Introducing the Problem-Solving Strategy Challenge, the latest interactive brain exercise from Staying Sharp! Get started now.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hillary encourages civil unrest

Message 11 of 89

@rk9152 wrote:

There is a legal and legitimate method of making people "answer for their crimes" and it is not public harassment and mob rule - except for those who long for a revolution.

Does that mean you are condemning the Trump rally geeks screaming "lock her up" because Hillary was found innocent in all those committees and investigations?  Or is your comment only for Republicans?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 89

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

I'm  sorry, I did not see Encourage or Unrest in her words, did I miss something or are you putting words in her mouth. 

It seems she just wants some civility if more Dem, win.       IMO        

meaning of civility - Bing

1. Even if you disagree with the views of others, treat them with civility and agree to differ.’

I suggest we reserve the "civility" for the dupes who support the distruction of the middle class and not for the ones doing the actual destroying. The neoRepublican pols should have to answer for their crimes every time they show their faces in public, just like they vilify and slander their opponents in the very unsocial media.

There is a legal and legitimate method of making people "answer for their crimes" and it is not public harassment and mob rule - except for those who long for a revolution.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 89

@angeleyes64 wrote:

I'm  sorry, I did not see Encourage or Unrest in her words, did I miss something or are you putting words in her mouth. 

It seems she just wants some civility if more Dem, win.       IMO        

meaning of civility - Bing

1. Even if you disagree with the views of others, treat them with civility and agree to differ.’

I suggest we reserve the "civility" for the dupes who support the distruction of the middle class and not for the ones doing the actual destroying. The neoRepublican pols should have to answer for their crimes every time they show their faces in public, just like they vilify and slander their opponents in the very unsocial media.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 89

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

RWNJs call for jail without a crime, legislated for the arming of every mass murder in recent history, cozy up to despots who murder dissidents and now call for the investigation and jailing of professor Ford.

May they NEVER enjoy another night out in peace.

Who is doing that?? Or is that one of "those facts"?

I believe he is talking about the "Lock her up" chants concerning Hillary done without proof or any sort of trial as Trump said was necessary to press forward on Kavanaugh's attempted rape charges.  I see your point. But I guess that chant is easier than, "Send the police to arrest her and be sure to read her her rights. Then convene the appropriate court and present the evidence needed to convict her. And then Lock Her Up" - whew! Say that ten times and you really are out of breath 

Then we have Trump defending the Saudis and their murder of a reporter in Turkey. I had not heard a defense of anyone getting murdered. Perhaps as scout's spokesperson you could provide it.

Trump loves a good despot and hates any kind of factual reporting (he does love Fox). "Fox" - "Lock Her Up" - ?????

The hypocrisy of the right is almost staggering.  I still can't believe anyone would try to bend the original meme to "civil unrest" but it DOES show the lengths the right will travel in order to protect their narrative. 

If all this logic is making you dizzy to the point of staggering - sit down, take a few deep breaths and consider (and explain to scout) a chant at a rally about legal action is far different from physical attacks, harassment and obstructing the business of the Congress.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 89

Engaging in various forms of Civil Unrest is a Patriotic, Honorable, and Historically Validated American Tradition that is over 240 years older than the current unrest that MAGATS are dishonestly trying to blame on Hillary.

Patriotic colonists in the 1700s engaged in civil unrest - there was the Boston Massacre of 1770, in which a Black/Native American Indian man is recognized by history to have been the first man to lose his life in the American Revolution - there was the "Boston Tea Party" - in which over a million dollars of tea in today's money was thrown into Boston Harbor - yeah - just a little prank...

Now thoroughly disingenuous right wing whiners and yammerers are exaggerating and complaining about "p-hat wearers" and the fact that right wing cowards - with absolutely no demonstrated strength of their convictions - are allowing themselves to be driven out of restaurants and other venues by nothing more threatening than chanted words constitutionally and lawfully expressing opprobrium and/or support of opposition positions - a really sad group of pathetically cowardly whiny wusses...

Patriotic American Citizens are supposed to vote for those cowardly lying frauds and charlatans?

Has anyone on the right been driven away from a meal by "antifa"?  

Of course not - don't be silly...

The majority of the nation's citizens and citizens of the world see right through that extremely transparent fabricated "victim scam" that cowardly and dishonest right wing political operatives are unsuccessfully trying to run...

Vietnam - started by Republican President Eisenhower - and supprted by decades of lying - caused civil unrest...

Feloniously dishonest lying Nixon caused civil unrest...

Lying Reagan caused civil unrest...

Dubya's Bleep-Up that allowed 911 to occur caused civil unrest...

Dubya's dead wrong, supported by lies, stupid, and useless wars in Afghanistan and Iraq caused civil unrest that continues to this very day...

Trump who has verifiably told over 5000 lies since he perjured himself at the ignoreguration has been the source of considerable civil unrest - because more Honest, Honorable, Patriotic American Citizens disapprove of trump than approve of him

trump - considered by many to be in thrall to Putin and Russian oligarchs - is the cause and source of civil unrest...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 89

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

RWNJs call for jail without a crime, legislated for the arming of every mass murder in recent history, cozy up to despots who murder dissidents and now call for the investigation and jailing of professor Ford.

I believe he is talking about the "Lock her up" chants concerning Hillary done without proof or any sort of trial as Trump said was necessary to press forward on Kavanaugh's attempted rape charges.  Then we have Trump defending the Saudis and their murder of a reporter in Turkey. Trump loves a good despot and hates any kind of factual reporting (he does love Fox). 

The hypocrisy of the right is almost staggering.  I still can't believe anyone would try to bend the original meme to "civil unrest" but it DOES show the lengths the right will travel in order to protect their narrative. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 89

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 89

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 89

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:   Sounds like you are lacking in the area of the brilliant points I made.

I'm blinded by those brilliant points (dying laughing)

Image result for blinded by the light

You should have followed Williams lead and put on sunglasses.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 89

@williamb39198 wrote:

Yes, I will put my sunglasses on to protect myself from the brilliance of the commentary!

A prudent maneuver.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs