Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How Do You Tweet a Child a Lollipop?

Message 1 of 5

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

I-NEED-SOME-THING-TO-SUCK!!!

Related image

YOU SUCK all on your own, Trump. Isn't that enough?

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Great point's Scout!

I think the man-child should get a lollipop.

Image result for hand me a lollipop gif

I-NEED-SOME-THING-TO-SUCK!!!

Related image

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Great point's Scout!

I think the man-child should get a lollipop.

Image result for hand me a lollipop gif

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Seems the more you think about that, the weirder it gets.

Do tRumpBots support him because they think that's the way bosses SHOULD be allowed to operate?

Do they hate Unions because Unions work to prevent this sort of treatment of workers?

Do they love giving THEIR boss his/her lollipops as a condition of continued employment?

Or is it back to the only thing donny has actually done as ToadPOTUS: Cause incredible harm to poor brown people?

First to asylum seekers, ripping infants from their mother's arms and deporting the mother so she'll never hold her child again, Recently to Kurds who were murdered by Turks so donny's hotels would be "safe" in Istanbul.

As for the absurd notion he made and kept promises:

He has NO NEW TRADE DEALS - he can't get his replacement for NAFTA signed. He's got a huge trade war with China instead of a replacement for TPP. He finally admitted he has no clue how to replace Obamacare. He has LOST every encounter with Putin. Instead of a better deal with Iran, Iran is now driving toward getting their own Nukes BECAUSE THEY CANNOT TRUST THE TOAD.

Unemployment is DOWN because more people have simply given up looking for work, and the jobs they got are WORSE than the one's they had before the jrbush Depression.

Our trade Deficit with China has GROWN thanks to the Trade War tRump is still losing.

So where's all this "winning" GOPerBots THINK we're doing?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

How Do You Tweet a Child a Lollipop?

Message 5 of 5

The supposed "adult" (LOL) President needed a sucker to tweet him a lollipop so she could keep her job.  This was the recommendation given to Marie Yovanovitch, a career professional in the foreign service, that she should tweet baby rump a lollipop because he ran out of suckers.  This was his recommendation for her to keep her job.

Ousted Ukraine ambassador Yovanovitch says she was told to tweet praise of Trump to save her job 

What a very childish thing to suggest and what a very infantile POTUS.  And many of his supporters think this is acceptable.....THIS, is the President that thinks he's making America Great!

What a despicable human!  Actually it's time he gets a new inflatable lover..

He thought the last one was one of his ex-wives shopping on Fifth Avenue....so he shot "her".

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors