Esteemed Social Butterfly

Hilarious: Fox News With Egg On Their Faces ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅš

Oops, seems like a few Fox News talking heads have to eat their own words.  Chow down, pundits!

Honored Social Butterfly

MsStretch posted..

Oops, seems like a few Fox News talking heads have to eat their own words.  Chow down, pundits!

===================================================

Fox News reported what Biden said and commented on it.  So what is your problem?  What? 

0 Kudos

@KidBoy2 wrote:

MsStretch posted..

===================================================

Fox News reported what Biden said and commented on it.  So what is your problem?  What? 

Oh, did I indicate I had a problem?  Au contraire, I thought it was hilarious that Fox News commented their boy would never ever do what Biden said IMPOOPUS would, and Donnie did!  ๐Ÿคฃ

Yep, that left those Fox jellyheads with egg all over their collective faces and  me with tears in my eyes. ๐Ÿ˜‚

What?

Honored Social Butterfly

MsStretch posted...

Oh, did I indicate I had a problem? Au contraire, I thought it was hilarious that Fox News commented their boy would never ever do what Biden said IMPOOPUS would, and Donnie did! ๐Ÿคฃ

Yep, that left those Fox jellyheads with egg all over their collective faces and me with tears in my eyes. ๐Ÿ˜‚

What?

=====================================================

Your thread......Hilarious: Fox News With Egg On Their Faces

For reporting the news?  To come up with that thread shows you do have a problem with FOX.  I call it digging for dirt when there is no dirt. 

Carry on!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:

For reporting the news?  LMAO....  No, for voicing their bigoted and biased opinions and which were stupid presumtuous garbage.  If they just reported the news, they would be reporting today, "Joe Biden was right all along!"  Now, to be accurate, they would have to report Joe Biden was right and all us knuckleheads at Fox were wrong."

To come up with that thread shows you do have a problem, That defensiveness of one may show who "has the problem."  I call it digging for dirt when there is no dirt.  Nope. calling the pinheads at Fox "pinheads"  Digging for dirt?  LOL!  Looks like pointing out the egg on their faces as Ms. Stretch said.  Seeing one get all worked up over this topic is indeed, quite telling. 

Carry on - My wayward son....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Fox News reported what Biden said and commented on it.  So what is your problem?  What?   It needs to be explained?  Why?

Kid...every single one of the "comments", or commentary, or assertions are wrong or lies.  What is the confusion? "What?"

Honored Social Butterfly

What a SHOCKER! Fox, the Network Without a Clue, has exposed itself as the ship of fools it ever was while at the same time making Joe Biden appear to be A PROPHET!

Of course it's likely the ToadPOTUS wasn't REALLY calling for a delayed election and just wanted to lather on another layer of hate and fear about vote fraud from all those mail in ballots, but still very sweet to have Fox make its lying so obvious even the lofos who watch them will know Fox cannot be trusted. Guess Republicans will have to switch to Qanon for a RELIABLE source to reinforce their world of fantasy and wonder (as in "I wonder what that means?")

Honored Social Butterfly

I do think that trump would delay the election if he could, he canโ€™t, but perhaps can mess with it. 
But, the timing of his announcement yesterday, was probably to distract from the Lewis ceremony, Rep. Lewisโ€™s

respected career, and well deserved admiration from others that knew him. 
Including three former Presidents...but trump was nowhere to be found...just as well, he is a lost soul anyway. 

IMPOOPUS's only agenda for the upcoming election seems to be laying the foundation for why he doesn't win.  He sure is devoting a lot of time to conjuring up excuses like his false mail fraud claims.  Now he is coming up with the ludicrous idea of delaying the election.  He must be courting the "poorly educated" he "loves" so much to think any intelligent person would buy this idea, but Biden called it (much to Fox News' chagrin). 

Honored Social Butterfly

Where are all the RWer's defending their news company?   Hiding - just like Donald and his entire gang.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

giphy (5).gif

WHAT MORON'S on Fox!  Doesn't speak well of their loyal viewers.....

Honored Social Butterfly

Well,  Trump finally said it ("delay the election") and the response from folks on both sides of the house and senate was loud and swift..."No way!"

My suggestion: Trump Baby needs to pick up his pacifier...

baby.jpg

and put down that phone and give twitter a rest.  For real!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png