From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How Liberals Start the Day

Message 11 of 52

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

Ok Centrist. care to explain your post. why in this world would I envy yours or anyone eles any kind of ratings in this message board. Is your dislike for me is so much that you simply cannot miss an opportunity to try to show me off or to denigrate anything that I have to say. What is your problem with me ? I don't see anyone else here that doesn't like my posts not even Rk to actually respond with your animosity towards me ,like you have done for so many years. Please explain and if you want you can PM me. I don't think that you realize that your post to me are a quite obvious

===================================================
I find the best thing one can do when a poster tries to belittle one, or a post that not answer that poster. Works for me.

We do have some that think they are smarter and know more than others. That could well be but respect is a good thing.

Please keep in mind the record of a poster before trying to have a civil discussion.

Then again ............ at times one feels intimidated by someone who seems smarter, more intelligent, or more knowledgeable than them and chooses to "ignore" them (or at least say that they do).

By the way, disagreeing is not synonymous with disrespecting.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 52

Centrist   please, and I am now saying please,  I do not answer your posts, please, and I am saying please again. do not answer mine. I feel not only hurt  But really offended by your attacks, we have had the same converstion for years now. Please, do not anwert my posts, you have all the posters in this message board that you can post to. please  simply by pass me.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 52

@KidBoy2 wrote:
rker posted..

Ok Centrist. care to explain your post. why in this world would I envy yours or anyone eles any kind of ratings in this message board. Is your dislike for me is so much that you simply cannot miss an opportunity to try to show me off or to denigrate anything that I have to say. What is your problem with me ? I don't see anyone else here that doesn't like my posts not even Rk to actually respond with your animosity towards me ,like you have done for so many years. Please explain and if you want you can PM me. I don't think that you realize that your post to me are a quite obvious

I find the best thing one can do when a poster tries to belittle one, or a post that not answer that poster. Works for me.

We do have some that think they are smarter and know more than others. That could well be but respect is a good thing.

Please keep in mind the record of a poster before trying to have a civil discussion.

It's simply a fact of life that some people - ARE - smarter than other people.....................Intelligence & Smarts rarely equates to Better or more worthy or deserving

I think it's a good practice to ignore those who belittle or demean

We should all be trying to become better at understanding what is really going on in this Country and who is responsible............................

Triblalism is not a step in that direction - name calling is not either

Before all the Hypocrit accusations - know this - Cult is not simply a insult - it's a psychological phenomenon and it's been used to manipulate people for Centuries

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 52

@KidBoy2 wrote:

I find the best thing one can do when a poster tries to belittle one, or a post that not answer that poster. Works for me.  It sure does.

We do have some that think they are smarter and know more than others. That could well be but respect is a good thing.  Keep that in mind when a cop kills someone unnecessarily and you attack others calling them "cop-haters" AND when disagreeing with those who disagreed with you regarding kneeling during the national anthem, "IGNORANT."  For you, that's respect???  Really???  Most "get it", Kidboy.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 52
rker posted..

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 52

@rker321 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Being the southern gentleman that I am, you're welcome to my "Trasured Butterfly" designation if you'd like, Rker.  I wasn't aware it was something to envy.

btw, which cartoons do you find to be stupid?

Ok Centrist.  care to explain your post. Sure, how can I assist you?  why in this world would I envy yours or anyone  eles any kind of ratings in this message board. You made a crack about the Treasured Butterfly....I've never seen anyone make an issue of it before, so I offered you mine, being the gentleman and all.  Is your dislike for me is   so much that you simply cannot miss an opportunity to try to show me off I find it quite hilarious to suggest I "don't like you".  I don't know you.  I think some of your posts are outrageous at times and occassionally I say so.  What does that have to do with you?  Why do you personalize disagreement?  or to denigrate anything that I have to say.  Is disagreement Denigrating?  C'mon....you personalize it too much.  What is your problem with me ? Jiminy Crickets.....  I don't see anyone else here that doesn't like my posts not even Rk to actually respond with your animosity towards me ,like you have done for so many years. I'm sorry you feel so hurt, Rker, but I think you jumped overboard with this post.  Give me two examples of where YOU think I expressed any dislike for you or animosity towards you as I have no clue where your coming from.  Please explain and if you want you can PM me. I don't think that you realize that your post to me are a quite obvious.  You are right, Rker.  I don't realize it.  So help me understand with examples....you can PM or post them here if you like.  Thanks.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 52

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Being the southern gentleman that I am, you're welcome to my "Trasured Butterfly" designation if you'd like, Rker.  I wasn't aware it was something to envy.

Ok Centrist.  care to explain your post. why in this world would I envy yours or anyone  eles any kind of ratings in this message board. Is your dislike for me is   so much that you simply cannot miss an opportunity to try to show me off or to denigrate anything that I have to say. What is your problem with me ? I don't see anyone else here that doesn't like my posts not even Rk to actually respond with your animosity towards me ,like you have done for so many years. Please explain and if you want you can PM me. I don't think that you realize that your post to me are a quite obvious

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 52

I always start my day reading the paper to see what stupid thing Trump did or said now. He never disappoints me. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 52

@mickstuder

So sorry to hear about your flaming liberal condition! Guess that what happens when some wish to pin a misguided label on others...when in fact they deny that someone might be a patriot American, who wants our government to work properly, and for good things to happen for the benefit of the citizens...oh right, kinda the opposite of what is happening now...maybe some are “flaming out”!

And to topic, sad, but I do not read about good news in the morning...I read about all of the things that trump had messed up and we will have to fix. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 52

@rker321 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Do you ever post YOUR OWN thoughts and ideas or just post memes and copies of previously published conservative articles?

The discussion board would be more substantial if you participated in actual discussion rather than COPIES of things, not your own.

For example, do you care to tell everyone what the YouTube Channel LMSTactical is?

Me thinks that perhaps that is the way to arrive at being a Treasured Butterfly in the Kudos rating. YOu don't have to post a word just cut and past stupid cartoon.s

Related image

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors