From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
176
Views

Re: How Fox and Murdoch Destroyed the GOP

176 Views
Message 31 of 50

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Only with the mighty Gerrymander and support from a foreign Government did Republicans win more elections with fewer votes. To say results from rigged elections justifies the cause of the ones doing the rigging is very Republican, but also very repugnant.


Who is this "mighty Gerrymander"? And, even the Dems have given up on the idea that any foreign activities had an effect on the outcome of the elections.  LMAO!!!  Really?  Have any verifiable proof?  I'm sure some have, but there is actual verifiable evidence that many Republicans believe there was collusion and trump knew about it.


even the Dems have given up on the idea that any foreign activities had an effect on the outcome of the elections.  REALLY?!? Seems to me that virtually ALL Dems are totally convinced Russian influence drew out more than enough votes in the five States their operations were concentrated to have rigged the election for Der Trumper, and more and more Republicans are coming to share this conclusion.

 

If it was obvious the collusion didn't happen, there would be no indictments for "Conspiring against the United States" - that's simply not possible to do UNLESS you involve a foreign government, and the only one showing up in the evidence is RUSSIA.

 

And face it, if the collusion charges lacked substance, Der Trumper would not spend so much time trying to throw out "bright-shinnies" (e.g., INVESTIGATE HILLARY SOME MORE!) to distract the attention of his lofo base from the burgeoning pile of evidence their portly POTUS is a TRAITOR as well as a gutless draft-dodging preppytwit

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
176
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
174
Views

Re: How Fox and Murdoch Destroyed the GOP

174 Views
Message 32 of 50

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Only with the mighty Gerrymander and support from a foreign Government did Republicans win more elections with fewer votes. To say results from rigged elections justifies the cause of the ones doing the rigging is very Republican, but also very repugnant.


Who is this "mighty Gerrymander"? And, even the Dems have given up on the idea that any foreign activities had an effect on the outcome of the elections.  LMAO!!!  Really?  Have any verifiable proof?  I'm sure some have, but there is actual verifiable evidence that many Republicans believe there was collusion and trump knew about it.


Possibly it was the laughter that screwed up your thinking but you responded with "collusion" to a comment about "effect on the outcome of the elections".

 

When your giggles abate, try again.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
174
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
178
Views

Re: How Fox and Murdoch Destroyed the GOP

178 Views
Message 33 of 50

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

After such a massive defeat the Dems suffered last year , how can say the author of this topic even think this can be true.Keep up the good work Murdoch and Fox.


thanks for the example. this week you have condoned what Moore did, blamed women for sexual assault, and supported slavery.


ed - did you really do all that nasty stuff??? Or is that just more trash talk to distract from the truths you offered?

 

I personally disagree. Fox didn't destroy the the Republican Party, it just like the Democratic Party destroyed itself. Fortunately the Rs had the underlying base of the Tea Party. All the Dems have is the looney-left to push their neoMarxist agenda.


As usual, the CULT members have difficulty staying on topic when comments are made about their party.  This topic has nothing at all to do with the Democrats and everything to do with the self destruction of the GOP enabled and accelerated by FOX.  The destruction can be witnessed daily as CongressCritters decide not to run for reelection because they can't stand the stench from Bannon and his sidekick, trump.

 

But we do see the usual prejorative terms, as usual, like the "looney-left" and "neo-marxist" coming from the one poster whose constantly whining about the terms others use.  The hypocrisy is hilarious.


True - those hate cult people do have a problem with focusing on the topic and focusing in general. The only "hate cult" is the KKK, Nazi's and White Supremacists and those that support them.  For example, they might take a very astute post about the changes in the Republican Party and nit pick about a poster showing valid comparisons with the Dems.  Actually, an astute person would see there was nothing posted about the changes in the Reb Party as you falsely claim.  Facts matter to most adults....not post and wish someone believes what I posted.

 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
178
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
178
Views

Re: How Fox and Murdoch Destroyed the GOP

178 Views
Message 34 of 50

Mlseker:  thanks for the example. this week you have condoned what Moore did, blamed women for sexual assault, and supported slavery.

 

 

It's to be expected, after all, Pavlov's dogs weren't grumpy about being brainwashed.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
178
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
173
Views

Re: How Fox and Murdoch Destroyed the GOP

173 Views
Message 35 of 50

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Only with the mighty Gerrymander and support from a foreign Government did Republicans win more elections with fewer votes. To say results from rigged elections justifies the cause of the ones doing the rigging is very Republican, but also very repugnant.


Who is this "mighty Gerrymander"? And, even the Dems have given up on the idea that any foreign activities had an effect on the outcome of the elections.  LMAO!!!  Really?  Have any verifiable proof?  I'm sure some have, but there is actual verifiable evidence that many Republicans believe there was collusion and trump knew about it.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
173
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
172
Views

Re: How Fox and Murdoch Destroyed the GOP

172 Views
Message 36 of 50

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

After such a massive defeat the Dems suffered last year , how can say the author of this topic even think this can be true.Keep up the good work Murdoch and Fox.


thanks for the example. this week you have condoned what Moore did, blamed women for sexual assault, and supported slavery.


ed - did you really do all that nasty stuff??? Or is that just more trash talk to distract from the truths you offered?

 

I personally disagree. Fox didn't destroy the the Republican Party, it just like the Democratic Party destroyed itself. Fortunately the Rs had the underlying base of the Tea Party. All the Dems have is the looney-left to push their neoMarxist agenda.


are you asking on EDs behalf tat I repost them? they are all somewhere on the front page. Its raining.

 


Say wot????

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
172
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
162
Views

Re: How Fox and Murdoch Destroyed the GOP

162 Views
Message 37 of 50

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

After such a massive defeat the Dems suffered last year , how can say the author of this topic even think this can be true.Keep up the good work Murdoch and Fox.


thanks for the example. this week you have condoned what Moore did, blamed women for sexual assault, and supported slavery.


ed - did you really do all that nasty stuff??? Or is that just more trash talk to distract from the truths you offered?

 

I personally disagree. Fox didn't destroy the the Republican Party, it just like the Democratic Party destroyed itself. Fortunately the Rs had the underlying base of the Tea Party. All the Dems have is the looney-left to push their neoMarxist agenda.


As usual, the CULT members have difficulty staying on topic when comments are made about their party.  This topic has nothing at all to do with the Democrats and everything to do with the self destruction of the GOP enabled and accelerated by FOX.  The destruction can be witnessed daily as CongressCritters decide not to run for reelection because they can't stand the stench from Bannon and his sidekick, trump.

 

But we do see the usual prejorative terms, as usual, like the "looney-left" and "neo-marxist" coming from the one poster whose constantly whining about the terms others use.  The hypocrisy is hilarious.


True - those hate cult people do have a problem with focusing on the topic and focusing in general. For example, they might take a very astute post about the changes in the Republican Party and nit pick about a poster showing valid comparisons with the Dems.

 

And then the same poster goes of the edge with an invalid comment about non existent whining about something comparable to "looney-left".

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
162
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
165
Views

Re: How Fox and Murdoch Destroyed the GOP

165 Views
Message 38 of 50

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Only with the mighty Gerrymander and support from a foreign Government did Republicans win more elections with fewer votes. To say results from rigged elections justifies the cause of the ones doing the rigging is very Republican, but also very repugnant.


Who is this "mighty Gerrymander"? And, even the Dems have given up on the idea that any foreign activities had an effect on the outcome of the elections.

 

So - your point is........?? And more important - how does that relate to Murdoch and Fox?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
165
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
171
Views

Re: How Fox and Murdoch Destroyed the GOP

171 Views
Message 39 of 50

@Centristsin2010–Laughable and extremely ignorant  that anybody thinks FOX does good work! Especially because they have been proven to be wrong or have been proven to just out right lied so many times. But we’re dealing with people who don’t believe in science, and are in deep denial with regard to the trump regime and it’s corrupt ways.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
171
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
172
Views

Re: How Fox and Murdoch Destroyed the GOP

172 Views
Message 40 of 50

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

After such a massive defeat the Dems suffered last year , how can say the author of this topic even think this can be true.Keep up the good work Murdoch and Fox.


thanks for the example. this week you have condoned what Moore did, blamed women for sexual assault, and supported slavery.


ed - did you really do all that nasty stuff??? Or is that just more trash talk to distract from the truths you offered?

 

I personally disagree. Fox didn't destroy the the Republican Party, it just like the Democratic Party destroyed itself. Fortunately the Rs had the underlying base of the Tea Party. All the Dems have is the looney-left to push their neoMarxist agenda.


are you asking on EDs behalf tat I repost them? they are all somewhere on the front page. Its raining.

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
172
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors