Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How Do I Block Members From My Posts

Message 11 of 72

@mandm84 wrote:

Hit a nerve ? Did someone mention Hillary ?

I've never complained about a single post in 9 years - but my posts have been edited - removed and I've been banned multiple times....................

So yeah - a lot of posters have very Thin-Skin and Fragile Egos just like Trump.........................

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 72

Hit a nerve ? Did someone mention Hillary ?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 72

@Cirice wrote:

@Epster wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
@Mick.......You can do what I do. IGNORE! The only problem I ever run into with this is some can never figure out I am ignoring them.

What she said. Smiley Happy

Did you come in here just to say that you're ignoring us? 🙄

It's an oxyrepublicanism that only a right wing mind could possibly rationalize sufficiently to be capable of pronouncing it to be logical and rational - well - in the opinion of that right wing person...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 72

@Epster wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
@Mick.......You can do what I do. IGNORE! The only problem I ever run into with this is some can never figure out I am ignoring them.

What she said. Smiley Happy

Did you come in here just to say that you're ignoring us? 🙄

TRE45ON
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 72

@mickstuder

I know exactly what you mean. It’s happened to me a couple of times and I know of a couple other posters who it has happened to also. Some refer to it as hitting the “chicken switch”. 

And I must say that there are “mystery” things that happen also. 

Maybe the site is haunted by former posters...of course, may they Rest In Peace. 

Keep speaking your mind!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 72

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

But it is possible that they have come to the realization of what they are doing however, being so consumed with hatred, they can't quite. So, they came up with this "You're a Russian bot" game to try to cover their anti-American actions. And they all know that they are fine because they all tell each other, "You are fine" (and then swap kudoes to prove it.

Their extremism does encourage and aid Russian efforts to harm this country.

Yep the extremism of those who support trump asking the Russians to hack into our systems to find emails, meddle in our elections, alienate all of our allies, and praise Putin.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 72

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

It's equally likely that the content of almost all posts of trump supporters is read and examined by a great many American Citizens to determine to what extremes of moral turpitude, ethical bankruptcy and unpatriotic support of trump/Putin the content of those posts will stoop to...

I like to avoid long winded posts by some liberals who actually doesn't(sic) say anything but only makes(sic) nonsensical type posts.

Nope, you usually respond, most often with grammatical and/or spelling errors included.....

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 72

@Soosie wrote:

And who would care?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 72

@rk9152 wrote:

But it is possible that they have come to the realization of what they are doing however, being so consumed with hatred, they can't quite. So, they came up with this "You're a Russian bot" game to try to cover their anti-American actions. And they all know that they are fine because they all tell each other, "You are fine" (and then swap kudoes to prove it.

I have to agree that it is doubtful that there are Russian agents as such, nor even Russian 'bots' here on this forum.  However it does go along with being engaged in anti-American posts by equating loyalty to party over loyalty to the country.  That was the basis and strength of the Soviet Union.  Their extremism does encourage and aid Russian efforts to harm this country.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 72

@mickstuder wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Interesting conversation here. Not long ago I was told by another poster that I was going to be blocked from their site so that they would never hear what I posted ever again. 

Well, guess that’s fine and their right. I thought we were having a spirited discussion, and was not being personally offensive. Perhaps only my perspective on that. 

Seems that we have many “spirited”

discussions, so to each their own...to block or listen. Maybe a right, and maybe just a personal choice. 

I don;t mind reading or listening to anyones point of view - the problem I'm experiencing is - if I comment they complain and have me banned.......................................

Aaaah!! Now we get down to it. One cannot be banned merely because of a complaint. The person must have done something to cause the banning.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors