Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How Do I Block Members From My Posts

Message 51 of 72

@alferdpacker wrote:

It's equally likely that the content of almost all posts of trump supporters is read and examined by a great many American Citizens to determine to what extremes of moral turpitude, ethical bankruptcy and unpatriotic support of trump/Putin the content of those posts will stoop to...

I like to avoid long winded posts by some liberals who actually doesn't say anything but only makes nonsensical type posts.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 72

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I Love It. Tex came up with a brand new defiinition of a Russian Troll which I never saw. Tex thinks anyone who disagrees with me, is by definition, a Russian Troll. Very interesting.

"How do you know whether they are Russian Trolls?  Is it your opinion that anyone who disagrees with you is a Russian Troll? "

Anyone who disagrees with any Trump Cult member is either a member of the Party who abandoned them or a Russian Troll...........................

Never Ever Threaten a Trump Cult Member With Fact-based discussion or you will suffer consequences the likes of which few throughout the History of this Forum have ever suffered before.....................

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 72

@mickstuder- President Woodrow Wilson once said somethinh to the effect that he strongly approved of freedom of speech, because if a man was a fool, he was allowed by this right to speak, and prove it to everyone...

Along those same lines, it should be observed and noted that the vast majority of American Citizens - not being fools - did not vote for trump - and are definitely not trump supporters...

Let the trump supporting fools speak/post and demonstrate - well - that they are fools - posting foolish nonsense...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

How Do I Block Members From My Posts

Message 54 of 72

I Love It. Tex came up with a brand new defiinition of a Russian Troll which I never saw. Tex thinks anyone who disagrees with me, is by definition, a Russian Troll. Very interesting.

"How do you know whether they are Russian Trolls?  Is it your opinion that anyone who disagrees with you is a Russian Troll? "

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 72

@mickstuder wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

I'm not advocating preventing people from posting - I am looking for a way where I don't have to see what they are posting......................

There is a way to do that here...you are just overlooking it...  It is called scrolling past such posts like I've been doing with many of yours and others.   I'm sure there are a good many that does that to mine.... 

Obviously, I am simply a mere mortal and lack the Steely Resolve & Iron-clad Self Control that you and folks like Gordon Liddy appear to posses

When someone comments on one of my Posts using material from Alternative Realities - a practice so common from those in the Trump Cult

I feel compelled to respond with the actual facts and legitimate questioning - specific members find it difficult to accept facts and truths so instead of honest fact-based discourse - they complain

I'm simply exploring ways to eliminate the frustration for all involved

If your post reveals their ignorance, their feelings get hurt and they'll report you and claim they were offended.  Such immaturity and sad for a few seniors here  Think they get offended by trump?  Not one bit.  THEY have changed the rules of civility by supporting trump; yet make the hypocritical claim here.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 72

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

I'm not advocating preventing people from posting - I am looking for a way where I don't have to see what they are posting......................

There is a way to do that here...you are just overlooking it...  It is called scrolling past such posts like I've been doing with many of yours and others.   I'm sure there are a good many that does that to mine.... 

Obviously, I am simply a mere mortal and lack the Steely Resolve & Iron-clad Self Control that you and folks like Gordon Liddy appear to posses

When someone comments on one of my Posts using material from Alternative Realities - a practice so common from those in the Trump Cult

I feel compelled to respond with the actual facts and legitimate questioning - specific members find it difficult to accept facts and truths so instead of honest fact-based discourse - they complain

I'm simply exploring ways to eliminate the frustration for all involved

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 72

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

There is a way to do that here...you are just overlooking it...  It is called scrolling past such posts like I've been doing with many of yours and others.   I'm sure there are a good many that does(sic) that to mine.... 

It's equally likely that the content of almost all posts of trump supporters is read and examined by a great many American Citizens to determine to what extremes of moral turpitude, ethical bankruptcy and unpatriotic support of trump/Putin the content of those posts will stoop to...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 72

@mickstuder wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 72

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mick posted..

Just wondering if there is a way to block specific members from commenting on my posts my practice when I identify these people is to just stay clear of any posts they create but I'm going to inadvertently run into them on other posts so it would be nice not to have to read anything they post???????

===========================

Say what?

When you post its SOP that anyone can respond...if you do not like that you do not have to post.

This is not some extraordinary feature - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram.................and most other legitimate 21st Century Online Fourms - all provide similar capabilities to allow people to deal with Trolls who's only goal is to harrass and intimidate...................a frequent practice of several posters on this Forum

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 72

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
@Mick.......You can do what I do. IGNORE! The only problem I ever run into with this is some can never figure out I am ignoring them.

Just another silly fantasy.  Most know and just don't care and ignore your ignoring them.

When a trump supporter "ignores", and does not post - it demonstrates the truth of the adage that states that when a cold is gone - no one misses it, and wants it to return...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors