Join Dr. Catherine Alicia Georges and Amy Goyer at 10:15 a.m. ET Wednesday for an AARP telephone town hall on family caregiving issues. Register here.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hillary explains the election conspiracy theory

Message 1 of 19

@pc6063 wrote:

RK--Once again, I think you have confused your left with your right.

I'm sure you are aware of those still posting negativities about President Bush and President Reagan. Can you cite anything comparable with regard to President Obama??

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 19

RK--Once again, I think you have confused your left with your right.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 19

@Richva wrote:

Unfortunately for the Donald, riding off into the sunset does not happen in real life and is not Hillary's style. I am sure there are books being written by scholars on how she lost but she is probably too close to the subject to provide an unbiased opinion. 

I find it interesting that the RW is not bashing Obama. Probably because Trump's record to date stands in such a miserable comparison to any portion of Obama's that they do not wish to bring the subject up. 

Why would Conservatives be bashing Obama? He is no longer President.

While the more light-weight left is still bashing Bush and even Reagan, Conservates do not wallow in hatred - that's for the other guys (generic).

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 19

PC said, "I agreed with what Hillary said yesterday, today CNN featured another interview with her in which, this time she blamed the DNC."

Let me say up front I voted for Hillary but only because the other choice was incompetent and unqualified for the office. If John Kasich or Jeb Bush was the GOP candidate, I probably would have voted for them.

I watched her blame the DNC which was pathetic. Hillary lost the election to an imbecile who's not qualified to be President, yet she refuses to acknowledge the failure was primarily her fault. That election should have been a landslide, but she blew it big time.

Hillary blames the Director of the FBI and we can debate the merits of what he did forever. But the fact is Hillary:

• made the bonehead decision to have a Private Email Server in her home for government business. 
  • then she approved the deletion of more than 30,000 email messages when she should have left them on the sever and given it to the FBI with all messages intact.
  • the first 2 bullet points above definitely spelled doom and both were her fault
  • she was a terrible candidate, speaking like a drone and wearing outfits which made her look like a prison matron during the debates
  • she never connected with the voters. Those voters could never cast a ballot for Trump so they stayed home
  • she never figured out why so many voters in the swing states of PA, Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin were voting for Trump.

Today, when Trump voters are watching an imbecile acting like an idiot in the office, just when they might be thinking about turning against Trump, seeing Hillary blaming the DNC will remind them why they voted for Trump.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 19

Although I agreed with what Hillary said yesterday, today CNN featured another interview with her in which, this time she blamed the DNC.  Now, the underhanded dealings with regard to Bernie Sanders certainly didn't help the Dems, but she is really stretching it now.  It's time she let it go.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 19

@easyed598 wrote:

PC wrote--Hard to watch??  Only when one realizes that she isn't in office and the idiot is.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------No Idiot-he won and Hillary lost--You should rephrase your last sentence to "Only when one realizes that she isn`t in office because she was a liar."

No....I'm going to pick on this one.  Not in defense of Hillary, but because it is simply not accurate. 

1. What you said in your earlier post is NOTestablished fact.There may be evidence supporting your presumption, nothing more. You seemingly 'expect' others to join in that 'error'.

2.  It has been 'alleged' she actuallly 'lied' as 'lie' is defined.  That allegation is unproven.  You claim that unproven allegation was the primary reason enough impressionable citizens voted to give 'the donald' enough electoral votes to attain the position of POTUS. Aside from the obvious 'fact' that many, many other factors could and did affect the outcome, your claim to 'know' the mindset of the voters in question is absurd. It appears you do not 'realize' that. 

Persisting in dialogue of this sort only prevents those who should know better from dealing with what still matters.  'The donald' has created a whole raft of problems for US that we didn't have before.  By the way, US stands for the United States...not for any 'tribe' within it.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 19

@afisher wrote:

Hint:  Want to make Hilary "go away" - quit writing threads about her.    

Or are these people responding in something that borders on Pavlovian Response - which is also a way for these folks to not think about what else their leaders are doing.    PERFECT tool used by the autocrats around the globe.    

Don't necessarily have to write about her.  She has her devotees here that even if there is a hint that she is being treated negatively will immediately jump to her defense..  And there are those who keeps posting about 'hillary haters'........

The 'Pavlovian Response' is especially strong among those.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 19

RW appear to not want Hilary to respond to requests for interviews / discussions.    The groups that do request and pay here obviously are interested in what she has to say.    Meanwhile I laugh at the knee-jerk responses of the RW.      

Hint:  Want to make Hilary "go away" - quit writing threads about her.    

Or are these people responding in something that borders on Pavlovian Response - which is also a way for these folks to not think about what else their leaders are doing.    PERFECT tool used by the autocrats around the globe.    

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 19

Unfortunately for the Donald, riding off into the sunset does not happen in real life and is not Hillary's style. I am sure there are books being written by scholars on how she lost but she is probably too close to the subject to provide an unbiased opinion. 

I find it interesting that the RW is not bashing Obama. Probably because Trump's record to date stands in such a miserable comparison to any portion of Obama's that they do not wish to bring the subject up. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 19

PC wrote--Hard to watch??  Only when one realizes that she isn't in office and the idiot is.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------No Idiot-he won and Hillary lost--You should rephrase your last sentence to "Only when one realizes that she isn`t in office because she was a liar."

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22