Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How Liberals Start the Day

Message 21 of 52

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

More like "Trump has not told me yet" if she is on Twitter and a conservative.  

Love the Q conspiracy theory. 

I agree, Rich.  A major event or significant piece of information is released and the Left here goes to town, sometimes prematurely, but always with the available information in mind, and offers thoughts, views and opinions, if any.  There is almost always a lag in responses from MOST Cons posting here of at minimum 24 hours, but often 48 hours.  And when they do finally post, it's almost always echo'ing Fox, Hannity and Limblah.  It's quite curious.....

Well, you got a few of the typical lefty cliches in there and were rewarded with three kudos. Just imagine if you had managed to slip Nazi, fascist, and Kluxer in there.

I see you had literally nothing to contribute to the discussion.  That's about 12 in a row now.

Nazi, fascist and Kluxer.  There, now that I got that out of the way for you, see if you can contribute something worthy.

....and got two kudoes making my point.

I see again you had literally nothing to contribute to the discussion.  That's about 18 in a row now.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 52

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Do you ever post YOUR OWN thoughts and ideas or just post memes and copies of previously published conservative articles?

The discussion board would be more substantial if you participated in actual discussion rather than COPIES of things, not your own.

For example, do you care to tell everyone what the YouTube Channel LMSTactical is?

Me thinks that perhaps that is the way to arrive at being a Treasured Butterfly in the Kudos rating. YOu don't have to post a word just cut and past stupid cartoon.s

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 52

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I agree, Rich.  A major event or significant piece of information is released and the Left here goes to town, sometimes prematurely, but always with the available information in mind, and offers thoughts, views and opinions, if any.  There is almost always a lag in responses from MOST Cons posting here of at minimum 24 hours, but often 48 hours.  And when they do finally post, it's almost always echo'ing Fox, Hannity and Limblah.  It's quite curious.....

Well, you got a few of the typical lefty cliches in there and were rewarded with three kudos. Just imagine if you had managed to slip Nazi, fascist, and Kluxer in there.

I see you had literally nothing to contribute to the discussion.  That's about 12 in a row now.

Nazi, fascist and Kluxer.  There, now that I got that out of the way for you, see if you can contribute something worthy.

....and got two kudoes making my point.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 52

A new caption for this cartoon: "You know how 58 percent of Americans think Trump colluded with Russia?  Trump just Tweeted to ask what the other 58% think"

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 52

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mick posted..

‎08-03-2018 08:34 PM
Well..................I'm not a Liberal or a Conservative but I start my day - everyday - wondering if this day is going to be the one that brings to Life that image that has been seared in my brain since the day Trump announced his Candidacy for President

-------------------------------------------------
Your posts indicate that you are a flaming liberal. Words have meanings.

Mick's on fire?  Again?  Some might just think he's HOT!  I did see one of ladies here comment on that when he posted his new pic....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 52

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rk posted..

-----------------------------------------------------

Yes, they do stick together and if one post lies the others liberals swear its true.

Really?  I must have missed that one.  Where is it?  Or did you just make that up?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 52

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Strange comment from a group that goose-steps together so perfectly.

Guess its just the latest manifestation of the old GOPer standby argument: "I'm rubber, You're glue", that or their preference for cartoons over debate.

See what I mean, cent? "goose-steps" all by itself earns two kudos.

Three now.  And that's 13 consecutive posts....

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 52

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 52

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mick posted..

Well..................I'm not a Liberal or a Conservative but I start my day - everyday - wondering if this day is going to be the one that brings to Life that image that has been seared in my brain since the day Trump announced his Candidacy for President

Your posts show clearly that you have no idea what a "flaming liberal" is.  No surprise.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 52
Mick posted..

Kudos
Views