Take a look at how people age around the world with this AARP special report: A New Age.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hillary: Dems, You Are Stuck With Her

Message 51 of 57

@Panjandromwrote:

jfpinlvn:  Hillary Clinton To Democrats: You're Never Getting Rid Of Me

What nonsense. On the other hand, I'd much rather be "stuck with Hillary" than Trump. He's in the process of burning down the GOP and those who carried his water are going to carry his stench forever.

I agree, Panjan. trumpettes need something to obsess over as their cult leaders goes down in flames.  They are an embarrassment to Democracy and what it means to be an American. And the sad part?  They don't even realize it.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 57

@Epsterwrote:

affection | əˈfekSH(ə)n | noun 1 a gentle feeling of fondness or liking: she felt affection for the wise old lady | he won a place in her affections. physical expressions of affection: they are lonely and they crave affection. 2 archaic the act or process of affecting or being affected. a condition or disease: an affection of the skin. a mental state; an emotion.

So they have a mental disease causing them to sorta kinda like the idea of evidence. You know, without any real attachment or use of it ... Smiley Happy

I've never met an intelligent person that considered a mental state or emotion a "mental disease".  Odd, indeed.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 57

@jfpinlvnwrote:

Hillary Clinton To Democrats: You're Never Getting Rid Of Me

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30857/hillary-clinton-democrats-youre-never-getting-rid-emily-zanotti

The DAILYWIRE?

You've got to be kidding me, @jfpinlvn???

This fringe media outlet, well known to use unverified and out of context "PRESS BITES", has published such idiotic "PRESS RELEASES" as:

(1) "LEFTIST DIGGING UP CONFEDERATE GRAVES"

(2) "DEMOCRATS REFUSE TO STAND FOR NAVY SEAL WIDOW"

(3) "HARVARD UNIVERSITY HOLDING SEGREGATED COMMENCEMENT EXERCISES"

(4) "BEN CARSON FINDS 500 BILLION IN OBAMA ERA ACCOUNTING ERRORS AT HUD"

Well, if they are going to run those headlines above, they might as well run a few more that have just as much creditability such as:

(1) "NASA TAKES PHOTOS OF GHOSTS IN SPACE"

(2) "SURGEONS CUT MY HEAD OFF.... AND SEWED IT BACK ON"

(3) "ENGINEER WEDS HIS SPORTS CAR"

This many times discredited, deceptive and debunked media outlet is edited by a BRIETBART leftover, Ben Shapiro.

Need one say more.

Don't believe ONE WORD from THEDAILYWIRE.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 57

Panj wrote-What nonsense. On the other hand, I'd much rather be "stuck with Hillary" than Trump. He's in the process of burning down the GOP and those who carried his water are going to carry his stench forever.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Actually it is Hillary who is burning down the Dems. We Gop`ers are happy with the great things going on with Trump.( great economy,low unemployment ,stock market high, Korea dismantling nuclear plants,illegal immigrants being stopped and sent homes etc. etc.)  . Most Republicans  are going to be happy to run on Trump`s accomplishments.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 57

jfpinlvn:  Hillary Clinton To Democrats: You're Never Getting Rid Of Me

What nonsense. On the other hand, I'd much rather be "stuck with Hillary" than Trump. He's in the process of burning down the GOP and those who carried his water are going to carry his stench forever.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 57

I hope they embrace her. With any luck, they'll run her again.

BTB, she did say they have 'kind of' an affection for evidence.

affection | əˈfekSH(ə)n | noun 1 a gentle feeling of fondness or liking: she felt affection for the wise old lady | he won a place in her affections. physical expressions of affection: they are lonely and they crave affection. 2 archaic the act or process of affecting or being affected. a condition or disease: an affection of the skin. a mental state; an emotion.

So they have a mental disease causing them to sorta kinda like the idea of evidence. You know, without any real attachment or use of it ... Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Hillary: Dems, You Are Stuck With Her

Message 57 of 57

Hillary Clinton To Democrats: You're Never Getting Rid Of Me

"On Friday, Hillary Clinton delivered her first official message to the Democratic National Convention since losing the Presidential election in 2016, and she had only one message for the gathered, mostly female, officials: you're not getting rid of me that easy.

In what sounded more like a threat than an announcement, Clinton told the Democratic Women's Leadership Forum that she's going to be a foundational part of the anti-Trump "resistance," whether the "resistance" wants her or not.

She also gave some advice to the gathered crowd, many of whom are competing in the midterm Congressional elections: focus on issues important to Americans, like abortion and "facts."

"We stand for truth for evidence and facts,” Clinton said during her speech. “What an incredible thing…We have kind of an affection for evidence.”

<snort!>

That is, of course, debatable, particularly coming from a woman who has spent the last eighteen months hammering on a bevy of excuses for her loss, and failing to acknowledge her own basic shortcomings, particularly in the area of campaign management. As for "abortion," it seems even women voters aren't listing it as their top concern; likely Congressional voters say that the economy is their electoral priority.

The DNC is treating Clinton as an invaluable resource, paying her and her former campaign hundreds of thousands for "lists" and voter information repositories that weren't particularly useful to Clinton's own campaign. They're afraid of alienating her, no doubt, because she remains a powerful connection to high-dollar donors. In return, she's an albatross around their neck: a font of bad advice, bad optics, and bad luck."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30857/hillary-clinton-democrats-youre-never-getting-rid-emily-zanotti

Kudos
Views
Replies