Do you or your loved ones suspect a scam? Report it now to the AARP Fraud Watch Network.

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hooray - Canadian Team Wins NBA Championship

Message 1 of 5

LeBron James' words were - and are - absolutely correct when he was credited with saying to trump "It used to be an honor to be invited to the White House - until you got there."

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

Well Mick, it appears that you have been following pro sports and their economics a lot more than I have been. 

But, they certainly do have issues don’t they?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

@williamb39198 wrote:

Was actually rooting for the Warriors. But it’s good for the NBA and basketball for other teams/cities/markets to win championships, especially when they have loyal enthusiastic fans. 

Will be interesting to see if the Raptors get invited, or if they go to the WH. 

I’m hoping they have moral codes, and do not go if invited. 

As LeBron said to trump “it used to be an honor to come to the WH, until you got there”!

Yeah it's ok I guess if US Sports Conglomerates interpretation of Global Economy is taken literally 

With everything else though - its Amerca First - Nationalism 

Shouldn't the price Toronto Charges for Seasons Tickets be under Tariff Protection or at least part of NAFTA 

Then there is also the NHL - MLB - how come it's ok to share the Bounty Internationally  in Sports but not Computer Chips - Soybeans & Pork? 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Was actually rooting for the Warriors. But it’s good for the NBA and basketball for other teams/cities/markets to win championships, especially when they have loyal enthusiastic fans. 

Will be interesting to see if the Raptors get invited, or if they go to the WH. 

I’m hoping they have moral codes, and do not go if invited. 

As LeBron said to trump “it used to be an honor to come to the WH, until you got there”!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Hooray - Canadian Team Wins NBA Championship

Message 5 of 5

Will the Members of the Toronto Raptors be Invited to the Whitehouse?

Well at least we won;t have to watch Steph Curry chewing on his mouthguard for a few months

Congrats to the Raptors - Smoked The Cocky Dirty Warriors - Love it

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies