Eye scans and gene editing are among the new frontiers in Alzheimer’s research! Learn more in AARP’s report on medical breakthroughs.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hit Back and Hit Back Hard

Message 21 of 38

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@oceanedge2wrote:
There has never been a time in my life when I feared for the survival of our democracy. I do today.

Agreed. I have never seen such viciousness from the losing Party. It seems like they think they can get their agenda via the "Resistance" rather than the ballot booth.

High crimes aren't addressed or resolved at a "ballot booth" rk.....

True. The "Resistance" is trying to overturn the election  they lost at the ballot booth

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 38

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

No, I'm accusing the President of the United States of deliberately and inappropirately getting involved in agency investigations. Oh by the way, I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but McCabe was involved with the FBI investigation of Trump. But I'm sure that had nothing to do with Trump jumping up and down for joy last night.

Got it - you do not like our President.

Now, back to the topic - do you not agree that McCabe acted inappropriately and there should be consequences?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 38

@Panjandromwrote:

Cat2015:  McCabe devoted 21 years to the FBI, but Trump complained bitterly that McCabe would be able to retire with full benefits when he forced his resignation as acting FBI Director.

Now that McCabe has been fired he will probably sue to regain his full pension. Wouldn't that open AG Sessions and perhaps Trump to discovery? Just wondering.

Yes it would but when it got close to that trump would fold and give him his pension, which he may do soon anyway.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 38

@rk9152wrote:

@oceanedge2wrote:
There has never been a time in my life when I feared for the survival of our democracy. I do today.

Agreed. I have never seen such viciousness from the losing Party. It seems like they think they can get their agenda via the "Resistance" rather than the ballot booth.

High crimes aren't addressed or resolved at a "ballot booth" rk, they are addressed by folks like Mueller and resolved in criminal court. Your trumpy bear is headed there.  Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump .............

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 38

@cat2015wrote:

That was the advice given to a young Donald Trump by his mentor and consigliere, the infamous Roy Cohn, known to most Americans for his role as chief counsel to Senator Joe McCarthy but also known in New York as the lawyer for the Gotti crime family.

Trump always remembered this advice, even though he would abandon and betray Roy Cohn as he laying dying of AIDS. When Trump fell into disputes with contractors, employees or investors, he brought a hammer down on his opponents with a countersuit designed to destroy. It was one of the foremost tools in the amassing of his fortune, whatever his net worth might be.

Now Trump is bringing the same kind of hammer down on the Mueller investigation, specifically on Andrew McCabe, the former acting FBI Director and witness to James Comey's testimony about his meeting with Trump. To discredit that testimony, Trump is willing to destroy McCabe.

He is dangerously close to "using that hammer" to get himself an obstruction of justice charge. He'll look cute in a striped suit !!

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 38

jimc91:  Are you accusing the Office of Professional Responsibility of being partisan?

Isn't that exactly what you've been doing for months now? Accusing the DOJ of being partisan? The flip-flopping you all do would cause severe dizziness in normal people.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 38

rk9152:  It seems like they think they can get their agenda via the "Resistance" rather than the ballot booth.

Hilarious. The resistance is going to succeed through the "ballot booth". So far it's working quite well (Alabama, Virginia, New Jersey, Wisconsin, and most recently Pennsylvania). Lol

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 38

Cat2015:  McCabe devoted 21 years to the FBI, but Trump complained bitterly that McCabe would be able to retire with full benefits when he forced his resignation as acting FBI Director.

Now that McCabe has been fired he will probably sue to regain his full pension. Wouldn't that open AG Sessions and perhaps Trump to discovery? Just wondering.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 38

@jimc91wrote:

Are you accusing the Office of Professional Responsibility of being partisan?

Oh no, not the OFFICE - just the Republican appointees and burrowers who USE the office as a mechinasm for Political vengence.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Hit Back and Hit Back Hard

Message 30 of 38

No, I'm accusing the President of the United States of deliberately and inappropirately getting involved in agency investigations. Oh by the way, I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but McCabe was involved with the FBI investigation of Trump. But I'm sure that had nothing to do with Trump jumping up and down for joy last night.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22