AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hillary Got a “HQ SPECIAL”

Message 11 of 45

@CriticalThinking—After reading the nonsensical postings from trump’s adoring cult followers, I’m not sure we are talking about the use of brains.

What has become clear is that these people are regurgitating anything and everything the discredited ultra conservative and dishonest pseudo new sites have said, have fallen all over themselves and contradicted themselves when questioned, and have come out looking as foolish as the sites from which they have gleaned  their propaganda when proven wrong.  

But, have no fear – – they will continue to do it all over again making further fools of trump, the propagandist sites, and themselves. 

What is being demonstrated here isn’t the use of brains. What is being demonstrated here is how cult members do not think for themselves, do not question the leader, no matter how stupid or diabolical is the agenda, and how willingly these puppets will put their own self respect on the line for a false prophet.

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 45

So Hillary got "special treatment" that included the Director of the FBI Comey going public TWICE with damning statements about Hillary just before the election and then Der Trumper fires Comey because thousands of manhours of investigating by the World's best investigators found NOTHING criminal about Hillary's activities, emails or BENGHAZIBENGHAZIBENGHAZI.

Now that same Best in the World team of investigators has FOUND evidence incriminating FIVE top tRump officials of Conspiracy against the United States and numerous financial crimes including money laundring for rouge regimes, and GOPers DEMAND they ignore the evidence and find ways to praise The Donald instead.

26% of registered voters gave us tRump and a similar number elected the GOPer majorities. Lets get 27% to the polls to undo that disaster beginning in 2018.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Hillary Got a “HQ SPECIAL”

Message 13 of 45

Phyllis said, "Comey’s testimony was like a death sentence to the Clinton campaign."

Why is the above incomprehensible to members of the Trump Cult? Comey's two appearances on national TV doomed the Clinton campaign. Yet Trump Lovers are caught up in the propaganda, trying to paint Comey and Mueller as biased directors of the FBI. Phyllis, if only they used their brains?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 45

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

By the numbers:

1) I don't believe that you are in charge of the timer;

2) Just to clarify YOUR thinking - do you believe that Hillary did not get preferential treatment from the FBI?

I am.

You "am" what?

Truth teller

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 45

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

By the numbers:

2) Just to clarify YOUR thinking - do you believe that Hillary did not get preferential treatment from the FBI?

I am.

You "am" what?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 45

@oceanedge2–Of course, that is a fact. I watched Comey the day he testified about the e-mails and remember thinking “Oh my God, that idiot will be elected.” Comey’s testimony was like a death sentence to the Clinton campaign. 

But, let us not clutter the conversation with truth because then trump and his drones will have nothing to whine about, lie about, and above all—use as a way to distract from what an absolutely gargantuan failure is their hero.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 45

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

GOP Rep Gaetz: ‘We Have Email Evidence From Andrew McCabe Indicating That Hillary Clinton Was Going to Get a ‘HQ Special”

@.@RepMattGaetz: "We have email evidence from Andrew McCabe indicating that @HillaryClinton was going to get a 'HQ Special,' a headquarters special." pic.twitter.com/6IA0zNz1zm

— Fox News (@FoxNews) December 23, 2017

by JEFF POOR

23 Dec 2017
Friday on FNC’s “America’s Newsroom,” Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) said a congressional committee had evidence FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe indicated Hillary Clinton was going to get an “HQ special” regarding the investigation of her unauthorized email server and ties to the Clinton Foundation during her tenure as secretary of state.

Gaetz, a member of the House Judiciary Committee, described the circumstances at the FBI regarding the investigation as “extreme pro-Hillary Clinton bias.”

“The Judiciary Committee is engaged in an investigation, particularly as it relates to the handling of the Hillary Clinton email scandal and any potential investigations of the Clinton Foundation and the handling of bribes or other types of improper payments,” Gaetz said. “I can certainly say that my impression after these interviews is that there was extreme pro-Hillary Clinton bias that benefitted her in this investigation and that she received special treatment as a consequence of her candidacy for president. That shouldn’t happen.

