Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 4

I guess we will know the results of the vote this afternoon. Perhaps we will see some action after the trick that Trump just pulled on this vote right before the meeting.

What really makes me angry is anyone CNN or MSNBC interviewing Conway, We all know what she is going to say. why insult our intelligence by asking her questions that we all know what her reply will be.
Executive Privilege wow after Trump leaves, I truly believe that this Country needs to really take a good look at some of the laws in the book.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

@williamb39198 wrote:

Glad to see some action by the House...they have been too nice, and need to up their game against the criminal trump administration. 

I am not familiar as to how files from Mueller would be stored... sealed and tamper proof, or could barr delete, destroy, or revise the files?

Let’s hope that the Committees get the original files which have not been tampered with. 

I do not trust trump or barr!

No one in their right mind would trust trump or Barr.  But .......... I have a feeling that Barr is not willing to go to jail for trump.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Glad to see some action by the House...they have been too nice, and need to up their game against the criminal trump administration. 

I am not familiar as to how files from Mueller would be stored... sealed and tamper proof, or could barr delete, destroy, or revise the files?

Let’s hope that the Commitees get the original files which have not been tampered with. 

I do not trust trump or barr!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

House votes to hold Barr and McGahn in civil contempt of congress

Message 4 of 4

House votes to hold William Barr and Don McGahn in civil contempt - Business Insider 

House Judiciary postpones Bill Barr criminal contempt vote after DOJ deal - Axios

The latest word is that the DOJ will be handing over unredacted portions of the Mueller report until it is all in the hands of the House Judiciary Committee - that possibility of being held in Criminal Contempt of Congress may well be useful as an obstruction of justice issue...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors