Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 5

GOP responded with their criticism:   But the print font was small.   

Apparently that is the line that they are going with - as they continue to destroy laws that protect basic citizens who will see all the tiny print return to all contracts.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@Snoopy48wrote:

The Democratic response to the Nunes memo was released today. Another thing for the right to ignore in their unflagging desire to cover for Trump.

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000161-c9ae-d3a7-a5e1-edefe9d00001

This makes me happy!!!

Kinda shoots a hole in all of trump and his fellow enablers’  BS. 

Only a true traitor or a mentally ill individual would think investigating someone who appears to be a Russian agent was wrong.

How sad that this was already known, but because of the idiot’s games and the puppet Nunes’ our elected officials had to spend time making sure Americans knew the truth, rather than the propaganda and swill that Lyin’ “liddle” donnie tried to put out there.

Also love the fact that the memo clearly says what trump, the garbage proaganda sites, and the really ignorant base  have been trying to pass off truth about Steele and exposes it as just another dirty lie. Steele came to DOJ in September. FISA earrant was  asked for in July. Again, something that Americans who consume real news, rather than propagandist site swill, knew.

One wonders if trump will ever be made to reimburse the American people for the expenses  incurred as moral and patriotic officials are forced to expose his lies and deceit in efforts  to allow Americans to not only know the truth, but also  to protect our premier institutions from this toxic lying fool.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

I'm still having problems with the AARP site.  The politico article downloaded about 80% and hung up.  I saw the release on another source.  Parts were heavily redacted, reportedly for security issues. 

It is my understanding this was not the case with the Nunes memo.  However, that memo was mostly rhetorical generalities without hard data.  That may have been why.  I've read that is not the case with the Dem. memo.  That may explain the heavy redactions I saw. 

It's clear from the way the White House is dealing with this, National Security is far down the priority ladder.  Had this happened 'back in the day', federal slammers would already be overflowing and new ones under construction. 

This whole thing is a massive cluster _ _ _ _ initiated and engineered by right wing nut jobs, greasing the skids for their particular agenda....with a helluva lot of outside help.  Right now, here at this time....Republicans control everything.   To their everlasting shame they do nothing about the wholesale destruction of our institutions in progress.  The events are solid evidence the controlling faction of the Republican Party put Party above Country.  That makes all of them complicit.  

November is coming....don't forget!  Your vote is what will stop this descent into the pit.  I fully understand the disgust with politicians in 2016.  I didn't like it either.  Howerver, IF you did not vote or voted for 'the donald', or any other 'far right' candidate out of protest, you cut off your nose to spite your face.  For our Country's sake don't do that again.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Thanks for posting this.    More after I read the memo.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

House intel panel releases Democratic memo

Message 5 of 5

The Democratic response to the Nunes memo was released today. Another thing for the right to ignore in their unflagging desire to cover for Trump.

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000161-c9ae-d3a7-a5e1-edefe9d00001

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors