Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hillary: Dems, You Are Stuck With Her

Message 31 of 57

@Epsterwrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@Epsterwrote:

affection | əˈfekSH(ə)n | noun 1 a gentle feeling of fondness or liking: she felt affection for the wise old lady | he won a place in her affections. physical expressions of affection: they are lonely and they crave affection. 2 archaic the act or process of affecting or being affected. a condition or disease: an affection of the skin. a mental state; an emotion.

So they have a mental disease causing them to sorta kinda like the idea of evidence. You know, without any real attachment or use of it ... Smiley Happy

I've never met an intelligent person that considered a mental state or emotion a "mental disease".  Odd, indeed.

Suggest taking your quibble up with the Oxford dictionary. That's their definition, sir.

Ma'am, you appear to be mistaken AGAIN!  From the Oxford Dictionary....

ADJECTIVE
  • 1Relating to the mind.

‘mental faculties’

‘mental phenomena’
    More example sentences
    Synonyms
    1. 1.1 Done by or occurring in the mind.
      ‘a quick mental calculation’

‘she made a mental note to ring him later’
      More example sentences
  • 2Relating to disorders of the mind.

‘a mental hospital’

More example sentences
    Synonyms
    1. 2.1informal predicative Mad; insane.
      ‘I think he was a little worried that I might be mental’

More example sentences
      Synonyms

A "mental state" is NOT a disorder, but have fun distorting the facts.  YOU went from "affection" to disorder, an obvious example of intellectual dishonesty.

As for me, I know my sister's paranoid schizophrenia as disease. Absolutely emotion. Absolutely mental state. Absolutely disease.  Not an emotion; nor is it an affection.  Not even close to being "close"; nor a "nice try".

Trump Derangement Syndrome may or may not prove to be a real disease, I'll give you that, never commented on that, so you "give" me nothing,  Narcissism is also a mental condition. Ta-ta.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 57

Well there is no denying that Hillary started the "Resistance" and President Obama and much of his old cabinet are continuing to carry the torch!

Be careful with that torch it just may destroy the left wing part of the democrat party.  But the real question is;  Would that be a bad thing?

What ever happen to the democrat party in the past 10 years?  Answer:  They bought into the "Fundamentally Transforming of America"  that America decided it was NOT in favor of.

Hillary...  The gift that just keeps on giving!  Carry ON!

Just sain'

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 57

@nctarheel Me thinks thou dost protest too much for the sake of just protest with no substance...

I get it you don't like the article but like another poster here said on many occasions;  There is no obligation for you to post to my thread especially when you have nothing to contribute to the subject under discussion.

My comment is that is the behavior of an Internet troll.  Are you a troll?  You never seem to post anything of substance, just protest to protest.

Do you have any thoughts on the topic posted?

If you do please share them...  If you do not that is OK too, but please for the sake of this adult forum, refrain from childish and troll behavior.

Food for thinking adults.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 57

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Centrist said, "I agree, Panjan. trumpettes need something to obsess over as their cult leaders goes down in flames.  They are an embarrassment to Democracy and what it means to be an American. And the sad part?  They don't even realize it."

Centrist, it's far worse than sad, it's terrifying. I think we're on the verge of a consititutional crisis and unless Republicans stand up (which they won't), Trump could become a dictator.

Unfortunately, Trump loyalist aren't very bright, so they have no idea this is happening. They're content to believe all the propaganda and conspiracy theories put out by Fox on a daily basis. If only they could think!

Even us country bumpkins are smart enough to see what is going on. The spoiled brats of the "Resistance" continue to stamp their feet and howl at the moon.

Hey, we deplorables and ignobles don't need Fox to figure that out. We can just read these boards.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 57

@Panjandromwrote:

Centristsin2010:  I agree, Panjan. trumpettes need something to obsess over as their cult leaders goes down in flames.  They are an embarrassment to Democracy and what it means to be an American. And the sad part?  They don't even realize it.

That's the amazing part.....they don't seem to realize what's going on. Do they have any inkling that Trump may not finish his term?

I see no reason to think the President will not complete his term and, hopefully, his second term. And I really do not see how President Trump's term is related the the Dems being stuck with Hillary.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 57
OMG we ALL need to think Trump, Dictator, and For the Love of GOD, Hillary IS NOT IN OFFICE. Why is it some people can not let Hillary GO. Even The Donald, almost every statement he makes he always says "Hillary" something. Even that d-- Sarah Liar Huckabee blames Hillary. If I could jump thru the TV I'd gag both of them. The Donald ALWAYS tries to take the spot light off of his criminal activities, won't happen Donald, you can lie, but you can't hide.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 57

@BigLibwrote:

@alferdpackerwrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@Epsterwrote:

Going back to ignoring you now. Have a nice day.

Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

Whatever...

LOL I always thought Trump supporters using the term "Trump Derangement Syndrome" was more of a self-diagnosis upon themselves, rather than a slight upon anyone else.

Anyone that confused incompetence with derangement is as crazy as the one that think so.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 57

@alferdpackerwrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@Epsterwrote:

Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

Whatever...

LOL I always thought Trump supporters using the term "Trump Derangement Syndrome" was more of a self-diagnosis upon themselves, rather than a slight upon anyone else.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 57

What  a relief,  I am  not a Democrat, so that cannot mean me.  LOL

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 57

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@Epsterwrote:

Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

Whatever...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views