Reply
Regular Social Butterfly

High school runners sue to block transgender students from competing

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/high-school-runners-sue-to-block-transgender-students-from-c...

 

The families of three high school cross-country runners are attempting to stop transgender athletes from participating in girls' sports in Connecticut by filing a federal lawsuit one day before the start of the state's indoor track championships.  Students Selina Soule, Chelsea Mitchell, and Alanna Smith say that allowing students with male anatomy to participate in sports against female-born athletes hinders their competitive opportunities. The lawsuit was filed against the Connecticut Association of Schools and the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference, which require that students be treated according to the gender with which they identify, in keeping with the state's anti-discrimination law and with local boards of education for Bloomfield, Cromwell, Glastonbury, Canton, and Danbury.

 

"Mentally and physically, we know the outcome before the race even starts," Smith told the Associated Press on Wednesday. "That biological unfairness doesn’t go away because of what someone believes about gender identity. All girls deserve the chance to compete on a level playing field." Smith is the daughter of former Major League pitcher Lee Smith.  Soule, Mitchell, and Smith are represented by the Alliance Defending Freedom, a conservative faith-based organization. "Forcing girls to be spectators in their own sports is completely at odds with Title IX, a federal law designed to create equal opportunities for women in education and athletics,” ADF counsel Christiana Holcomb said. "Connecticut’s policy violates that law and reverses nearly 50 years of advances for women."

 

Last year, the group filed a complaint to the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights on behalf of Soule and two other students whose names were not disclosed at the time, saying that transgender girls had repeatedly won competitive races and that Title IX policy violated federal protections for female athletes.  The plaintiffs have placed behind two transgender sprinters in more than a dozen statewide races since 2017, with Mitchell finishing third in a state track competition last year. "Our dream is not to come in second or third place but to win fair and square," Mitchell said. "All we’re asking for is a fair chance." 

 

The suit is being challenged by the American Civil Liberties Union, which says the measure is "a dangerous distortion of both law and science in the service of excluding trans youth from public life." Transgender female runner Cece Telfer has argued that the reverse is true, dismissing claims that her male anatomy provides her with an advantage against female-born runners and attributing a handicap to her performance incurred through her medical transition.

 

My comment:

 

Cece Telfer should run as a male in the Special Olympics.

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
303 Views
42
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Ok, The Republican party is REALLY desperate to find a reason for society to discriminate against Transgenders. 

0 Kudos
509 Views
1
Report
Regular Social Butterfly


@Richva wrote:

Ok, The Republican party is REALLY desperate to find a reason for society to discriminate against Transgenders. 


How do you know that the "high school runners" are Republican?   They, alone, are the ones suing to block tran....

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
502 Views
0
Report
Regular Social Butterfly

Remarkably, hardly anyone complains about "trans men" competing in men's sports.  That's because hardly anyone complains about women competing in men's sports and "trans men" are women, just as "trans women" are men. 

 

According to the dictionary!

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
575 Views
0
Report
Social Butterfly

Renée Richards (born August 19, 1934) is an American ophthalmologist and former tennis player who had some success on the professional circuit in the 1970s, and became widely known following male-to-female sex reassignment surgery, when she fought to compete as a woman in the 1976 US Open.

The United States Tennis Association began that year requiring genetic screening for female players. She challenged that policy, and the New York Supreme Court ruled in her favor, a landmark case in transgender rights.[2] As one of the first professional athletes to identify as transgender, she became a spokesperson for transgender people in sports.[3][4][5] After retiring as a player, she coached Martina Navratilova to two Wimbledon titles.

 

Richards was inducted into the USTA Eastern Tennis Hall of Fame in 2000.[18] On August 2, 2013, Richards was among the first class of inductees into the National Gay and Lesbian Sports Hall of Fame.[19]

 

Richards has since expressed ambivalence about her legacy, and came to believe her past as a man provided her with advantages over her competitors, saying "Having lived for the past 30 years, I know if I'd had surgery at the age of 22, and then at 24 went on the tour, no genetic woman in the world would have been able to come close to me. And so I've reconsidered my opinion."[20][21]

(Wiki)

0 Kudos
587 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

No sports authority allows one-on-one transgender competition where the trans has such a biological advantage. If the trans's  parents are gungho about their physiological son competing as a girl, get him gender modification surgery and hormone treatment, not more lawyers.

0 Kudos
284 Views
2
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

No sports authority allows one-on-one transgender competition where the trans has such a biological advantage. If the trans's  parents are gungho about their physiological son competing as a girl, get him gender modification surgery and hormone treatment, not more lawyers.

 

It's not that simple, sexual identity is a spectrum. People can be heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, transsexual and everything in-between.  Gender modification is probably to far to go for children and young adults, even hormone treatment would be extreme. However there is no denying the biological advantage males have in some sports. 

 

Maybe put male gender transsexuals in a class by themselves as an alternative to hormone treatment for sports for children and young adults, and then Olympic rules when they become legal adults and can decide for themselves if they want to go that far.

0 Kudos
261 Views
1
Report
Regular Social Butterfly


@gruffstuff wrote:

No sports authority allows one-on-one transgender competition where the trans has such a biological advantage. If the trans's  parents are gungho about their physiological son competing as a girl, get him gender modification surgery and hormone treatment, not more lawyers.

 

It's not that simple, sexual identity is a spectrum. People can be heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, transsexual and everything in-between.  Gender modification is probably to far to go for children and young adults, even hormone treatment would be extreme. However there is no denying the biological advantage males have in some sports. 

 

Maybe put male gender transsexuals in a class by themselves as an alternative to hormone treatment for sports for children and young adults, and then Olympic rules when they become legal adults and can decide for themselves if they want to go that far.


Although that may be allowed in the Olympics, it is still unfair because tendon, bone strength and bone size acquired during normal male puberty don't go away after testosterone suppression.   Everyone knows that the average height of men is greater than the average height of women and hormone treatments don't make "trans women" shorter.  Liberals cause social friction by prolifically imposing stupid arguments on society that defy common sense.

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
267 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

: High school runners sue to block transgender students from competing

 

Maybe follow Olympic Rules for transgender.

 

Could be a problem, sports scholarships are worth a lot of money.

 

People might try to game the system by claiming transgender identity

 

Even if they're not gaming the system and can show a lifetime of transgender identity it would not  be very sportsman like. 

 

 

Regular Social Butterfly

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
429 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/high-school-runners-sue-to-block-transgender-students-from-c...

 

The families of three high school cross-country runners are attempting to stop transgender athletes from participating in girls' sports in Connecticut by filing a federal lawsuit one day before the start of the state's indoor track championships.  Students Selina Soule, Chelsea Mitchell, and Alanna Smith say that allowing students with male anatomy to participate in sports against female-born athletes hinders their competitive opportunities. The lawsuit was filed against the Connecticut Association of Schools and the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference, which require that students be treated according to the gender with which they identify, in keeping with the state's anti-discrimination law and with local boards of education for Bloomfield, Cromwell, Glastonbury, Canton, and Danbury.

 

"Mentally and physically, we know the outcome before the race even starts," Smith told the Associated Press on Wednesday. "That biological unfairness doesn’t go away because of what someone believes about gender identity. All girls deserve the chance to compete on a level playing field." Smith is the daughter of former Major League pitcher Lee Smith.  Soule, Mitchell, and Smith are represented by the Alliance Defending Freedom, a conservative faith-based organization. "Forcing girls to be spectators in their own sports is completely at odds with Title IX, a federal law designed to create equal opportunities for women in education and athletics,” ADF counsel Christiana Holcomb said. "Connecticut’s policy violates that law and reverses nearly 50 years of advances for women."

 

Last year, the group filed a complaint to the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights on behalf of Soule and two other students whose names were not disclosed at the time, saying that transgender girls had repeatedly won competitive races and that Title IX policy violated federal protections for female athletes.  The plaintiffs have placed behind two transgender sprinters in more than a dozen statewide races since 2017, with Mitchell finishing third in a state track competition last year. "Our dream is not to come in second or third place but to win fair and square," Mitchell said. "All we’re asking for is a fair chance." 

 

The suit is being challenged by the American Civil Liberties Union, which says the measure is "a dangerous distortion of both law and science in the service of excluding trans youth from public life." Transgender female runner Cece Telfer has argued that the reverse is true, dismissing claims that her male anatomy provides her with an advantage against female-born runners and attributing a handicap to her performance incurred through her medical transition.

 

My comment:

 

Cece Telfer should run as a male in the Special Olympics.

 


Really. What do you think about this subject. How would you handle this problem, and do you think the runners are right, and why?

0 Kudos
285 Views
32
Report
Bronze Conversationalist

The parents who are fighting this are telling their daughters what? You aren't strong enough to run against these transgender girls? It seems to me that is not the message I'd want to send my daughter if I had one.
I wonder if it's the girls who find this unfair, or their parents?
Sir Granny Tracy
Bronze Conversationalist


@TracyofCotuit wrote:
The parents who are fighting this are telling their daughters what? You aren't strong enough to run against these transgender girls? It seems to me that is not the message I'd want to send my daughter if I had one.
I wonder if it's the girls who find this unfair, or their parents?

They aren't Men/boys have a scientific and biological advantage over girls. It is called testosterone. A transgender girl/woman still has the advantage of testosterone in her body, similar to if someone was taking steroids.

 

It is simply, an unfair competitive advantage not fair to the girls who lose to the transgender girl.

“Trump masquerades as an angel of light, but he is the father of lies”
0 Kudos
426 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@AristotleOfGreece wrote:

@TracyofCotuit wrote:
The parents who are fighting this are telling their daughters what? You aren't strong enough to run against these transgender girls? It seems to me that is not the message I'd want to send my daughter if I had one.
I wonder if it's the girls who find this unfair, or their parents?

They aren't Men/boys have a scientific and biological advantage over girls. It is called testosterone. A transgender girl/woman still has the advantage of testosterone in her body, similar to if someone was taking steroids.

 

It is simply, an unfair competitive advantage not fair to the girls who lose to the transgender girl.


Why do you say that they are all girls and their are all kind of differences between girls.

0 Kudos
392 Views
0
Report
Regular Social Butterfly


@TracyofCotuit wrote:
The parents who are fighting this are telling their daughters what? You aren't strong enough to run against these transgender girls? It seems to me that is not the message I'd want to send my daughter if I had one.
I wonder if it's the girls who find this unfair, or their parents?

Let the girls find out the hard way because it will turn them into conservatives.

 

Incidentally, taking anabolic steroids didn't help her:

 

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
425 Views
0
Report
Contributor

You off your rocker?  Men are and always been faster runners than women.  Look at the facts.  No these trannies should not compete with the girls!  Have them compete with their peers of same sex.   A Man cant ever have childre .  Dont care how much makeup  and plastic surgery he has

0 Kudos
423 Views
0
Report
Regular Social Butterfly


@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/high-school-runners-sue-to-block-transgender-students-from-c...

 

The families of three high school cross-country runners are attempting to stop transgender athletes from participating in girls' sports in Connecticut by filing a federal lawsuit one day before the start of the state's indoor track championships.  Students Selina Soule, Chelsea Mitchell, and Alanna Smith say that allowing students with male anatomy to participate in sports against female-born athletes hinders their competitive opportunities. The lawsuit was filed against the Connecticut Association of Schools and the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference, which require that students be treated according to the gender with which they identify, in keeping with the state's anti-discrimination law and with local boards of education for Bloomfield, Cromwell, Glastonbury, Canton, and Danbury.

 

"Mentally and physically, we know the outcome before the race even starts," Smith told the Associated Press on Wednesday. "That biological unfairness doesn’t go away because of what someone believes about gender identity. All girls deserve the chance to compete on a level playing field." Smith is the daughter of former Major League pitcher Lee Smith.  Soule, Mitchell, and Smith are represented by the Alliance Defending Freedom, a conservative faith-based organization. "Forcing girls to be spectators in their own sports is completely at odds with Title IX, a federal law designed to create equal opportunities for women in education and athletics,” ADF counsel Christiana Holcomb said. "Connecticut’s policy violates that law and reverses nearly 50 years of advances for women."

 

Last year, the group filed a complaint to the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights on behalf of Soule and two other students whose names were not disclosed at the time, saying that transgender girls had repeatedly won competitive races and that Title IX policy violated federal protections for female athletes.  The plaintiffs have placed behind two transgender sprinters in more than a dozen statewide races since 2017, with Mitchell finishing third in a state track competition last year. "Our dream is not to come in second or third place but to win fair and square," Mitchell said. "All we’re asking for is a fair chance." 

 

The suit is being challenged by the American Civil Liberties Union, which says the measure is "a dangerous distortion of both law and science in the service of excluding trans youth from public life." Transgender female runner Cece Telfer has argued that the reverse is true, dismissing claims that her male anatomy provides her with an advantage against female-born runners and attributing a handicap to her performance incurred through her medical transition.

 

My comment:

 

Cece Telfer should run as a male in the Special Olympics.

 


Really. What do you think about this subject. How would you handle this problem, and do you think the runners are right, and why?


Scientists and I agree that "transsexuals" are not real women.  I want all pretense that they are real women to stop.

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
269 Views
26
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/high-school-runners-sue-to-block-transgender-students-from-c...

 

The families of three high school cross-country runners are attempting to stop transgender athletes from participating in girls' sports in Connecticut by filing a federal lawsuit one day before the start of the state's indoor track championships.  Students Selina Soule, Chelsea Mitchell, and Alanna Smith say that allowing students with male anatomy to participate in sports against female-born athletes hinders their competitive opportunities. The lawsuit was filed against the Connecticut Association of Schools and the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference, which require that students be treated according to the gender with which they identify, in keeping with the state's anti-discrimination law and with local boards of education for Bloomfield, Cromwell, Glastonbury, Canton, and Danbury.

 

"Mentally and physically, we know the outcome before the race even starts," Smith told the Associated Press on Wednesday. "That biological unfairness doesn’t go away because of what someone believes about gender identity. All girls deserve the chance to compete on a level playing field." Smith is the daughter of former Major League pitcher Lee Smith.  Soule, Mitchell, and Smith are represented by the Alliance Defending Freedom, a conservative faith-based organization. "Forcing girls to be spectators in their own sports is completely at odds with Title IX, a federal law designed to create equal opportunities for women in education and athletics,” ADF counsel Christiana Holcomb said. "Connecticut’s policy violates that law and reverses nearly 50 years of advances for women."

 

Last year, the group filed a complaint to the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights on behalf of Soule and two other students whose names were not disclosed at the time, saying that transgender girls had repeatedly won competitive races and that Title IX policy violated federal protections for female athletes.  The plaintiffs have placed behind two transgender sprinters in more than a dozen statewide races since 2017, with Mitchell finishing third in a state track competition last year. "Our dream is not to come in second or third place but to win fair and square," Mitchell said. "All we’re asking for is a fair chance." 

 

The suit is being challenged by the American Civil Liberties Union, which says the measure is "a dangerous distortion of both law and science in the service of excluding trans youth from public life." Transgender female runner Cece Telfer has argued that the reverse is true, dismissing claims that her male anatomy provides her with an advantage against female-born runners and attributing a handicap to her performance incurred through her medical transition.

 

My comment:

 

Cece Telfer should run as a male in the Special Olympics.

 


Really. What do you think about this subject. How would you handle this problem, and do you think the runners are right, and why?


Scientists and I agree that "transsexuals" are not real women.  I want all pretense that they are real women to stop.

 


I am not sure you are correct on scientists agree with you. There have been many articles on this subject and they seem to say the people have no control on gay or straight and transsexuals fall in to the group so it would not be pretense, and if that is true should not they be treated with the group they idenitfy with.

0 Kudos
428 Views
25
Report
Regular Social Butterfly


@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/high-school-runners-sue-to-block-transgender-students-from-c...

 

The families of three high school cross-country runners are attempting to stop transgender athletes from participating in girls' sports in Connecticut by filing a federal lawsuit one day before the start of the state's indoor track championships.  Students Selina Soule, Chelsea Mitchell, and Alanna Smith say that allowing students with male anatomy to participate in sports against female-born athletes hinders their competitive opportunities. The lawsuit was filed against the Connecticut Association of Schools and the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference, which require that students be treated according to the gender with which they identify, in keeping with the state's anti-discrimination law and with local boards of education for Bloomfield, Cromwell, Glastonbury, Canton, and Danbury.

 

"Mentally and physically, we know the outcome before the race even starts," Smith told the Associated Press on Wednesday. "That biological unfairness doesn’t go away because of what someone believes about gender identity. All girls deserve the chance to compete on a level playing field." Smith is the daughter of former Major League pitcher Lee Smith.  Soule, Mitchell, and Smith are represented by the Alliance Defending Freedom, a conservative faith-based organization. "Forcing girls to be spectators in their own sports is completely at odds with Title IX, a federal law designed to create equal opportunities for women in education and athletics,” ADF counsel Christiana Holcomb said. "Connecticut’s policy violates that law and reverses nearly 50 years of advances for women."

 

Last year, the group filed a complaint to the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights on behalf of Soule and two other students whose names were not disclosed at the time, saying that transgender girls had repeatedly won competitive races and that Title IX policy violated federal protections for female athletes.  The plaintiffs have placed behind two transgender sprinters in more than a dozen statewide races since 2017, with Mitchell finishing third in a state track competition last year. "Our dream is not to come in second or third place but to win fair and square," Mitchell said. "All we’re asking for is a fair chance." 

 

The suit is being challenged by the American Civil Liberties Union, which says the measure is "a dangerous distortion of both law and science in the service of excluding trans youth from public life." Transgender female runner Cece Telfer has argued that the reverse is true, dismissing claims that her male anatomy provides her with an advantage against female-born runners and attributing a handicap to her performance incurred through her medical transition.

 

My comment:

 

Cece Telfer should run as a male in the Special Olympics.

 


Really. What do you think about this subject. How would you handle this problem, and do you think the runners are right, and why?


Scientists and I agree that "transsexuals" are not real women.  I want all pretense that they are real women to stop.

 


I am not sure you are correct on scientists agree with you. There have been many articles on this subject and they seem to say the people have no control on gay or straight and transsexuals fall in to the group so it would not be pretense, and if that is true should not they be treated with the group they idenitfy with.


Wrong as usual.  Here is one scientist:

 

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
427 Views
24
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/high-school-runners-sue-to-block-transgender-students-from-c...

 

The families of three high school cross-country runners are attempting to stop transgender athletes from participating in girls' sports in Connecticut by filing a federal lawsuit one day before the start of the state's indoor track championships.  Students Selina Soule, Chelsea Mitchell, and Alanna Smith say that allowing students with male anatomy to participate in sports against female-born athletes hinders their competitive opportunities. The lawsuit was filed against the Connecticut Association of Schools and the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference, which require that students be treated according to the gender with which they identify, in keeping with the state's anti-discrimination law and with local boards of education for Bloomfield, Cromwell, Glastonbury, Canton, and Danbury.

 

"Mentally and physically, we know the outcome before the race even starts," Smith told the Associated Press on Wednesday. "That biological unfairness doesn’t go away because of what someone believes about gender identity. All girls deserve the chance to compete on a level playing field." Smith is the daughter of former Major League pitcher Lee Smith.  Soule, Mitchell, and Smith are represented by the Alliance Defending Freedom, a conservative faith-based organization. "Forcing girls to be spectators in their own sports is completely at odds with Title IX, a federal law designed to create equal opportunities for women in education and athletics,” ADF counsel Christiana Holcomb said. "Connecticut’s policy violates that law and reverses nearly 50 years of advances for women."

 

Last year, the group filed a complaint to the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights on behalf of Soule and two other students whose names were not disclosed at the time, saying that transgender girls had repeatedly won competitive races and that Title IX policy violated federal protections for female athletes.  The plaintiffs have placed behind two transgender sprinters in more than a dozen statewide races since 2017, with Mitchell finishing third in a state track competition last year. "Our dream is not to come in second or third place but to win fair and square," Mitchell said. "All we’re asking for is a fair chance." 

 

The suit is being challenged by the American Civil Liberties Union, which says the measure is "a dangerous distortion of both law and science in the service of excluding trans youth from public life." Transgender female runner Cece Telfer has argued that the reverse is true, dismissing claims that her male anatomy provides her with an advantage against female-born runners and attributing a handicap to her performance incurred through her medical transition.

 

My comment:

 

Cece Telfer should run as a male in the Special Olympics.

 


Really. What do you think about this subject. How would you handle this problem, and do you think the runners are right, and why?


Scientists and I agree that "transsexuals" are not real women.  I want all pretense that they are real women to stop.

 


I am not sure you are correct on scientists agree with you. There have been many articles on this subject and they seem to say the people have no control on gay or straight and transsexuals fall in to the group so it would not be pretense, and if that is true should not they be treated with the group they idenitfy with.


Wrong as usual.  Here is one scientist:

 

 


He is not a scientist but an author. He is giving his views. He also said that everyone should be able to access opportunities offered. Well she is a girl and she is in a girls event so he just took the opposite view to keeping her out.  You should take a second viewing as he does not support what you say nor is he what you say.

0 Kudos
400 Views
23
Report
Regular Social Butterfly


@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/high-school-runners-sue-to-block-transgender-students-from-c...

 

The families of three high school cross-country runners are attempting to stop transgender athletes from participating in girls' sports in Connecticut by filing a federal lawsuit one day before the start of the state's indoor track championships.  Students Selina Soule, Chelsea Mitchell, and Alanna Smith say that allowing students with male anatomy to participate in sports against female-born athletes hinders their competitive opportunities. The lawsuit was filed against the Connecticut Association of Schools and the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference, which require that students be treated according to the gender with which they identify, in keeping with the state's anti-discrimination law and with local boards of education for Bloomfield, Cromwell, Glastonbury, Canton, and Danbury.

 

"Mentally and physically, we know the outcome before the race even starts," Smith told the Associated Press on Wednesday. "That biological unfairness doesn’t go away because of what someone believes about gender identity. All girls deserve the chance to compete on a level playing field." Smith is the daughter of former Major League pitcher Lee Smith.  Soule, Mitchell, and Smith are represented by the Alliance Defending Freedom, a conservative faith-based organization. "Forcing girls to be spectators in their own sports is completely at odds with Title IX, a federal law designed to create equal opportunities for women in education and athletics,” ADF counsel Christiana Holcomb said. "Connecticut’s policy violates that law and reverses nearly 50 years of advances for women."

 

Last year, the group filed a complaint to the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights on behalf of Soule and two other students whose names were not disclosed at the time, saying that transgender girls had repeatedly won competitive races and that Title IX policy violated federal protections for female athletes.  The plaintiffs have placed behind two transgender sprinters in more than a dozen statewide races since 2017, with Mitchell finishing third in a state track competition last year. "Our dream is not to come in second or third place but to win fair and square," Mitchell said. "All we’re asking for is a fair chance." 

 

The suit is being challenged by the American Civil Liberties Union, which says the measure is "a dangerous distortion of both law and science in the service of excluding trans youth from public life." Transgender female runner Cece Telfer has argued that the reverse is true, dismissing claims that her male anatomy provides her with an advantage against female-born runners and attributing a handicap to her performance incurred through her medical transition.

 

My comment:

 

Cece Telfer should run as a male in the Special Olympics.

 


Really. What do you think about this subject. How would you handle this problem, and do you think the runners are right, and why?


Scientists and I agree that "transsexuals" are not real women.  I want all pretense that they are real women to stop.

 


I am not sure you are correct on scientists agree with you. There have been many articles on this subject and they seem to say the people have no control on gay or straight and transsexuals fall in to the group so it would not be pretense, and if that is true should not they be treated with the group they idenitfy with.


Wrong as usual.  Here is one scientist:

 

 


He is not a scientist but an author. He is giving his views. He also said that everyone should be able to access opportunities offered. Well she is a girl and she is in a girls event so he just took the opposite view to keeping her out.  You should take a second viewing as he does not support what you say nor is he what you say.


Wrong as usual.

1.  Jordan Peterson is a psychologist which make him a scientist.

2.The interviewer said "Do you think a trans woman is a real woman?".  Jordan Peterson answered, "No.".

3. You are begging the question by saying "she is a girl" because he is not a girl.

4. In the other video I posted, Jordan Peterson is against trans athletes.

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
391 Views
22
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/high-school-runners-sue-to-block-transgender-students-from-c...

 

The families of three high school cross-country runners are attempting to stop transgender athletes from participating in girls' sports in Connecticut by filing a federal lawsuit one day before the start of the state's indoor track championships.  Students Selina Soule, Chelsea Mitchell, and Alanna Smith say that allowing students with male anatomy to participate in sports against female-born athletes hinders their competitive opportunities. The lawsuit was filed against the Connecticut Association of Schools and the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference, which require that students be treated according to the gender with which they identify, in keeping with the state's anti-discrimination law and with local boards of education for Bloomfield, Cromwell, Glastonbury, Canton, and Danbury.

 

"Mentally and physically, we know the outcome before the race even starts," Smith told the Associated Press on Wednesday. "That biological unfairness doesn’t go away because of what someone believes about gender identity. All girls deserve the chance to compete on a level playing field." Smith is the daughter of former Major League pitcher Lee Smith.  Soule, Mitchell, and Smith are represented by the Alliance Defending Freedom, a conservative faith-based organization. "Forcing girls to be spectators in their own sports is completely at odds with Title IX, a federal law designed to create equal opportunities for women in education and athletics,” ADF counsel Christiana Holcomb said. "Connecticut’s policy violates that law and reverses nearly 50 years of advances for women."

 

Last year, the group filed a complaint to the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights on behalf of Soule and two other students whose names were not disclosed at the time, saying that transgender girls had repeatedly won competitive races and that Title IX policy violated federal protections for female athletes.  The plaintiffs have placed behind two transgender sprinters in more than a dozen statewide races since 2017, with Mitchell finishing third in a state track competition last year. "Our dream is not to come in second or third place but to win fair and square," Mitchell said. "All we’re asking for is a fair chance." 

 

The suit is being challenged by the American Civil Liberties Union, which says the measure is "a dangerous distortion of both law and science in the service of excluding trans youth from public life." Transgender female runner Cece Telfer has argued that the reverse is true, dismissing claims that her male anatomy provides her with an advantage against female-born runners and attributing a handicap to her performance incurred through her medical transition.

 

My comment:

 

Cece Telfer should run as a male in the Special Olympics.

 


Really. What do you think about this subject. How would you handle this problem, and do you think the runners are right, and why?


Scientists and I agree that "transsexuals" are not real women.  I want all pretense that they are real women to stop.

 


I am not sure you are correct on scientists agree with you. There have been many articles on this subject and they seem to say the people have no control on gay or straight and transsexuals fall in to the group so it would not be pretense, and if that is true should not they be treated with the group they idenitfy with.


Wrong as usual.  Here is one scientist:

 

 


He is not a scientist but an author. He is giving his views. He also said that everyone should be able to access opportunities offered. Well she is a girl and she is in a girls event so he just took the opposite view to keeping her out.  You should take a second viewing as he does not support what you say nor is he what you say.


Wrong as usual.

1.  Jordan Peterson is a psychologist which make him a scientist.

2.The interviewer said "Do you think a trans woman is a real woman?".  Jordan Peterson answered, "No.".

3. You are begging the question by saying "she is a girl" because he is not a girl.

4. In the other video I posted, Jordan Peterson is against trans athletes.

 


No I m correct. He is not a scientist in this field and freely admitted that. He said that as his opinion which he said many people disagree with him. Prove she is not a girl. She will live and be a girl for the rest of her life and should be treated that way. Jordan is against Trans people period and is typical of the far right creating super races, or gender, and the rest should be treated badly and hurt. Hitler did that in Germany and look what that did to the world. We had slavery in this country which is very similar to what he tells us about this issue.  All should spend some time helping people not hurting them. By the way there are wrestling matches now where boys and girls compete against each other. Yes he is against trans athletes, and against trans people. They were born that way and he should be ashamed of him self.

0 Kudos
259 Views
21
Report
Regular Social Butterfly


@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/high-school-runners-sue-to-block-transgender-students-from-c...

 

The families of three high school cross-country runners are attempting to stop transgender athletes from participating in girls' sports in Connecticut by filing a federal lawsuit one day before the start of the state's indoor track championships.  Students Selina Soule, Chelsea Mitchell, and Alanna Smith say that allowing students with male anatomy to participate in sports against female-born athletes hinders their competitive opportunities. The lawsuit was filed against the Connecticut Association of Schools and the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference, which require that students be treated according to the gender with which they identify, in keeping with the state's anti-discrimination law and with local boards of education for Bloomfield, Cromwell, Glastonbury, Canton, and Danbury.

 

"Mentally and physically, we know the outcome before the race even starts," Smith told the Associated Press on Wednesday. "That biological unfairness doesn’t go away because of what someone believes about gender identity. All girls deserve the chance to compete on a level playing field." Smith is the daughter of former Major League pitcher Lee Smith.  Soule, Mitchell, and Smith are represented by the Alliance Defending Freedom, a conservative faith-based organization. "Forcing girls to be spectators in their own sports is completely at odds with Title IX, a federal law designed to create equal opportunities for women in education and athletics,” ADF counsel Christiana Holcomb said. "Connecticut’s policy violates that law and reverses nearly 50 years of advances for women."

 

Last year, the group filed a complaint to the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights on behalf of Soule and two other students whose names were not disclosed at the time, saying that transgender girls had repeatedly won competitive races and that Title IX policy violated federal protections for female athletes.  The plaintiffs have placed behind two transgender sprinters in more than a dozen statewide races since 2017, with Mitchell finishing third in a state track competition last year. "Our dream is not to come in second or third place but to win fair and square," Mitchell said. "All we’re asking for is a fair chance." 

 

The suit is being challenged by the American Civil Liberties Union, which says the measure is "a dangerous distortion of both law and science in the service of excluding trans youth from public life." Transgender female runner Cece Telfer has argued that the reverse is true, dismissing claims that her male anatomy provides her with an advantage against female-born runners and attributing a handicap to her performance incurred through her medical transition.

 

My comment:

 

Cece Telfer should run as a male in the Special Olympics.

 


Really. What do you think about this subject. How would you handle this problem, and do you think the runners are right, and why?


Scientists and I agree that "transsexuals" are not real women.  I want all pretense that they are real women to stop.

 


I am not sure you are correct on scientists agree with you. There have been many articles on this subject and they seem to say the people have no control on gay or straight and transsexuals fall in to the group so it would not be pretense, and if that is true should not they be treated with the group they idenitfy with.


Wrong as usual.  Here is one scientist:

 

 


He is not a scientist but an author. He is giving his views. He also said that everyone should be able to access opportunities offered. Well she is a girl and she is in a girls event so he just took the opposite view to keeping her out.  You should take a second viewing as he does not support what you say nor is he what you say.


Wrong as usual.

1.  Jordan Peterson is a psychologist which make him a scientist.

2.The interviewer said "Do you think a trans woman is a real woman?".  Jordan Peterson answered, "No.".

3. You are begging the question by saying "she is a girl" because he is not a girl.

4. In the other video I posted, Jordan Peterson is against trans athletes.

 


No I m correct. He is not a scientist in this field and freely admitted that. He said that as his opinion which he said many people disagree with him. Prove she is not a girl. She will live and be a girl for the rest of her life and should be treated that way. Jordan is against Trans people period and is typical of the far right creating super races, or gender, and the rest should be treated badly and hurt. Hitler did that in Germany and look what that did to the world. We had slavery in this country which is very similar to what he tells us about this issue.  All should spend some time helping people not hurting them. By the way there are wrestling matches now where boys and girls compete against each other. Yes he is against trans athletes, and against trans people. They were born that way and he should be ashamed of him self.


Wrong as usual.

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/scientist

 

Definition of scientist

1 : a person learned in science and especially natural science :

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/psychology

 

Definition of psychology
1 : the science of mind and behavior

 

Jordan Peterson has a Ph.D. in psychology therefore he is a scientist.

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/woman

 

Definition of woman
1a : an adult female person

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/female

 

Definition of female
1a(1) : of, relating to, or being the sex that typically has the capacity to bear young or produce egg

 

"Trans women" aren't women because they aren't female because they typically can't bear young.

 

There is no reasoning with liberals.

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
260 Views
20
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/high-school-runners-sue-to-block-transgender-students-from-c...

 

The families of three high school cross-country runners are attempting to stop transgender athletes from participating in girls' sports in Connecticut by filing a federal lawsuit one day before the start of the state's indoor track championships.  Students Selina Soule, Chelsea Mitchell, and Alanna Smith say that allowing students with male anatomy to participate in sports against female-born athletes hinders their competitive opportunities. The lawsuit was filed against the Connecticut Association of Schools and the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference, which require that students be treated according to the gender with which they identify, in keeping with the state's anti-discrimination law and with local boards of education for Bloomfield, Cromwell, Glastonbury, Canton, and Danbury.

 

"Mentally and physically, we know the outcome before the race even starts," Smith told the Associated Press on Wednesday. "That biological unfairness doesn’t go away because of what someone believes about gender identity. All girls deserve the chance to compete on a level playing field." Smith is the daughter of former Major League pitcher Lee Smith.  Soule, Mitchell, and Smith are represented by the Alliance Defending Freedom, a conservative faith-based organization. "Forcing girls to be spectators in their own sports is completely at odds with Title IX, a federal law designed to create equal opportunities for women in education and athletics,” ADF counsel Christiana Holcomb said. "Connecticut’s policy violates that law and reverses nearly 50 years of advances for women."

 

Last year, the group filed a complaint to the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights on behalf of Soule and two other students whose names were not disclosed at the time, saying that transgender girls had repeatedly won competitive races and that Title IX policy violated federal protections for female athletes.  The plaintiffs have placed behind two transgender sprinters in more than a dozen statewide races since 2017, with Mitchell finishing third in a state track competition last year. "Our dream is not to come in second or third place but to win fair and square," Mitchell said. "All we’re asking for is a fair chance." 

 

The suit is being challenged by the American Civil Liberties Union, which says the measure is "a dangerous distortion of both law and science in the service of excluding trans youth from public life." Transgender female runner Cece Telfer has argued that the reverse is true, dismissing claims that her male anatomy provides her with an advantage against female-born runners and attributing a handicap to her performance incurred through her medical transition.

 

My comment:

 

Cece Telfer should run as a male in the Special Olympics.

 


Really. What do you think about this subject. How would you handle this problem, and do you think the runners are right, and why?


Scientists and I agree that "transsexuals" are not real women.  I want all pretense that they are real women to stop.

 


I am not sure you are correct on scientists agree with you. There have been many articles on this subject and they seem to say the people have no control on gay or straight and transsexuals fall in to the group so it would not be pretense, and if that is true should not they be treated with the group they idenitfy with.


Wrong as usual.  Here is one scientist:

 

 


He is not a scientist but an author. He is giving his views. He also said that everyone should be able to access opportunities offered. Well she is a girl and she is in a girls event so he just took the opposite view to keeping her out.  You should take a second viewing as he does not support what you say nor is he what you say.


Wrong as usual.

1.  Jordan Peterson is a psychologist which make him a scientist.

2.The interviewer said "Do you think a trans woman is a real woman?".  Jordan Peterson answered, "No.".

3. You are begging the question by saying "she is a girl" because he is not a girl.

4. In the other video I posted, Jordan Peterson is against trans athletes.

 


No I m correct. He is not a scientist in this field and freely admitted that. He said that as his opinion which he said many people disagree with him. Prove she is not a girl. She will live and be a girl for the rest of her life and should be treated that way. Jordan is against Trans people period and is typical of the far right creating super races, or gender, and the rest should be treated badly and hurt. Hitler did that in Germany and look what that did to the world. We had slavery in this country which is very similar to what he tells us about this issue.  All should spend some time helping people not hurting them. By the way there are wrestling matches now where boys and girls compete against each other. Yes he is against trans athletes, and against trans people. They were born that way and he should be ashamed of him self.


Wrong as usual.

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/scientist

 

Definition of scientist

1 : a person learned in science and especially natural science :

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/psychology

 

Definition of psychology
1 : the science of mind and behavior

 

Jordan Peterson has a Ph.D. in psychology therefore he is a scientist.

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/woman

 

Definition of woman
1a : an adult female person

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/female

 

Definition of female
1a(1) : of, relating to, or being the sex that typically has the capacity to bear young or produce egg

 

"Trans women" aren't women because they aren't female because they typically can't bear young.

 

There is no reasoning with liberals.

 


Bad use of the word scientist by you. He is not an expert or scientist in this filed so why did you try and make him look like an expert.  Your other comments have nothing to do with what is being discussed. You are correct there is no reasoning with anyone including liberals (Except far right Trump enablers) when you do not use facts to back up your reasoning. Looks like time has passed your definitions by because they can be considered women now. What would you do with trans women.

0 Kudos
279 Views
19
Report
Regular Social Butterfly


@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/high-school-runners-sue-to-block-transgender-students-from-c...

 

The families of three high school cross-country runners are attempting to stop transgender athletes from participating in girls' sports in Connecticut by filing a federal lawsuit one day before the start of the state's indoor track championships.  Students Selina Soule, Chelsea Mitchell, and Alanna Smith say that allowing students with male anatomy to participate in sports against female-born athletes hinders their competitive opportunities. The lawsuit was filed against the Connecticut Association of Schools and the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference, which require that students be treated according to the gender with which they identify, in keeping with the state's anti-discrimination law and with local boards of education for Bloomfield, Cromwell, Glastonbury, Canton, and Danbury.

 

"Mentally and physically, we know the outcome before the race even starts," Smith told the Associated Press on Wednesday. "That biological unfairness doesn’t go away because of what someone believes about gender identity. All girls deserve the chance to compete on a level playing field." Smith is the daughter of former Major League pitcher Lee Smith.  Soule, Mitchell, and Smith are represented by the Alliance Defending Freedom, a conservative faith-based organization. "Forcing girls to be spectators in their own sports is completely at odds with Title IX, a federal law designed to create equal opportunities for women in education and athletics,” ADF counsel Christiana Holcomb said. "Connecticut’s policy violates that law and reverses nearly 50 years of advances for women."

 

Last year, the group filed a complaint to the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights on behalf of Soule and two other students whose names were not disclosed at the time, saying that transgender girls had repeatedly won competitive races and that Title IX policy violated federal protections for female athletes.  The plaintiffs have placed behind two transgender sprinters in more than a dozen statewide races since 2017, with Mitchell finishing third in a state track competition last year. "Our dream is not to come in second or third place but to win fair and square," Mitchell said. "All we’re asking for is a fair chance." 

 

The suit is being challenged by the American Civil Liberties Union, which says the measure is "a dangerous distortion of both law and science in the service of excluding trans youth from public life." Transgender female runner Cece Telfer has argued that the reverse is true, dismissing claims that her male anatomy provides her with an advantage against female-born runners and attributing a handicap to her performance incurred through her medical transition.

 

My comment:

 

Cece Telfer should run as a male in the Special Olympics.

 


Really. What do you think about this subject. How would you handle this problem, and do you think the runners are right, and why?


Scientists and I agree that "transsexuals" are not real women.  I want all pretense that they are real women to stop.

 


I am not sure you are correct on scientists agree with you. There have been many articles on this subject and they seem to say the people have no control on gay or straight and transsexuals fall in to the group so it would not be pretense, and if that is true should not they be treated with the group they idenitfy with.


Wrong as usual.  Here is one scientist:

 

 


He is not a scientist but an author. He is giving his views. He also said that everyone should be able to access opportunities offered. Well she is a girl and she is in a girls event so he just took the opposite view to keeping her out.  You should take a second viewing as he does not support what you say nor is he what you say.


Wrong as usual.

1.  Jordan Peterson is a psychologist which make him a scientist.

2.The interviewer said "Do you think a trans woman is a real woman?".  Jordan Peterson answered, "No.".

3. You are begging the question by saying "she is a girl" because he is not a girl.

4. In the other video I posted, Jordan Peterson is against trans athletes.

 


No I m correct. He is not a scientist in this field and freely admitted that. He said that as his opinion which he said many people disagree with him. Prove she is not a girl. She will live and be a girl for the rest of her life and should be treated that way. Jordan is against Trans people period and is typical of the far right creating super races, or gender, and the rest should be treated badly and hurt. Hitler did that in Germany and look what that did to the world. We had slavery in this country which is very similar to what he tells us about this issue.  All should spend some time helping people not hurting them. By the way there are wrestling matches now where boys and girls compete against each other. Yes he is against trans athletes, and against trans people. They were born that way and he should be ashamed of him self.


Wrong as usual.

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/scientist

 

Definition of scientist

1 : a person learned in science and especially natural science :

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/psychology

 

Definition of psychology
1 : the science of mind and behavior

 

Jordan Peterson has a Ph.D. in psychology therefore he is a scientist.

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/woman

 

Definition of woman
1a : an adult female person

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/female

 

Definition of female
1a(1) : of, relating to, or being the sex that typically has the capacity to bear young or produce egg

 

"Trans women" aren't women because they aren't female because they typically can't bear young.

 

There is no reasoning with liberals.

 


Bad use of the word scientist by you. He is not an expert or scientist in this filed so why did you try and make him look like an expert.  Your other comments have nothing to do with what is being discussed. You are correct there is no reasoning with anyone including liberals (Except far right Trump enablers) when you do not use facts to back up your reasoning. Looks like time has passed your definitions by because they can be considered women now. What would you do with trans women.


Wrong as usual.  Those are not my definitions.  And just because liberals have turned society into an insane asylum, it doesn't mean that I have to stoop to their insanity.

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
272 Views
18
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/high-school-runners-sue-to-block-transgender-students-from-c...

 

The families of three high school cross-country runners are attempting to stop transgender athletes from participating in girls' sports in Connecticut by filing a federal lawsuit one day before the start of the state's indoor track championships.  Students Selina Soule, Chelsea Mitchell, and Alanna Smith say that allowing students with male anatomy to participate in sports against female-born athletes hinders their competitive opportunities. The lawsuit was filed against the Connecticut Association of Schools and the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference, which require that students be treated according to the gender with which they identify, in keeping with the state's anti-discrimination law and with local boards of education for Bloomfield, Cromwell, Glastonbury, Canton, and Danbury.

 

"Mentally and physically, we know the outcome before the race even starts," Smith told the Associated Press on Wednesday. "That biological unfairness doesn’t go away because of what someone believes about gender identity. All girls deserve the chance to compete on a level playing field." Smith is the daughter of former Major League pitcher Lee Smith.  Soule, Mitchell, and Smith are represented by the Alliance Defending Freedom, a conservative faith-based organization. "Forcing girls to be spectators in their own sports is completely at odds with Title IX, a federal law designed to create equal opportunities for women in education and athletics,” ADF counsel Christiana Holcomb said. "Connecticut’s policy violates that law and reverses nearly 50 years of advances for women."

 

Last year, the group filed a complaint to the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights on behalf of Soule and two other students whose names were not disclosed at the time, saying that transgender girls had repeatedly won competitive races and that Title IX policy violated federal protections for female athletes.  The plaintiffs have placed behind two transgender sprinters in more than a dozen statewide races since 2017, with Mitchell finishing third in a state track competition last year. "Our dream is not to come in second or third place but to win fair and square," Mitchell said. "All we’re asking for is a fair chance." 

 

The suit is being challenged by the American Civil Liberties Union, which says the measure is "a dangerous distortion of both law and science in the service of excluding trans youth from public life." Transgender female runner Cece Telfer has argued that the reverse is true, dismissing claims that her male anatomy provides her with an advantage against female-born runners and attributing a handicap to her performance incurred through her medical transition.

 

My comment:

 

Cece Telfer should run as a male in the Special Olympics.

 


Really. What do you think about this subject. How would you handle this problem, and do you think the runners are right, and why?


Scientists and I agree that "transsexuals" are not real women.  I want all pretense that they are real women to stop.

 


I am not sure you are correct on scientists agree with you. There have been many articles on this subject and they seem to say the people have no control on gay or straight and transsexuals fall in to the group so it would not be pretense, and if that is true should not they be treated with the group they idenitfy with.


Wrong as usual.  Here is one scientist:

 

 


He is not a scientist but an author. He is giving his views. He also said that everyone should be able to access opportunities offered. Well she is a girl and she is in a girls event so he just took the opposite view to keeping her out.  You should take a second viewing as he does not support what you say nor is he what you say.


Wrong as usual.

1.  Jordan Peterson is a psychologist which make him a scientist.

2.The interviewer said "Do you think a trans woman is a real woman?".  Jordan Peterson answered, "No.".

3. You are begging the question by saying "she is a girl" because he is not a girl.

4. In the other video I posted, Jordan Peterson is against trans athletes.

 


No I m correct. He is not a scientist in this field and freely admitted that. He said that as his opinion which he said many people disagree with him. Prove she is not a girl. She will live and be a girl for the rest of her life and should be treated that way. Jordan is against Trans people period and is typical of the far right creating super races, or gender, and the rest should be treated badly and hurt. Hitler did that in Germany and look what that did to the world. We had slavery in this country which is very similar to what he tells us about this issue.  All should spend some time helping people not hurting them. By the way there are wrestling matches now where boys and girls compete against each other. Yes he is against trans athletes, and against trans people. They were born that way and he should be ashamed of him self.


Wrong as usual.

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/scientist

 

Definition of scientist

1 : a person learned in science and especially natural science :

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/psychology

 

Definition of psychology
1 : the science of mind and behavior

 

Jordan Peterson has a Ph.D. in psychology therefore he is a scientist.

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/woman

 

Definition of woman
1a : an adult female person

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/female

 

Definition of female
1a(1) : of, relating to, or being the sex that typically has the capacity to bear young or produce egg

 

"Trans women" aren't women because they aren't female because they typically can't bear young.

 

There is no reasoning with liberals.

 


Bad use of the word scientist by you. He is not an expert or scientist in this filed so why did you try and make him look like an expert.  Your other comments have nothing to do with what is being discussed. You are correct there is no reasoning with anyone including liberals (Except far right Trump enablers) when you do not use facts to back up your reasoning. Looks like time has passed your definitions by because they can be considered women now. What would you do with trans women.


Wrong as usual.  Those are not my definitions.  And just because liberals have turned society into an insane asylum, it doesn't mean that I have to stoop to their insanity.

 


Yes you are wrong as usual. No one cares whos definitions they are you are the one who used them so that made it yours. Now take responsibility for what you said. Tell us in detail about liberals and insane asylums.  How would you stop the insanity. You still have not answered the questions on the subject.

0 Kudos
294 Views
17
Report
Regular Social Butterfly


@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/high-school-runners-sue-to-block-transgender-students-from-c...

 

The families of three high school cross-country runners are attempting to stop transgender athletes from participating in girls' sports in Connecticut by filing a federal lawsuit one day before the start of the state's indoor track championships.  Students Selina Soule, Chelsea Mitchell, and Alanna Smith say that allowing students with male anatomy to participate in sports against female-born athletes hinders their competitive opportunities. The lawsuit was filed against the Connecticut Association of Schools and the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference, which require that students be treated according to the gender with which they identify, in keeping with the state's anti-discrimination law and with local boards of education for Bloomfield, Cromwell, Glastonbury, Canton, and Danbury.

 

"Mentally and physically, we know the outcome before the race even starts," Smith told the Associated Press on Wednesday. "That biological unfairness doesn’t go away because of what someone believes about gender identity. All girls deserve the chance to compete on a level playing field." Smith is the daughter of former Major League pitcher Lee Smith.  Soule, Mitchell, and Smith are represented by the Alliance Defending Freedom, a conservative faith-based organization. "Forcing girls to be spectators in their own sports is completely at odds with Title IX, a federal law designed to create equal opportunities for women in education and athletics,” ADF counsel Christiana Holcomb said. "Connecticut’s policy violates that law and reverses nearly 50 years of advances for women."

 

Last year, the group filed a complaint to the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights on behalf of Soule and two other students whose names were not disclosed at the time, saying that transgender girls had repeatedly won competitive races and that Title IX policy violated federal protections for female athletes.  The plaintiffs have placed behind two transgender sprinters in more than a dozen statewide races since 2017, with Mitchell finishing third in a state track competition last year. "Our dream is not to come in second or third place but to win fair and square," Mitchell said. "All we’re asking for is a fair chance." 

 

The suit is being challenged by the American Civil Liberties Union, which says the measure is "a dangerous distortion of both law and science in the service of excluding trans youth from public life." Transgender female runner Cece Telfer has argued that the reverse is true, dismissing claims that her male anatomy provides her with an advantage against female-born runners and attributing a handicap to her performance incurred through her medical transition.

 

My comment:

 

Cece Telfer should run as a male in the Special Olympics.

 


Really. What do you think about this subject. How would you handle this problem, and do you think the runners are right, and why?


Scientists and I agree that "transsexuals" are not real women.  I want all pretense that they are real women to stop.

 


I am not sure you are correct on scientists agree with you. There have been many articles on this subject and they seem to say the people have no control on gay or straight and transsexuals fall in to the group so it would not be pretense, and if that is true should not they be treated with the group they idenitfy with.


Wrong as usual.  Here is one scientist:

 

 


He is not a scientist but an author. He is giving his views. He also said that everyone should be able to access opportunities offered. Well she is a girl and she is in a girls event so he just took the opposite view to keeping her out.  You should take a second viewing as he does not support what you say nor is he what you say.


Wrong as usual.

1.  Jordan Peterson is a psychologist which make him a scientist.

2.The interviewer said "Do you think a trans woman is a real woman?".  Jordan Peterson answered, "No.".

3. You are begging the question by saying "she is a girl" because he is not a girl.

4. In the other video I posted, Jordan Peterson is against trans athletes.

 


No I m correct. He is not a scientist in this field and freely admitted that. He said that as his opinion which he said many people disagree with him. Prove she is not a girl. She will live and be a girl for the rest of her life and should be treated that way. Jordan is against Trans people period and is typical of the far right creating super races, or gender, and the rest should be treated badly and hurt. Hitler did that in Germany and look what that did to the world. We had slavery in this country which is very similar to what he tells us about this issue.  All should spend some time helping people not hurting them. By the way there are wrestling matches now where boys and girls compete against each other. Yes he is against trans athletes, and against trans people. They were born that way and he should be ashamed of him self.


Wrong as usual.

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/scientist

 

Definition of scientist

1 : a person learned in science and especially natural science :

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/psychology

 

Definition of psychology
1 : the science of mind and behavior

 

Jordan Peterson has a Ph.D. in psychology therefore he is a scientist.

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/woman

 

Definition of woman
1a : an adult female person

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/female

 

Definition of female
1a(1) : of, relating to, or being the sex that typically has the capacity to bear young or produce egg

 

"Trans women" aren't women because they aren't female because they typically can't bear young.

 

There is no reasoning with liberals.

 


Bad use of the word scientist by you. He is not an expert or scientist in this filed so why did you try and make him look like an expert.  Your other comments have nothing to do with what is being discussed. You are correct there is no reasoning with anyone including liberals (Except far right Trump enablers) when you do not use facts to back up your reasoning. Looks like time has passed your definitions by because they can be considered women now. What would you do with trans women.


Wrong as usual.  Those are not my definitions.  And just because liberals have turned society into an insane asylum, it doesn't mean that I have to stoop to their insanity.

 


Yes you are wrong as usual. No one cares whos definitions they are you are the one who used them so that made it yours. Now take responsibility for what you said. Tell us in detail about liberals and insane asylums.  How would you stop the insanity. You still have not answered the questions on the subject.


Inmates of insane asylums don't end their questions in "?" and  I am not obligated to understand their incoherent nonsense, let alone respond to it.  My remedy is to vote for Trump.

 

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
294 Views
16
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/high-school-runners-sue-to-block-transgender-students-from-c...

 

The families of three high school cross-country runners are attempting to stop transgender athletes from participating in girls' sports in Connecticut by filing a federal lawsuit one day before the start of the state's indoor track championships.  Students Selina Soule, Chelsea Mitchell, and Alanna Smith say that allowing students with male anatomy to participate in sports against female-born athletes hinders their competitive opportunities. The lawsuit was filed against the Connecticut Association of Schools and the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference, which require that students be treated according to the gender with which they identify, in keeping with the state's anti-discrimination law and with local boards of education for Bloomfield, Cromwell, Glastonbury, Canton, and Danbury.

 

"Mentally and physically, we know the outcome before the race even starts," Smith told the Associated Press on Wednesday. "That biological unfairness doesn’t go away because of what someone believes about gender identity. All girls deserve the chance to compete on a level playing field." Smith is the daughter of former Major League pitcher Lee Smith.  Soule, Mitchell, and Smith are represented by the Alliance Defending Freedom, a conservative faith-based organization. "Forcing girls to be spectators in their own sports is completely at odds with Title IX, a federal law designed to create equal opportunities for women in education and athletics,” ADF counsel Christiana Holcomb said. "Connecticut’s policy violates that law and reverses nearly 50 years of advances for women."

 

Last year, the group filed a complaint to the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights on behalf of Soule and two other students whose names were not disclosed at the time, saying that transgender girls had repeatedly won competitive races and that Title IX policy violated federal protections for female athletes.  The plaintiffs have placed behind two transgender sprinters in more than a dozen statewide races since 2017, with Mitchell finishing third in a state track competition last year. "Our dream is not to come in second or third place but to win fair and square," Mitchell said. "All we’re asking for is a fair chance." 

 

The suit is being challenged by the American Civil Liberties Union, which says the measure is "a dangerous distortion of both law and science in the service of excluding trans youth from public life." Transgender female runner Cece Telfer has argued that the reverse is true, dismissing claims that her male anatomy provides her with an advantage against female-born runners and attributing a handicap to her performance incurred through her medical transition.

 

My comment:

 

Cece Telfer should run as a male in the Special Olympics.

 


Really. What do you think about this subject. How would you handle this problem, and do you think the runners are right, and why?


Scientists and I agree that "transsexuals" are not real women.  I want all pretense that they are real women to stop.

 


I am not sure you are correct on scientists agree with you. There have been many articles on this subject and they seem to say the people have no control on gay or straight and transsexuals fall in to the group so it would not be pretense, and if that is true should not they be treated with the group they idenitfy with.


Wrong as usual.  Here is one scientist:

 

 


He is not a scientist but an author. He is giving his views. He also said that everyone should be able to access opportunities offered. Well she is a girl and she is in a girls event so he just took the opposite view to keeping her out.  You should take a second viewing as he does not support what you say nor is he what you say.


Wrong as usual.

1.  Jordan Peterson is a psychologist which make him a scientist.

2.The interviewer said "Do you think a trans woman is a real woman?".  Jordan Peterson answered, "No.".

3. You are begging the question by saying "she is a girl" because he is not a girl.

4. In the other video I posted, Jordan Peterson is against trans athletes.

 


No I m correct. He is not a scientist in this field and freely admitted that. He said that as his opinion which he said many people disagree with him. Prove she is not a girl. She will live and be a girl for the rest of her life and should be treated that way. Jordan is against Trans people period and is typical of the far right creating super races, or gender, and the rest should be treated badly and hurt. Hitler did that in Germany and look what that did to the world. We had slavery in this country which is very similar to what he tells us about this issue.  All should spend some time helping people not hurting them. By the way there are wrestling matches now where boys and girls compete against each other. Yes he is against trans athletes, and against trans people. They were born that way and he should be ashamed of him self.


Wrong as usual.

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/scientist

 

Definition of scientist

1 : a person learned in science and especially natural science :

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/psychology

 

Definition of psychology
1 : the science of mind and behavior

 

Jordan Peterson has a Ph.D. in psychology therefore he is a scientist.

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/woman

 

Definition of woman
1a : an adult female person

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/female

 

Definition of female
1a(1) : of, relating to, or being the sex that typically has the capacity to bear young or produce egg

 

"Trans women" aren't women because they aren't female because they typically can't bear young.

 

There is no reasoning with liberals.

 


Bad use of the word scientist by you. He is not an expert or scientist in this filed so why did you try and make him look like an expert.  Your other comments have nothing to do with what is being discussed. You are correct there is no reasoning with anyone including liberals (Except far right Trump enablers) when you do not use facts to back up your reasoning. Looks like time has passed your definitions by because they can be considered women now. What would you do with trans women.


Wrong as usual.  Those are not my definitions.  And just because liberals have turned society into an insane asylum, it doesn't mean that I have to stoop to their insanity.

 


Yes you are wrong as usual. No one cares whos definitions they are you are the one who used them so that made it yours. Now take responsibility for what you said. Tell us in detail about liberals and insane asylums.  How would you stop the insanity. You still have not answered the questions on the subject.


Inmates of insane asylums don't end their questions in "?" and  I am not obligated to understand their incoherent nonsense, let alone respond to it.  My remedy is to vote for Trump.

 

 


How do you know that? Have you been to an asylum to hear their incoherent nonsense, and you ever responded to it. For me I have responded to it. Fact is respond to it everyday. Your remedy will not work. Here is one that will. Vote against Dictator Trump. Still waiting for answers to my questions which was the purpose of all of this.

0 Kudos
286 Views
15
Report
Regular Social Butterfly


@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/high-school-runners-sue-to-block-transgender-students-from-c...

 

The families of three high school cross-country runners are attempting to stop transgender athletes from participating in girls' sports in Connecticut by filing a federal lawsuit one day before the start of the state's indoor track championships.  Students Selina Soule, Chelsea Mitchell, and Alanna Smith say that allowing students with male anatomy to participate in sports against female-born athletes hinders their competitive opportunities. The lawsuit was filed against the Connecticut Association of Schools and the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference, which require that students be treated according to the gender with which they identify, in keeping with the state's anti-discrimination law and with local boards of education for Bloomfield, Cromwell, Glastonbury, Canton, and Danbury.

 

"Mentally and physically, we know the outcome before the race even starts," Smith told the Associated Press on Wednesday. "That biological unfairness doesn’t go away because of what someone believes about gender identity. All girls deserve the chance to compete on a level playing field." Smith is the daughter of former Major League pitcher Lee Smith.  Soule, Mitchell, and Smith are represented by the Alliance Defending Freedom, a conservative faith-based organization. "Forcing girls to be spectators in their own sports is completely at odds with Title IX, a federal law designed to create equal opportunities for women in education and athletics,” ADF counsel Christiana Holcomb said. "Connecticut’s policy violates that law and reverses nearly 50 years of advances for women."

 

Last year, the group filed a complaint to the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights on behalf of Soule and two other students whose names were not disclosed at the time, saying that transgender girls had repeatedly won competitive races and that Title IX policy violated federal protections for female athletes.  The plaintiffs have placed behind two transgender sprinters in more than a dozen statewide races since 2017, with Mitchell finishing third in a state track competition last year. "Our dream is not to come in second or third place but to win fair and square," Mitchell said. "All we’re asking for is a fair chance." 

 

The suit is being challenged by the American Civil Liberties Union, which says the measure is "a dangerous distortion of both law and science in the service of excluding trans youth from public life." Transgender female runner Cece Telfer has argued that the reverse is true, dismissing claims that her male anatomy provides her with an advantage against female-born runners and attributing a handicap to her performance incurred through her medical transition.

 

My comment:

 

Cece Telfer should run as a male in the Special Olympics.

 


Really. What do you think about this subject. How would you handle this problem, and do you think the runners are right, and why?


Scientists and I agree that "transsexuals" are not real women.  I want all pretense that they are real women to stop.

 


I am not sure you are correct on scientists agree with you. There have been many articles on this subject and they seem to say the people have no control on gay or straight and transsexuals fall in to the group so it would not be pretense, and if that is true should not they be treated with the group they idenitfy with.


Wrong as usual.  Here is one scientist:

 

 


He is not a scientist but an author. He is giving his views. He also said that everyone should be able to access opportunities offered. Well she is a girl and she is in a girls event so he just took the opposite view to keeping her out.  You should take a second viewing as he does not support what you say nor is he what you say.


Wrong as usual.

1.  Jordan Peterson is a psychologist which make him a scientist.

2.The interviewer said "Do you think a trans woman is a real woman?".  Jordan Peterson answered, "No.".

3. You are begging the question by saying "she is a girl" because he is not a girl.

4. In the other video I posted, Jordan Peterson is against trans athletes.

 


No I m correct. He is not a scientist in this field and freely admitted that. He said that as his opinion which he said many people disagree with him. Prove she is not a girl. She will live and be a girl for the rest of her life and should be treated that way. Jordan is against Trans people period and is typical of the far right creating super races, or gender, and the rest should be treated badly and hurt. Hitler did that in Germany and look what that did to the world. We had slavery in this country which is very similar to what he tells us about this issue.  All should spend some time helping people not hurting them. By the way there are wrestling matches now where boys and girls compete against each other. Yes he is against trans athletes, and against trans people. They were born that way and he should be ashamed of him self.


Wrong as usual.

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/scientist

 

Definition of scientist

1 : a person learned in science and especially natural science :

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/psychology

 

Definition of psychology
1 : the science of mind and behavior

 

Jordan Peterson has a Ph.D. in psychology therefore he is a scientist.

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/woman

 

Definition of woman
1a : an adult female person

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/female

 

Definition of female
1a(1) : of, relating to, or being the sex that typically has the capacity to bear young or produce egg

 

"Trans women" aren't women because they aren't female because they typically can't bear young.

 

There is no reasoning with liberals.

 


Bad use of the word scientist by you. He is not an expert or scientist in this filed so why did you try and make him look like an expert.  Your other comments have nothing to do with what is being discussed. You are correct there is no reasoning with anyone including liberals (Except far right Trump enablers) when you do not use facts to back up your reasoning. Looks like time has passed your definitions by because they can be considered women now. What would you do with trans women.


Wrong as usual.  Those are not my definitions.  And just because liberals have turned society into an insane asylum, it doesn't mean that I have to stoop to their insanity.

 


Yes you are wrong as usual. No one cares whos definitions they are you are the one who used them so that made it yours. Now take responsibility for what you said. Tell us in detail about liberals and insane asylums.  How would you stop the insanity. You still have not answered the questions on the subject.


Inmates of insane asylums don't end their questions in "?" and  I am not obligated to understand their incoherent nonsense, let alone respond to it.  My remedy is to vote for Trump.

 

 


How do you know that? Have you been to an asylum to hear their incoherent nonsense, and you ever responded to it. For me I have responded to it. Fact is respond to it everyday. Your remedy will not work. Here is one that will. Vote against Dictator Trump. Still waiting for answers to my questions which was the purpose of all of this.


Wait.

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
285 Views
14
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/high-school-runners-sue-to-block-transgender-students-from-c...

 

The families of three high school cross-country runners are attempting to stop transgender athletes from participating in girls' sports in Connecticut by filing a federal lawsuit one day before the start of the state's indoor track championships.  Students Selina Soule, Chelsea Mitchell, and Alanna Smith say that allowing students with male anatomy to participate in sports against female-born athletes hinders their competitive opportunities. The lawsuit was filed against the Connecticut Association of Schools and the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference, which require that students be treated according to the gender with which they identify, in keeping with the state's anti-discrimination law and with local boards of education for Bloomfield, Cromwell, Glastonbury, Canton, and Danbury.

 

"Mentally and physically, we know the outcome before the race even starts," Smith told the Associated Press on Wednesday. "That biological unfairness doesn’t go away because of what someone believes about gender identity. All girls deserve the chance to compete on a level playing field." Smith is the daughter of former Major League pitcher Lee Smith.  Soule, Mitchell, and Smith are represented by the Alliance Defending Freedom, a conservative faith-based organization. "Forcing girls to be spectators in their own sports is completely at odds with Title IX, a federal law designed to create equal opportunities for women in education and athletics,” ADF counsel Christiana Holcomb said. "Connecticut’s policy violates that law and reverses nearly 50 years of advances for women."

 

Last year, the group filed a complaint to the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights on behalf of Soule and two other students whose names were not disclosed at the time, saying that transgender girls had repeatedly won competitive races and that Title IX policy violated federal protections for female athletes.  The plaintiffs have placed behind two transgender sprinters in more than a dozen statewide races since 2017, with Mitchell finishing third in a state track competition last year. "Our dream is not to come in second or third place but to win fair and square," Mitchell said. "All we’re asking for is a fair chance." 

 

The suit is being challenged by the American Civil Liberties Union, which says the measure is "a dangerous distortion of both law and science in the service of excluding trans youth from public life." Transgender female runner Cece Telfer has argued that the reverse is true, dismissing claims that her male anatomy provides her with an advantage against female-born runners and attributing a handicap to her performance incurred through her medical transition.

 

My comment:

 

Cece Telfer should run as a male in the Special Olympics.

 


Really. What do you think about this subject. How would you handle this problem, and do you think the runners are right, and why?


Scientists and I agree that "transsexuals" are not real women.  I want all pretense that they are real women to stop.

 


I am not sure you are correct on scientists agree with you. There have been many articles on this subject and they seem to say the people have no control on gay or straight and transsexuals fall in to the group so it would not be pretense, and if that is true should not they be treated with the group they idenitfy with.


Wrong as usual.  Here is one scientist:

 

 


He is not a scientist but an author. He is giving his views. He also said that everyone should be able to access opportunities offered. Well she is a girl and she is in a girls event so he just took the opposite view to keeping her out.  You should take a second viewing as he does not support what you say nor is he what you say.


Wrong as usual.

1.  Jordan Peterson is a psychologist which make him a scientist.

2.The interviewer said "Do you think a trans woman is a real woman?".  Jordan Peterson answered, "No.".

3. You are begging the question by saying "she is a girl" because he is not a girl.

4. In the other video I posted, Jordan Peterson is against trans athletes.

 


No I m correct. He is not a scientist in this field and freely admitted that. He said that as his opinion which he said many people disagree with him. Prove she is not a girl. She will live and be a girl for the rest of her life and should be treated that way. Jordan is against Trans people period and is typical of the far right creating super races, or gender, and the rest should be treated badly and hurt. Hitler did that in Germany and look what that did to the world. We had slavery in this country which is very similar to what he tells us about this issue.  All should spend some time helping people not hurting them. By the way there are wrestling matches now where boys and girls compete against each other. Yes he is against trans athletes, and against trans people. They were born that way and he should be ashamed of him self.


Wrong as usual.

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/scientist

 

Definition of scientist

1 : a person learned in science and especially natural science :

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/psychology

 

Definition of psychology
1 : the science of mind and behavior

 

Jordan Peterson has a Ph.D. in psychology therefore he is a scientist.

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/woman

 

Definition of woman
1a : an adult female person

 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/female

 

Definition of female
1a(1) : of, relating to, or being the sex that typically has the capacity to bear young or produce egg

 

"Trans women" aren't women because they aren't female because they typically can't bear young.

 

There is no reasoning with liberals.

 


Bad use of the word scientist by you. He is not an expert or scientist in this filed so why did you try and make him look like an expert.  Your other comments have nothing to do with what is being discussed. You are correct there is no reasoning with anyone including liberals (Except far right Trump enablers) when you do not use facts to back up your reasoning. Looks like time has passed your definitions by because they can be considered women now. What would you do with trans women.


Wrong as usual.  Those are not my definitions.  And just because liberals have turned society into an insane asylum, it doesn't mean that I have to stoop to their insanity.

 


Yes you are wrong as usual. No one cares whos definitions they are you are the one who used them so that made it yours. Now take responsibility for what you said. Tell us in detail about liberals and insane asylums.  How would you stop the insanity. You still have not answered the questions on the subject.


Inmates of insane asylums don't end their questions in "?" and  I am not obligated to understand their incoherent nonsense, let alone respond to it.  My remedy is to vote for Trump.

 

 


How do you know that? Have you been to an asylum to hear their incoherent nonsense, and you ever responded to it. For me I have responded to it. Fact is respond to it everyday. Your remedy will not work. Here is one that will. Vote against Dictator Trump. Still waiting for answers to my questions which was the purpose of all of this.


Wait.

 


Oh you have to do some research to answer. Ok I understand. I look forwarded to seeing you research as part of your answers.

0 Kudos
295 Views
13
Report
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png