Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hillary Clinton Appears To Suggest Russians Will Use Tulsi Gabbard For Third-Party Run

Message 1 of 31

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Duke also endorsed Trump for president in 2016.

So?

Just more reason to think that Hillary called it.......again. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hillary Clinton Appears To Suggest Russians Will Use Tulsi Gabbard For Third-Party Run

Message 2 of 31

So?
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 31

I have to give Republicans credit here. They accept our electoral system as it is. Democrats don't. 

Take the 1992 election.

Ross Perot, a Republican won 19% of the vote causing George H. Bush to lose to Bill Clinton. I don't remember Republicans crying foul. 

Democrats say they lost the state of Florida in 2000 because Nader won 1.63% of the vote there. Nader was never a registered Democrat. 

Democrats demonized Ralph Nader in 2004. Result -- George W. Bush won by an even larger margin. Nader was not a factor in that election.

In 2016 the Dems continue their whining because Green Party member Jill Stein won 1,457,218 votes.

Gary Johnson, who was a registered Republican running as a Libertarian, won 4,489,341 votes - almost 3 times more votes than Jill Stein. Democrats whine, whine, whine.

If all of Jill Stein voters voted for Hillary, and all the Gary Johnson voters voted for Trump, then Hillary loses both the electoral votes and the popular vote. 

I'm not even counting the Constitution Party which is an offshoot of Republicans.

jill vote.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 31
Of course Trump supporters and Faux Snooze would jump to deny the possibility of Russian interference in the upcoming presidential election by using a Democratic candidate to upset the Democratic Party's chances of winning in 2020.  But there is a method to their madness.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard gets 2020 endorsement from David Duke

Published: Oct 19, 2019 9:45 a.m. ET

“I have strongly denounced David Duke’s hateful views and his so-called ‘support’ multiple times in the past, and reject his support,” Gabbard said

Victor Reklaitis/MarketWatch

By

NEWYORK POST

Democratic presidential hopeful Rep. Tulsi Gabbard has apparently gotten an endorsement she said she can do without — from former KKK leader David Duke.

The 68-year-old white supremacist and former GOP Louisiana state senator plastered a banner on his Twitter page prominently featuring a photograph of the Hawaiian lawmaker, the New York Post reported.

“Tulsi Gabbard for President,” it blares, along with the tagline: “Finally a candidate who will actually put America First rather than Israel First!”

“Tulsi Gabbard is currently the only Presidential candidate who doesn’t want to send White children off to die for Israel,” the former Grand Wizard tweeted his more than 50,000 followers along with a photograph of Gabbard meeting a US service member and his child.

But Gabbard wasted no time in lashing back at Duke and rejected his backing.

“I have strongly denounced David Duke’s hateful views and his so-called ‘support’ multiple times in the past, and reject his support,” she told The Post in a statement Tuesday.

“Publicizing Duke’s so-called ‘endorsement’ is meant to distract from my message: that I will end regime-change wars, work to end the new cold war and take us away from the precipice of a nuclear war, which is a greater danger now than ever before.”

Gabbard — who is of Samoan heritage — served with the US Army National Guard in Iraq from 2004 to 2005 and was first elected to office in Hawaii in 2013.

The 37-year-old received Duke’s unwelcome endorsement despite several moves signaling her potential support for the Jewish state.

In November 2016, Duke tweeted that Gabbard was a representative of a “political realignment” he hoped to see in the US — and called for Donald Trump to appoint her secretary of state.

She responded: “U didn’t know I’m Polynesian/Cauc? Dad couldn’t use ‘whites only’ water fountain. No thanks. Ur white nationalism is pure evil.”

The following month, she tweeted: “Our movement is one of love/aloha, inclusivity. Duke represents hatred, racism, anti-Semitism, fear. We don’t want his ‘support.’ Period.”

In the early 2000s, Gabbard touted working for her father’s anti-gay organization, which sought to pass a measure against same-sex marriage in her state and promoted controversial conversion therapy.

In a statement to CNN, she said: “First, let me say I regret the positions I took in the past, and the things I said. I’m grateful for those in the LGBTQ+ community who have shared their aloha with me throughout my personal journey.”

When asked by CNN’s Jake Tapper in February that year whether he’d disavow the former Grand Wizard, the then-Republican candidate said: “Just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke, OK?”

Duke again praised Trump’s presidency after the deadly white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August 2017 in which Trump claimed there were “very fine people on both sides.”

Duke did not immediately respond to a message for comment Tuesday.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 31

@ManicProgressive wrote:

David Duke apparently just endorsed Gabbard. We are in a whole new level of crazy.

OF COURSE HE DID! He's EVIL, not stupid. And Duke is crazy like fox. Pushing a left-wing third party will not take a single vote from ToadPOTUS, but could take tens of thousands from the Democratic candidate.  In 2000, Ralph Nader only had to take 250 from Gore in Florida to elect our first gutless draft-dodging preppytwit jrbush, and Narer got 74,000 votes in Florida, same number the KGB got/suppressed to elect ToadPOTUS and begin the dismantling of America's previously unassailable position as Leader of the Free World.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 31

Is it possible the GOPerBots are so lofo they think Russia advancing a Third Party on the far left will prove liberals are Commies? Of course it is - they believe tRump.

Ralph Nader from the far left elected jrbush by taking 74,000 votes from Gore in Florida in 2000 despite jr losing the populat vote by over 250,000. Russian PsyOps Warriors from the KGB swung/depressed 74,000 votes in 4 States to elect tRump in 2016 despite losing the popular vote by over 1,000,000.

Doesn't really take a lot to rig an election in America, and doing so to advance Russian interests is something they won't give up in 2020.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 31

Hillary Clinton Appears To Suggest Russians Will Use Tulsi Gabbard For Third-Party Run

Follow the money 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 31

@KidBoy2 wrote:

JANMB posted...

The gender hangups of an earlier decades follow Hillary---who has continued to occupy that same space for the better part of several decades now, a one-woman culture war who plays the political game the same way the men around her do. But unlike those men, HILLARY is chided for being “disingenuous” and a “political insider.” "publicity seeker" with extended criticisms for DR. CHELSEA.CLINTON as well. Everyone else the (MEN) just get to promote books, be on political --TV whatever they chose without any criticisms for it.

=========================================================

That rant has nothing to do with the topic of this thread!

Its like you think Ms Clinton is above criticism because she is a women...OMG!!!

Absurd KidBoy2.

Republican men criticize her because they know she has more balls than they do!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 31

@KidBoy2 wrote:
ManicProgressive posted...

David Duke apparently just endorsed Gabbard. We are in a whole new level of crazy.

=============================================================

Crazy is correct.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard gets 2020 endorsement from David Duke

Published: Oct 19, 2019 9:45 a.m. ET

“I have strongly denounced David Duke’s hateful views and his so-called ‘support’ multiple times in the past, and reject his support,” Gabbard said

Yup, unlike Trump, she immediately rejected any support from Duke and his KKKers!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 31

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Whoa .... David Duke endorsed Trump in 2016.

Looks like Trump will have to ratchet up his racism, bigotry and hatred to regain the Duke's support!

The Imperial Wizzard apparently feels that Trump calling KKKers "fine people" after they killed and severally injured counter protesters in Charlottesville was insufficient praise for their murderous actions!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22