Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How Do I Block Members From My Posts

Message 21 of 72

@MIseker wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010

More graphics instead of discussion?   And repeating 'buzz words'?  

Word one......and the video, not graphic, has quite a bit of discussion. Your incessant questions while ignoring the response is anything but discussion.  But thanks for asking.

You noticed!!!!  Many have noticed and that's why one poster came to mind when they were exposed to the video. 

Video or graphic, neither is personal discussion, ....sure it is, it expresses an opinion, a thought or a view.  A little easier for some to digest.....like a political cartoon.  but when one cannot express their opinions in their own words....but of course we all know, "one can", but chooses other options at times; it's often called "diversity".

its always fun when the troll outs theirself.

when who does what?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 72

@Soosie wrote:
@Mick.......You can do what I do. IGNORE! The only problem I ever run into with this is some can never figure out I am ignoring them.

No, that won't work. "Ignore" is a personal action - some want "big brother" to fix it for them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 72

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I'm guessing mickstuder's referring to our resident "Russian Trolls".

How do you know whether they are Russian Trolls?  Is it your opinion that anyone who disagrees with you is a Russian Troll?   How are we to know that you aren't one and here to cause dissension? 

That is a good point. It is well known that there has been an ongoing Russian effort to weaken us as a nation by dividing us. I don't think that any of the lefties here are intentional "RUSSIAN AGENTS" - you know, SPIES for the KGB/GRU - like the woman who arranges meetings.

But it is possible that they have come to the realization of what they are doing however, being so consumed with hatred, they can't quite. So, they came up with this "You're a Russian bot" game to try to cover their anti-American actions. And they all know that they are fine because they all tell each other, "You are fine" (and then swap kudoes to prove it.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 72

@williamb39198 wrote:

Interesting conversation here. Not long ago I was told by another poster that I was going to be blocked from their site so that they would never hear what I posted ever again. 

Well, guess that’s fine and their right. I thought we were having a spirited discussion, and was not being personally offensive. Perhaps only my perspective on that. 

Seems that we have many “spirited”

discussions, so to each their own...to block or listen. Maybe a right, and maybe just a personal choice. 

I don;t mind reading or listening to anyones point of view - the problem I'm experiencing is - if I comment they complain and have me banned.......................................

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 72

Interesting conversation here. Not long ago I was told by another poster that I was going to be blocked from their site so that they would never hear what I posted ever again. 

Well, guess that’s fine and their right. I thought we were having a spirited discussion, and was not being personally offensive. Perhaps only my perspective on that. 

Seems that we have many “spirited”

discussions, so to each their own...to block or listen. Maybe a right, and maybe just a personal choice. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 72

@Epster wrote:

Ditto redux.

Image result for thats what xi said

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 72

@MIseker wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010

Word one......and the video, not graphic, has quite a bit of discussion. Your incessant questions while ignoring the response is anything but discussion.  But thanks for asking.

You noticed!!!!  Many have noticed and that's why one poster came to mind when they were exposed to the video. 

Video or graphic, neither is personal discussion, ....sure it is, it expresses an opinion, a thought or a view.  A little easier for some to digest.....like a political cartoon.  but when one cannot express their opinions in their own words....but of course we all know, "one can", but chooses other options at times; it's often called "diversity".

And they ALWAYS do....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 72

@Soosie wrote:
Just another silly fantasy. Most know and just don't care and ignore your ignoring them. @cent......then there are those who don't. Just can't do it

Ditto redux.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 72

@Soosie wrote:
@Mick.......You can do what I do. IGNORE! The only problem I ever run into with this is some can never figure out I am ignoring them.

What she said. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 72

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors