Honored Social Butterfly

Hillary Tickets On Sale

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

hilary book tour.jpg

In the old days you could go to the bookstore to meet the author and have your book signed.

Fans who want a personal meet-and-greet with Hillary Clinton in Toronto will have to fork over $2,400 — in U.S. dollars — (a similar "VIP Experience" package is planned for Chicago, according to organizers). And even the cheapest tickets at the Toronto event are $64. (That must be standing room, upstairs, in the back)

Can you blame Hillary? Afterall, Her Wall Street speaking fees dried up on November 8, 2016.

Chicago Tribune:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chicagoinc/ct-hillary-clinton-0829-chicago-inc-20170828-story.htm...

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Like many of you, I've been following the news coming out of Texas with a heavy heart this week. The damage and destruction left behind in the wake of Hurricane Harvey is devastating, and my thoughts are with everyone affected.

We've also seen some incredible acts of kindness. From the rescue workers and volunteers who have gone without sleep for days, to Texans of all ages setting out in boats and kayaks to rescue their neighbors, to elected officials on the ground working together to put community ahead of political party, the best of America has shown up in Texas.

The Houston Chronicle has been collecting ways to help -- it's easier than ever to click and donate (I just did!).

Our friends and neighbors in Texas are counting on us, and I know we won't let them down.

Thank you,

Hillary

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Oh yay!  Maybe Russia will buy up the whole lot.

(Sorry, somebody had to make the connection. I'm leaving now...:))

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png