Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hillary: Let Me Count The Ways...

Message 1 of 7

The only thing that saves her these days is having that idiot Kathy Griffin out there. She makes Hillary almost seem sane.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

@rk9152 wrote:

Ya gotta feel sorry for the few remaining supporters she has - it gets harder and harder.

I think that she is trying to sell some books. You know, the Clinton's were broke when they left the White House. They are just trying to get by.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

@rk9152 wrote:

Ya gotta feel sorry for the few remaining supporters she has - it gets harder and harder.

Not really...they just change the topic or start some sort of nonsensical aruguments about nothing.  Or even starts attacking other posters.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

Of the many things and people Hillary blames for her loss, there is nothing mentioned about her being a candidate that most don't like (even those that held their nose and voted for her).

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

Screen Shot 2017-06-02 at 7.18.14 AM.png

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Hillary: Let Me Count The Ways...

Message 7 of 7

The Top 24 1/2 Reasons Hillary Clinton Lost the Election, as Told by Hillary Clinton.

1)  Russia 2)  Jim Comey 3)  Misogyny 4)  Fake News 5)  WikiLeaks 6)  Scott Walker 7)  Wisconsin 8)  Voter Suppression 9)  The DNC 10)  The widespread perception that she would win 11)  Supporters who didn’t vote 12)  The Media 13)  Mikey, the Life Cereal kid 14)  Facebook 15)  Citizens United 16)  Plagues of Locusts 17)  Anthony Weiner 18)  The New York Times 19)  Bill’s dog ate her election 20)  Bernie Sanders 21)  Her campaign staff 22)  Racism 23)  Critics who fear her 24)  Weaponized information

24 1/2)  None of the following: a)  Email servers b)  Failing to campaign in Wisconsin c)  Paid Wall Street Speeches d) “Basket of Deplorables” e)  Hillary Clinton

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/448183/hillarys-excuses-losing

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/why-donald-trump-won/

"But what difference does it make at this point"

And does anybody care.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users