds to their fact-free rants....just saying.     Had they read the article that proves that once again, donald is spreading lies and misinformation, they would be some of the few RW who have info but they can't stand that their guy is lying and therefore they push bs.   

How dare a FACT checking group repeat the words of a legitimate new organization.   

Donald is so busy telling his followers that he is suing news agencies - so that they twist blindly - while Fox, OANN pushes his lies and his bobble head groupies believe his words....Please Fly!

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

How Long Before Trump & Fox Blame the DEMS for the Corona Virus?

Trump lies so much no one believes him,  the virus is indifferent to his BullBleep.

People have to figure it out for themselves.

All I can say is if people are  careful and don't get the virus they might be able to wait it out until a vaccine comes out, but that's going to be a year or two.

Existing vaccines, the flu shot you already have, won't protect you. If it was that simple it wouldn't be a public health emergency.

It's a new virus, it's an RNA virus, it's not genetically stable, it might become less lethal, it might become more lethal. Mortality rate goes way up over 65 years old, and goes higher as the age goes up.  We don't know what is going to happen.

Use common sense.

Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The question isn't if he will, it's when. Trump & Fox know their low IQ supporters never question nor challenge anything Trump or Fox tells them. 

Is that what they're pushing on NY Times, CNN, and MSNBC?  Their low IQ viewers/readers will certainly bite!

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Is that what they're pushing on NY Times, CNN, and MSNBC?  Their low IQ viewers/readers will certainly bite!

I cited FactCheck.org. 

Honored Social Butterfly

To analyze the credibilty of trump, we only need to watch the opposing views offered by medical, city, and state officials, and the comments by trump...

it is so clear that trump is not a medical official, but a liar, and trying to cover his rear by creating confusion and blaming others...in other words, trump has no credibility!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Obviously, you are not on FB  especially in my area where the Trump followers are a majority. You should see what those people believe. they actually say that is just like the common cold or is the media or is political or I have seen and have said in this message board. that some are saying that the big Pharmas are the ones that have created this virurs So don't blame the NYT I don't even blame Fox, I blame the stupidity of the Trump followers.
haha1.jpg

no name
Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

You're late, CT. I'm not blaming you, it's impossible to keep up with the speed of Trump's lies.

Trump’s Misplaced Blame on Obama for Coronavirus Tests

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png