AARP's caregiver resource center can help you navigate your role as a family caregiver. Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: House GOP storms secure room to delay in questioning of top defense official....

Message 51 of 58

@WebWiseWoman 
Good question. So far, I think so. If we let trump further his self centered causes, and become dictator, it may be questionable. But, I also feel the tide is turning against trump. He has peeved off our Intelligence agencies, and now our Military. And is not increasing his support base, including possibly some repub legislators. 
Stay tuned, the ride is going to get bumpier!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: House GOP storms secure room to delay in questioning of top defense official....

Message 52 of 58

Are we safe?

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong

#NeverTrump

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 58
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 58
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 58

@Tom5678 

Perhaps we are not surprised by the trump repub's little show here...since they have no factual basis for their arguments, they will resort to browbeating, confusion, shouting, and intimidation!

Just the same as trump wanting his followers to take to the streets to show their support for him. Just look at who stormed the room!...surprised?... they just violated procedures...with trump's approval?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 58
totally and completely unhinged. They will go down in flames with their leader it appears.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 58

The GOP is unhinged, just like the leader, the President.  Sounds like he's sending in the jack-booted thugs now.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

House GOP storms secure room to delay in questioning of top defense official....

Message 58 of 58

The House GOP stormed a secure room and demanded to take part in questioning, even though NONE of them are on the committees that do so. The GOP came in to the meeting with their cell phones which are NOT allowed, and they know this.  Rep. Louie Gohmert was hearding shouting. Not surprised there!!  It seems physcial disruption is now their fallback in order to try to stop the impeachment process and defend Trump it appears. The GOP members argued they should be able to question this witness, nevermind NONE of them are on the committees......just another example of a party that has gone completely and totally off the rails, along with Trump and hopefully will be defeated soundly at the ballott box which is what each and every one of them so humbly deserve, in my opinion.

House GOP storms secure testimony area in Congress..... 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs