Views

Re: Hit Back and Hit Back Hard

Message 1 of 38

@Snoopy48wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Snoopy48wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@oceanedge2wrote:
There has never been a time in my life when I feared for the survival of our democracy. I do today.

Agreed. I have never seen such viciousness from the losing Party. It seems like they think they can get their agenda via the "Resistance" rather than the ballot booth.

Some people need to get their memory checked since they cannot remember any history. Or are they just following their hero and making up lies to salve their conscience?

What history? What "hero"?

History is events and actions that occurred in the past. Glad to be of assistance in your education.

Please read carefully. I said "What history" not "What is history". So, what history are you talking about?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 38

@rk9152wrote:

@Snoopy48wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@oceanedge2wrote:
There has never been a time in my life when I feared for the survival of our democracy. I do today.

Agreed. I have never seen such viciousness from the losing Party. It seems like they think they can get their agenda via the "Resistance" rather than the ballot booth.

Some people need to get their memory checked since they cannot remember any history. Or are they just following their hero and making up lies to salve their conscience?

History is events and actions that occurred in the past. Glad to be of assistance in your education.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Hit Back and Hit Back Hard

Message 3 of 38

Members of Trump's Cult are being used like helpless pawns by Trump. He uses fake news, propaganda, and dictator like tactics to do everything he can to undermine the FBI and the Mueller investigation. It's obvious to anyone who uses their brain for anything other than reading Fox propaganda. 

If Trump Cult members were thinking, they would understand the flawed logic of Trump's propaganda. Their idol and hero in the White House keeps saying nothing happened, he didn't do anything wrong. At the same time, he's trying to fire everyone in charge of the investigation into the Trump campaign and Mueller investigation.

If their hero hasn't done anything wrong, why is he trying to hard to undermine the investigation? If Trump had nothing to hide, as he repeatedly claims, he should welcome the Mueller investigation. Instead, he acts like a man terrified of the Mueller investigation.

Unfortunately the logic above will sail right past his cult members because they've been brainwashed by Trump and they are blindly loyal to their leader, no matter what the facts tell them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 38

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

High crimes aren't addressed or resolved at a "ballot booth" rk.....

True. The "Resistance" is trying to overturn the election  they lost at the ballot booth

It is disingenuous of you to quote just part of a sentence and reply to it.  I posted this:

"High crimes aren't addressed or resolved at a "ballot booth" rk, they are addressed by folks like Mueller and resolved in criminal court".

Yep, they are addressed in criminal court and trump will end up there, unless of course he manages to fire all of those investigating him. America won't stand for it, his blind far right supporters may but they are a minority, thank goodness.

The Mueller investigations rightly continue. Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ...........

O.K. I'll try again. Sure don't want any of that "disingenuous" jazz.

"High crimes aren't addressed or resolved at a "ballot booth" rk, they are addressed by folks like Mueller and resolved in criminal court".

True. The "Resistance" is trying to overturn the election  they lost at the ballot booth.

Now - as to McCabe.......???

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 38

@mandm84wrote:

Nobody in Trump's corner is smarter or as honest as Robert Mueller and justice will prevail , even with the Republican's in control of everything.

Afterall Robert Mueller is a Republican , but not "that kind of Republican".

Got it, you do not like President Trump. But what has Mueller to do with McCabe?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 38

@mandm84wrote:

Sure rk9152 , who cares if another fellow Gov't employee is robbed of his Pension , as long as you got yours right ? Imagine If you had lost your lucrative Pension with COLA and Medical 48 hours before you were to retire ? The Pathetic self absorbed attitude of the Far Right is doomed !!!

There , but for the grace of God , go I 

Anything he is losing is based on his actions, not robbing.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 38

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Vicious, Vindictive, and full of Hate? Hmmm..., Trump Cult members are talking about their idol and hero in the White House, Donald Trump, who's the national symbol for those qualities. How or why they spend so much time defending everything that nasty, evil man says and does is a national disgrace.

"Trump Cult members, idol, hero, nasty, evil man, and national disgrace" - now, how about McCabe, did he not deserve what he got?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 38

Speaking of "hit back and hit back hard" .................... that is exactly what McCabe, Comey and Mueller will be doing. Trump has went entirely too far with his faux conspiracy theory. Sure, a small portion of our voter base will support him to the end, just as a disgusting small part of the voter base supported Nixon through his antics and his impeachment. Trump's crooked ways are catching up with him.

Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ..........

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 38

@Snoopy48wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@oceanedge2wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 38

@rker321wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

No, I'm accusing the President of the United States of deliberately and inappropirately getting involved in agency investigations. Oh by the way, I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but McCabe was involved with the FBI investigation of Trump. But I'm sure that had nothing to do with Trump jumping up and down for joy last night.

Got it - you do not like our President.

Now, back to the topic - do you not agree that McCabe acted inappropriately and there should be consequences?

I have seen your posts develop into posts that are of concerned to many. In your previous posts when Obama was President, you seem to be all over the Constitution to the point of sounding like a scholar
Now, your posts seldom mention the Constitution and are filled with very interesting views on morality, and ethics.
I really miss the old RK  and his posts.

Now that you have erroneously vented on your obsession (rk) how about McCabe, did he not get what he deserved?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors