Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hilarious Trump Rant (And He Was Serious!)

Message 1 of 11

@angeleyes64 wrote:

So he does know he has an orangutan face, now to deal with the great beautiful (not) hairdo.

This helps our Country how??  

He says the dumbest things out of what is supposed to be a President that I have ever heard, toilets, ??  What happens in a crisis, that is a problem, not light bulbs and toilets.

Is he mental or does he do this all as distraction?

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

So he does know he has an orangutan face, now to deal with the great beautiful (not) hairdo.

This helps our Country how??  

He says the dumbest things out of what is supposed to be a President that I have ever heard, toilets, ??  What happens in a crisis, that is a problem, not light bulbs and toilets.

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

Orange is the new stupid, and no lightbulb or increased water pressure can change that.

Advocating for lightbulbs that produce more heat than light is so last decade.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

@williamb39198 wrote:

Just another diversion by trump to take our eyes off of impeachment proceedings. 

Why else would he talk about subjects that he knows nothing about, or is about nothing which is good for our Country in general...energy use and water use is important, how is trump trying to improve  either of these areas?

But... but what about all that rain that just flows into the oceans anyway?  (Never mind it probably drags a little plastic with it.)   This guy is so full of 💩, no wonder he has to flush 10, 15 times.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

Hilarious. Are there no maintenance people taking care of the WH, or does the president himself have to waste time griping about light bulbs and toilets? I'd bet anything previous presidents knew how to address these issues without having to whine about them at high level meetings.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

Just another diversion by trump to take our eyes off of impeachment proceedings. 

Why else would he talk about subjects that he knows nothing about, or is about nothing which is good for our Country in general...energy use and water use is important, how is trump trying to improve  either of these areas?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

@MsStretch wrote:

Apparently Twitter exploded with pokes & jokes aimed at Li'l Donnie.  The meeting was with small business owners, I think.

I've heard or read before he doesn't like the light bulbs and has talked about rolling back regulations (what else is new?).  I like the light bulbs.  They may cost more, but they last so much longer.  I rarely ever have to replace them.  Did it ever occur to him that maybe it is not the light bulb that is making him look orange?  I mean, after all, there are bright white and warm white hues... and important you choose the right make-up for your skin tone.  Melania, help Donnie.

Unfortunately, there is no help for "Donnie".   This man sets the worst example for our children than any president we have ever had. Thank goodness that the vast majority of America's youth in no way supports this moron.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

Apparently Twitter exploded with pokes & jokes aimed at Li'l Donnie.  The meeting was with small business owners, I think.

I've heard or read before he doesn't like the light bulbs and has talked about rolling back regulations (what else is new?).  I like the light bulbs.  They may cost more, but they last so much longer.  I rarely ever have to replace them.  Did it ever occur to him that maybe it is not the light bulb that is making him look orange?  I mean, after all, there are bright white and warm white hues... and important you choose the right make-up for your skin tone.  Melania, help Donnie.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

That was just weird.    If that is what Donald is really concerned about, then yes, I do fear for this nation.    Blame the toilet when a supposed adult is incapable of considering why his toilet doesn't flush....he is acting like a 4 year old and puts an entire roll of TP in the bowl.

The mental capacity of this guy continues to underwhelm me.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

Thanks for the post, @MsStretch !

I would giggle at the first post (if I thought he's ever turned on a light himself) but then there was this:

source: CNN

• Unlike when talking about the toilets, Trump was clearly joking as he said: "So we'll have to change those bulbs in at least a couple rooms where I am in the White House."

I don't think he was joking. He's such a narcissis, bet if someone inventoried the bulbs in the "Private Residence" they're all non-conforming to current EPA standards.

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.

Top Authors