Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How Liberals Start the Day

Message 1 of 52

@williamb39198 wrote:

@KidBoy2

So, you are saying that we shouldn’t respond to trump, even though he lies numerous times a day and berates people. He sure doesn’t seem very respectful to me. The labels he is given are very accurate. He is not a good person, nor is he for the people, unless of course they are rich. 

Racists respond to make American white again. 

So, you are saying that we should comment about the President with Nazi, fascist, racist, xenophobe, homophobe, or anything that happens to be the "insult of the day" without regards to the truth.

So, the working people who have gotten jobs as a result of his actions must all be "rich" by your standards because he certainly has been good for them.

Racists post make America white again.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 52

@KidBoy2

So, you are saying that we shouldn’t respond to trump, even though he lies numerous times a day and berates people. He sure doesn’t seem very respectful to me. The labels he is given are very accurate. He is not a good person, nor is he for the people, unless of course they are rich. 

Racists respond to make American white again. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 52
Soosie posted...

I have never had a problem with any poster disagreeing with any of my posts. you have and so have others. The situation with Centrist is quite different. He has been most offensive to my posts in a detrimental manner for years. This is not the first time that he continuously attacks anything that I have to say or post. I have called on Centrists for years regarding his continuous attacks to anything that i have to say or post. they are not disagreements they are abusive statements by Centrist.
I made the decision years ago because of his actions never to answer any of his posts and yet, he constantly answers mine and always in a disparaging manner. I guess that I am tired of his continuous abuse. and harassemt towards me. on a a personal basis @Rker.........He was so bad with me some time back he was following me to other groups and posting some outrageous replies. I don't know if you want to go this far, but I reported him as a stalker. I have had a real life stalker before and it scares the beejeebers out of me for a man to do this. There are stalkers on the internet. It has nothing to do with you, it is just something they do. To this day he will come back and say there was nothing to my claim, but the stalking to me in other groups did stop. I think he does keep a library on me. I think he has every right to post in the group, but there has to be some protection toward other posters, especially woman. Now, I am sure he may try to find a way to use it against me, but I am telling you the truth. Good luck with whatever way you handle this problem.

=============================================================
I understand what you are saying.

Stalking and putting one down with snide remarks....even when one does not answer posts...that has got to the point that I do not answer posts form several posters. ..does that stop them..no.

Back to the subject "How Liberals Start the Day". I think on this board the first thing the members of the radical left (they know who they are) get on this board and post nasty things about anything Trump and others that are not in their party have done...and then they kudo each other. I see at as mental problems and I do feel sorry for their illness.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 52

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

More like "Trump has not told me yet" if she is on Twitter and a conservative.  

Love the Q conspiracy theory. 

I agree, Rich.  A major event or significant piece of information is released and the Left here goes to town, sometimes prematurely, but always with the available information in mind, and offers thoughts, views and opinions, if any.  There is almost always a lag in responses from MOST Cons posting here of at minimum 24 hours, but often 48 hours.  And when they do finally post, it's almost always echo'ing Fox, Hannity and Limblah.  It's quite curious.....

Well, you got a few of the typical lefty cliches in there and were rewarded with three kudos. Just imagine if you had managed to slip Nazi, fascist, and Kluxer in there.

I see you had literally nothing to contribute to the discussion.  That's about 12 in a row now.

Nazi, fascist and Kluxer.  There, now that I got that out of the way for you, see if you can contribute something worthy.

....and got two kudoes making my point.

I see again you had literally nothing to contribute to the discussion.  That's about 18 in a row now.

And you added nothing while being rewarded with three kudoes for it. Sorta says something about your buds.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 52
I have never had a problem with any poster disagreeing with any of my posts. you have and so have others. The situation with Centrist is quite different. He has been most offensive to my posts in a detrimental manner for years. This is not the first time that he continuously attacks anything that I have to say or post. I have called on Centrists for years regarding his continuous attacks to anything that i have to say or post. they are not disagreements they are abusive statements by Centrist.
I made the decision years ago because of his actions never to answer any of his posts and yet, he constantly answers mine and always in a disparaging manner. I guess that I am tired of his continuous abuse. and harassemt towards me. on a a personal basis @Rker.........He was so bad with me some time back he was following me to other groups and posting some outrageous replies. I don't know if you want to go this far, but I reported him as a stalker. I have had a real life stalker before and it scares the beejeebers out of me for a man to do this. There are stalkers on the internet. It has nothing to do with you, it is just something they do. To this day he will come back and say there was nothing to my claim, but the stalking to me in other groups did stop. I think he does keep a library on me. I think he has every right to post in the group, but there has to be some protection toward other posters, especially woman. Now, I am sure he may try to find a way to use it against me, but I am telling you the truth. Good luck with whatever way you handle this problem.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 52

@ChasKy53

In the act of starting my day after coffee, I wondered, why are trump supporters so concerned about how others start their day? Are they thinking that we have have posters of Barak, Hillary, or Bernie that we pray to!?

I can state this, I sure don’t have the same poster of trump that they have and pray to in the morning, during the day, and at night!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 52

@williamb39198 wrote:

@KidBoy2

You may or may not be correct about your assumptions, and on this you may mean no offense to anyone. Nor is this a time to take sides. This is something that Rker and Cent need to 

address, or not if they see fit. May all of us find support for both of them. 

I have tried over the years to request from Centrist to simply leave me alone, and to date have not been able to dissuade him on his actions toward my posts. and me in particular. I don't know at this point whether he will follow thru this time to leave me alone and to please disregard my posts they are not in response to any of his posts. therefore, he should at least respect my wishes.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 52

@ChasKy53 wrote:

By the way, disagreeing is not synonymous with disrespecting.

I have never had a problem with any poster disagreeing with any of my posts. you have and so have others.  The situation with Centrist is quite different.  He has been most offensive  to   my posts in a detrimental manner for years.  This is not the first time that he continuously  attacks anything that I have to say or post. I have called on Centrists for years  regarding his continuous  attacks to anything that i have to say or post. they are not disagreements they are abusive statements by Centrist. 
I made the decision years ago because of his actions never to answer any of  his posts and yet, he constantly answers mine and always in a disparaging manner. I guess that I am tired of his continuous abuse. and harassemt towards me. on a a personal basis

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 52

@KidBoy2

You may or may not be correct about your assumptions, and on this you may mean no offense to anyone. Nor is this a time to take sides. This is something that Rker and Cent need to 

address, or not if they see fit. May all of us find support for both of them. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 52

Soosie, I start each of my days with reading spiritual passages, prayers, and when there is time, short meditations.  How about you?  How do you start your day?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors