Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How Bruce Ohr Could Implicate High-Ranking Obama Officials In Spygate

Message 1 of 5

jimc91:  You never seem to post anything of substance, just protest to protest.

Sorry jimc, but if you want comments with substance, you need to post articles of substance, not conspiracies from the bottom of the rightwing fever swamp.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@nctarheel 

@Panjandrum

I get it you don't like the article but like another poster here said on many occasions;  There is no obligation for you to post to my thread especially when you have nothing to contribute to the subject under discussion.

My comment is that is the behavior of an Internet troll.  Are you a troll?  You never seem to post anything of substance, just protest to protest.

Do you have any thoughts on the topic posted?

If you do please share them...  If you do not that is OK too, but please for the sake of this adult forum, refrain from childish and troll behavior.

Food for thinking adults.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

nctarheel: 

The contributor's thesis was that MOORE'S dating of TEENS was "not without some merit" if one wants to raise a big family. Several of the teens were UNDERAGE.

WOULD YOU TRUST A MEDIA OUTLET THAT DEFENDS A THESIS THAT LEGITIMIZES PEDOPHILIA???????

Someone here obviously trusts them. LOL

The more I read this stuff, the clearer it becomes how pure crackpottery like QAnon or the neverending "FBI is out to get Trump" conspiracies are believed by some people. It takes nothing more than saying what they want to hear and they're all in. What I can't figure out is why they never seem to notice that none of their surefire gonna get em this time schemes pan out as true.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

@jimc91 wrote:

Don't forget, folks........

The Federalist is the same publication that defended the thesis of one of their contributors regarding ROY MOORE.

The contributor's thesis was that MOORE'S dating of TEENS was "not without some merit" if one wants to raise a big family. Several of the teens were UNDERAGE.

WOULD YOU TRUST A MEDIA OUTLET THAT DEFENDS A THESIS THAT LEGITIMIZES PEDOPHILIA???????

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

How Bruce Ohr Could Implicate High-Ranking Obama Officials In Spygate

Message 5 of 5

Reporting on Bruce Ohr suggests DOJ and FBI employees operated outside the chain of command and concealed evidence from congressional oversight committees.

By Margot Cleveland

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Replies