Become a safer, more confident driver with the AARP Smart Driver course! Use the promo code VET and save 25% during November.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Hillary explains the election conspiracy theory

Message 11 of 19

I don't agree with Ed's specific analysis of Hilllary, but in general I agree in principle. Hillary lost the election big time to a man who isn't qualified to be President. That takes talent. Now it's time for her to ride off into the sunset.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hillary explains the election conspiracy theory

Message 12 of 19

Hillary loss the election all on her own. It is hard to believe she is now blaming the DNC for her loss. The DNC was in the bag for her from the beginning,just ask Bernie Sanders.      The 3 main reasons she lost  were  the top 3 lies she told .(lots more but IMHO these were the 3 main one)   1- Benghazi- blaming it on the video 2- Her illegal Servers and saying there were no classified or top secret material on them.3-Calling Trump supporters Deplorables and the false discriptions that went along with that name. (half my friends and relatives were Hillary supporters and that turned them off)  This was the deciding moment for me to declared " Well she just made Trump President"

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 19

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I think I am finally figuring out what another poster means by "blind hatred".

The opposite of 'blind hatred' would probably be 'blind devotion' where one is so devoted to a personality that they would immediately question that another completely dislikes the person.   But when referring to 'hatred', that indicates the devotee has no tolerance for another's opinion.

There are several who equates not caring for a politician with hate.  I'd suggest that those should reevaluate their engaging in political discussions because that is getting on a personal level.

There is a discussion thread similar to this that was started by Mick titled "What Does - "Hatred" - of Trump Really Mean?"   That should also apply to those inferring that anything but devotion to Hillary is classified as 'hatred'.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 19

@pc6063 wrote:

I saw the piece, and I agree with her.  Russian interference,dropped right before the election, caused increased mistrust of Mrs. Clinton.  In addition, we have just found out that James Comey knew that he had come into contact with information placed by the Russians, which he felt he had to act on. 

She is also correct when she says that Comey's coming forward with that information, but then declaring she was not going to be charged,  even though we now know that he did it to stop Russian meddling, hurt her immensely.  In addition, Cinton didn't mention anything about trump being investigated for collusion with the Russians.

She made mistakes, this we all admit, but in this instance, there were many outside forces, with which a presidential candidate normally doesn't have to deal.

Hard to watch??  Only when one realizes that she isn't in office and the idiot is.

Yeah you saw the piece and so did Millions of Others instead of listening to how Sessions has a Third previoulsy undislcosed meeting with Kislyak 

Why do you think - JMC - started this thread - more diversion by bringing up anything Clinton - it stops people even for minute from paying attention to the Trump Inc Collusion & Coverup - it's helps Trumps cause 

People - Stop falling for this lame trap - misdirection - obfuscation - wheres the peanut shell game - 

A Corrupt & Incompetent President of the USA should be all anyone is talking about and promoting 

Forget Clinton - she got Trounced by a unknown Freshman Senator and Trounced by a guy who bragged about - eating Tic Tacs and Groping Woman......................

She was the Biggest Democratic Mistake since Hubert Humprey 1968 and Walter Mondale 1984 Gary Hart 1988 

Go Away 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 19

Well, we are starting to realize how much influence the Russians had in this. If for no other reason than all the improper contacts with the Trump campaign. 

Read my lips "I take the Fifth".  Oh wait, only gangsters and guilty people do that. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 19

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

OMG!! Did anyone see the performance of Hillary Clinton explaining the conspiracy against her that caused her to lose the 2016 election???

The link above includes a video but it is hard to watch.

I felt sorry for her.

I feel sorry that she can't accept responsibility for losing the election herself, instead blaming it on everyone else.  She actually didn't campaign believing that she was the anointed one, refusing to mix with the electorate. 

Another part of her 'alibi' tour..... http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/31/politics/hillary-clinton-recode-loss/

I think I am finally figuring out what another poster means by "blind hatred".

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 19

@jimc91 wrote:

OMG!! Did anyone see the performance of Hillary Clinton explaining the conspiracy against her that caused her to lose the 2016 election???

I felt sorry for her.

I feel sorry that she can't accept responsibility for losing the election herself, instead blaming it on everyone else.  She actually didn't campaign believing that she was the anointed one, refusing to mix with the electorate. 

Another part of her 'alibi' tour..... http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/31/politics/hillary-clinton-recode-loss/

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 19

I saw the piece, and I agree with her.  Russian interference,dropped right before the election, caused increased mistrust of Mrs. Clinton.  In addition, we have just found out that James Comey knew that he had come into contact with information placed by the Russians, which he felt he had to act on. 

She is also correct when she says that Comey's coming forward with that information, but then declaring she was not going to be charged,  even though we now know that he did it to stop Russian meddling, hurt her immensely.  In addition, Cinton didn't mention anything about trump being investigated for collusion with the Russians.

She made mistakes, this we all admit, but in this instance, there were many outside forces, with which a presidential candidate normally doesn't have to deal.

Hard to watch??  Only when one realizes that she isn't in office and the idiot is.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Hillary explains the election conspiracy theory

Message 19 of 19

Former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton concluded that the Russians did interfere in the U.S. election, but that they could not have done so with help from someone in America. She made the accusations in the question and answer period after a speech at the CodeCon tech conference Wednesday.

“I assume that a lot of the people here,” she began, “and if you haven’t, I hope you will, read the declassified report by the intelligence community that came out in early January.”

“Seventeen agencies, all in agreement,” she explained, “which I know from my experience as a senator and a secretary of state is hard to get – they concluded with high confidence that the Russians ran an extensive information war campaign against my campaign to influence voters in the election.”

“They did it through paid advertising, we think,” she continued, “they did it through false news sites, they did it through these thousand agents, they did it through ‘machine learning,’ which you know kept spewing out this stuff over and over again, the algorithms that they developed.”

READ MORE:  https://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/05/31/hillary-makes-a-new-accusation-in-the-election-conspiracy-t...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I felt sorry for her.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors