Honored Social Butterfly

Historic Peace Deals in the Middle East

Good news... right? 

Israel signs accords with United Arab Emirates and Bahrain at White House ceremony

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/09/15/israel-sign-deal-uae-bahrain-white-house/580...

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

: Historic Peace Deals in the Middle East

I didn't know these countries were at war.

If they were not at war I don't know what difference it makes if the have a peace accord.

These countries have good access to the sea, they don't have to depend on Israel for trade.

I don't see what difference it makes,  it doesn't solve the Palestine issue.

It could be Arab countries are just getting tired of the Palestine  conflict.

I know I am.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Israel signs accords with United Arab Emirates and Bahrain at White House ceremony

========================================

Ms Pelosi is calling this accord a distraction. OMG! That shows how low the old bag will go!
Honored Social Butterfly

Good news... right?

Right!
Honored Social Butterfly

I have to wonder just how much Trump pressure, he put on Israel, just before a BIG election. OOOPS!!!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

If it takes 'pressure' to make peace, well then let the squeezing proceed without interruption. 

Of course there's pressure... this is GOOD pressure. Who makes peace with an enemy without some pressure to make concessions?

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

"good pressure"??? Now thats funny. Trump needs all the "good pressure" he can get lately because he is trailing in the polls, LOL!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png