It’s Brain Health Awareness Month! Check out Staying Sharp and its new features designed to support brain health.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: House votes to hold Barr and McGahn in civil contempt of congress

Message 1 of 4

I guess we will know the results of the vote this afternoon. Perhaps we will see some action after the trick that Trump just pulled on this vote right before the meeting.

What really makes me angry is anyone CNN or MSNBC interviewing Conway, We all know what she is going to say. why insult our intelligence by asking her questions that we all know what her reply will be.
Executive Privilege wow after Trump leaves, I truly believe that this Country needs to really take a good look at some of the laws in the book.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

@williamb39198 wrote:

Glad to see some action by the House...they have been too nice, and need to up their game against the criminal trump administration. 

I am not familiar as to how files from Mueller would be stored... sealed and tamper proof, or could barr delete, destroy, or revise the files?

Let’s hope that the Committees get the original files which have not been tampered with. 

I do not trust trump or barr!

No one in their right mind would trust trump or Barr.  But .......... I have a feeling that Barr is not willing to go to jail for trump.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Glad to see some action by the House...they have been too nice, and need to up their game against the criminal trump administration. 

I am not familiar as to how files from Mueller would be stored... sealed and tamper proof, or could barr delete, destroy, or revise the files?

Let’s hope that the Commitees get the original files which have not been tampered with. 

I do not trust trump or barr!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

House votes to hold Barr and McGahn in civil contempt of congress

Message 4 of 4

House votes to hold William Barr and Don McGahn in civil contempt - Business Insider 

House Judiciary postpones Bill Barr criminal contempt vote after DOJ deal - Axios

The latest word is that the DOJ will be handing over unredacted portions of the Mueller report until it is all in the hands of the House Judiciary Committee - that possibility of being held in Criminal Contempt of Congress may well be useful as an obstruction of justice issue...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Replies