The law should apply equally to all Americans whether they’re political candidates or not. And so, we need to institute reforms through the Judiciary Committee for more oversight, for more transparency so that this never happens again.”

He went on explain that it was the committee’s intention to find out if there was a departure from standard “procedures.”

“[O]ur view is we need to find out if whether or not the procedures were departed from,” he added. “And we have email evidence from Andrew McCabe indicating that Hillary Clinton was going to get an ‘HQ Special,’ a headquarters special.

That meant that the normal processes of the Washington field office weren’t followed and he had a special. And he had a very small group of people that had a pro-Hillary Clinton bias who had a direct role in changing that investigation from one that likely should have been criminal to one where she was able to walk.

And so I think that we’ve gotta ensure that that never happens again, that the same processes that would apply to any American would also apply to people who were running for president of the United States.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/12/23/gop-rep-gaetz-email-evidence-andrew-mccabe-indicating-hill...

+++++++++++++++++

Drip Drip Drip...  It’s  all coming out now!

Gee once again this was word for word as to what was on FOX News. Wounder why? Well the interview was on MSNBC and the Congressman gave it, and when pressed for information to back up what he said he could provide none. The best he could do was I heard or it was said. Go watch it for your selves.

Here we see the leaders put out the posting orders and the followers put it out just about every where, and the BOTS fill in the missing areas. They want to keep thinking people from talking about the real news of the day. They seem to be getting close to the Son in Law. He could be next to have to plead. The Tax Bill which throws 13 million off of health care which means the total cost of the healthcare system rises for all of us. The 10% a year rise in Insurance premium for all due to everyone not being in the rating pool. The experts tell us this might be less since the ACA has become so popular. Guess where the biggest increase in people taking part are. The Trump supporters, yet they think Trump is great and should kill what they are joining. Explain that to us. Well have you seen who makes up the Trump Supporters. It came out yesterday updated. Here it is: Mostly white, rural, not educated, low income. Just like the film 3 Billboards. Go see it, and see how they live and think. I have a felling you will never want to follow or believe anything put out by their leaders, and it does explain why they never answer any questions.

Does any of that rant mean that Hillary did not get preferential treatment from FBI investigators?

It does mean that the far right as usual knows nothing of what they talk about, and cover that up with lies.

Just to clarify YOUR thinking - do you believe that Hillary did not get preferential treatment from the FBI?

When you start to post stories that are true I will gladly clarify anything for you. Your current subject was put out by FOX News some time ago for followers to post everywhere to keep the real stories of the day from being talked about.

Now big news of the day. Have you seen the experts who now tell us that Trump is in the process of taking over the FBI for his own use. To do that he needs to drive out all the professional people there, and is doing that. He fired one, and now another is retiring. This is what happened in Germany in the 1930 when Hitler rose to power. Trump follows the same path as Hitler. You here more and more  say the US is just like Germany. I have heard it about 8 times on TV in the last 2 days. I have said it for the 11 months.

What part of, "Just to clarify YOUR thinking - do you believe that Hillary did not get preferential treatment from the FBI?" do you find the most confusing?

When you explain samo - samo get back to me. This has now become a silly subject and your time has expired.

By the numbers:

I am.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 45

Just to clarify YOUR thinking - do you believe that Hillary did not get preferential treatment from the FBI?

I don't believe she did.  Partisan politics did not undermine honest investigations.  They did however extend them for years, costing millions and in the end, the very end, Comey?  No.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-comey-letter-probably-cost-clinton-the-election/

The Comey Letter Probably Cost Clinton The Election

Hillary Clinton would probably be president if FBI Director James Comey had not sent a letter to Congress on Oct. 28

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 45

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@CriticalThinking— Well, when your hero is an  indefensible lying fool,  who is on a minute by minute basis dismantling the very core of what this country stands for, one diverts to whatever is readily available – – no matter how inane.

Meanwhile, back at the topic - Just to clarify YOUR thinking - do you believe that Hillary did not get preferential treatment from the FBI?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 45

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I think this is 534th Hillary thead started by the same person.

Just to clarify YOUR thinking - do you believe that Hillary did not get preferential treatment from the FBI (the topic)?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22