Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How Do I Block Members From My Posts

Message 41 of 72

@CriticalThinking wrote:

A few minutes ago, Tex posted his definition of a Russian Troll. I asked him a question about his definiton and his reply was very emotional and confusing to me. I still don't understand if Tex is standing by his original definition of a Russian Troll, or has he decided to change the definition he posted earlier in this thread?

Emotional?  When are you going to start the 'Tex' thread?  You seem to enjoy posting about individuals instead of issues.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

How Do I Block Members From My Posts

Message 42 of 72

A few minutes ago, Tex posted his definition of a Russian Troll. I asked him a question about his definiton and his reply was very emotional and confusing to me. I still don't understand if Tex is standing by his original definition of a Russian Troll, or has he decided to change the definition he posted earlier in this thread?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 72

@mickstuder wrote:

"One could also note that you feel compelled to go along with the crowd by copying their 'buzz words' and thoughts."

Examples?

Just read your posts, i.e. Trump cult....  You subscribing to the accusation that political partisan matters has become cultist?   Since when?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 72

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

When someone comments on one of my Posts using material from Alternative Realities - a practice so common from those in the Trump Cult

I feel compelled to respond with the actual facts and legitimate questioning - specific members find it difficult to accept facts and truths so instead of honest fact-based discourse - they complain

One could also note that you feel compelled to go along with the crowd by copying their 'buzz words' and thoughts.

Where are you 'facts'?  I haven't noticed any.

Examples?

Did you read my post?  How can there be any examples if I haven't noticed any 'facts'?

"One could also note that you feel compelled to go along with the crowd by copying their 'buzz words' and thoughts."

Examples?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 72

@mickstuder wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

When someone comments on one of my Posts using material from Alternative Realities - a practice so common from those in the Trump Cult

I feel compelled to respond with the actual facts and legitimate questioning - specific members find it difficult to accept facts and truths so instead of honest fact-based discourse - they complain

One could also note that you feel compelled to go along with the crowd by copying their 'buzz words' and thoughts.

Examples?

Did you read my post?  How can there be any examples if I haven't noticed any 'facts'?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 72

@alferdpacker wrote:

Let the trump supporting fools speak/post and demonstrate - well - that they are fools - posting foolish nonsense...

It is interesting that you brought Trump into this discussion, especially when what was discussed was the Pledge of Allegiance, blocking others from reading one's post, and nothing about Trump.

Therefore the question could be are if you are talking about youself?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 72

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Examples?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 72

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I Love It. Tex came up with a brand new defiinition of a Russian Troll which I never saw. Tex thinks anyone who disagrees with me, is by definition, a Russian Troll. Very interesting.

"How do you know whether they are Russian Trolls?  Is it your opinion that anyone who disagrees with you is a Russian Troll? "

You're the one who brought up Russian Trolls, not me.   So its ok for you to claim others are trolls, whatever kind, but when its bounced back to you then its not ok?  Some here think they are special and untouchable.

And you seem to enjoy posting about 'Tex'....why don't you just create a specific topic about Tex?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 72

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I Love It. Tex came up with a brand new defiinition of a Russian Troll which I never saw. Tex thinks anyone who disagrees with me, is by definition, a Russian Troll. Very interesting.

"How do you know whether they are Russian Trolls?  Is it your opinion that anyone who disagrees with you is a Russian Troll? "

Perhaps not a  Russian troll proper - just one who in their uncritically fanatical desire to support trump - has been duped and led astray by a Russian Troll - Bot - or combination thereof - posing as an "American Patriot" on a website or two - somewhere...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 72

@mickstuder wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors