Medicare open enrollment ends Dec. 7! Get the information you need from AARP’s Medicare resource center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hit Back and Hit Back Hard

Message 11 of 38

The "Resistance" is trying to overturn the election  they lost at the ballot booth

I remember the recounts that were done.  Then I remember dt calling for further investigation because he wanted ALL of the popular votes too!  That of course went nowhere.  Mueller's job is not to overturn the election.  Catch up rk and stop with the nonsense.  It is not becoming.

Indeed, on 20 March 2017 the petition was listed as having been DENIED by the court. 
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 38

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

High crimes aren't addressed or resolved at a "ballot booth" rk.....

True. The "Resistance" is trying to overturn the election  they lost at the ballot booth

It is disingenuous of you to quote just part of a sentence and reply to it.  I posted this:

"High crimes aren't addressed or resolved at a "ballot booth" rk, they are addressed by folks like Mueller and resolved in criminal court".

Yep, they are addressed in criminal court and trump will end up there, unless of course he manages to fire all of those investigating him. America won't stand for it, his blind far right supporters may but they are a minority, thank goodness.

The Mueller investigations rightly continue. Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ...........

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 38

What We Know, and Don’t Know, About the Firing of Andrew McCabe

https://www.lawfareblog.com/what-we-know-and-dont-know-about-firing-andrew-mccabe

….The timing seems particularly irregular in light of a second peculiarity unique to McCabe’s case—one probably singular in the history of the American republic....

Trump’s personal intervention in the matter and public demands for the man’s scalp. Trump has not been shy about McCabe. He has tormented him both in public and in private, and he publicly demanded his firing on multiple occasions....Trump developed an unwholesome conspiracy....

.McCabe - The release of this report was accelerated only after my testimony to the House Intelligence Committee revealed that I would corroborate former Director Comey's accounts of his discussions with the President. The OIG's focus on me and this report became a part of an unprecedented effort by the Administration, driven by the President himself, to remove me from my position, destroy my reputation, and possibly strip me of a pension that I worked 21 years to earn.

The accelerated release of the report, and the punitive actions taken in response, make sense only when viewed through this lens....

This attack on my credibility is one part of a larger effort not just to slander me personally....it is part of this Administration's ongoing war on the FBI and the efforts of the Special Counsel investigation, which continue to this day.

Their persistence in this campaign only highlights the importance of the Special Counsel's work.

Every contact dt has (that we know of) with Putin raises the BigLeague curtain for the presidential show.  (you all saw his imitation of how he's Supposed to Act?)  This coward baby-man excuse for a human is too frightened to have some coffee and conversation with Robert Mueller.  dt's hatred for law and order is the battle he can't win.

If Flynn can get out there stumping for candidates while he awaits his sentencing, it only makes sense that McCabe's testimony is safely in Mueller's capable hands.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 38

@cat2015wrote:

]

This move is a warning to anyone else at the FBI or Justice Department who goes up against Trump--do so, and lose everything.

One thing that was not lost is something that trump, sessions, and well over half of trump's supporters were all born without - human decency.

Another poster posting on the AARP site characterized those genes quite accurately - only failing to observe the irrefutable fact that trump supporters have "bleephole genes"...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 38

@mandm84wrote:

Nobody in Trump's corner is smarter or as honest as Robert Mueller and justice will prevail , even with the Republican's in control of everything.

Afterall Robert Mueller is a Republican , but not "that kind of Republican".

Yes, let the investigation play out entirely and you will see both Obama's and Hillary's involvement with Russia and the payoff to Fusion GPS which was used to justify a FISA warrant to spy on Trump. Watch closely as the dominoes begin to fall.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 38

Nobody in Trump's corner is smarter or as honest as Robert Mueller and justice will prevail , even with the Republican's in control of everything.

Afterall Robert Mueller is a Republican , but not "that kind of Republican".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 38

Sure rk9152 , who cares if another fellow Gov't employee is robbed of his Pension , as long as you got yours right ? Imagine If you had lost your lucrative Pension with COLA and Medical 48 hours before you were to retire ? The Pathetic self absorbed attitude of the Far Right is doomed !!!

There , but for the grace of God , go I 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Hit Back and Hit Back Hard

Message 18 of 38

Vicious, Vindictive, and full of Hate? Hmmm..., Trump Cult members are talking about their idol and hero in the White House, Donald Trump, who's the national symbol for those qualities. How or why they spend so much time defending everything that nasty, evil man says and does is a national disgrace.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 38

@rk9152wrote:

@oceanedge2wrote:
There has never been a time in my life when I feared for the survival of our democracy. I do today.

Agreed. I have never seen such viciousness from the losing Party. It seems like they think they can get their agenda via the "Resistance" rather than the ballot booth.

Some people need to get their memory checked since they cannot remember any history. Or are they just following their hero and making up lies to salve their conscience?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 38

@rk9152wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

No, I'm accusing the President of the United States of deliberately and inappropirately getting involved in agency investigations. Oh by the way, I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but McCabe was involved with the FBI investigation of Trump. But I'm sure that had nothing to do with Trump jumping up and down for joy last night.

Got it - you do not like our President.

Now, back to the topic - do you not agree that McCabe acted inappropriately and there should be consequences?

I have seen your posts develop into posts that are of concerned to many. In your previous posts when Obama was President, you seem to be all over the Constitution to the point of sounding like a scholar
Now, your posts seldom mention the Constitution and are filled with very interesting views on morality, and ethics.
I really miss the old RK  and his posts.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22