Honored Social Butterfly

Hey Trump Supporters - The UN is Relevant

The UN Security Council unanimously voted to impose wide-ranging sanctions against North Korea on Saturday for its continued intercontinental ballistic missile testing and violations of other UN resolutions. The sanctions resolution targets North Korea's primary exports, including coal, iron, iron ore, lead, lead ore and seafood. The sanctions also target other revenue streams, such as banks and joint ventures with foreign companies.

Haley praised the unanimous vote on the resolution, saying that the UN "spoke with one voice."

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Honored Social Butterfly

The UN is just another private club, sucking on the teat of the the world.

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer666 wrote:
The UN is just another private club, sucking on the teat of the the world.

Private Clubs...............................I've heard of them but the UN isn't one of them 

There are 196 Countries in the World - 193 are Members of the United Nations 

On the other hand there are 350 Million Americans............................

Trump has approx. 13 Private Clubs with less than 6000 total individual members 

Do the Math - UN allows all the World Countries in 

Trump allows only the Already Rich & Politically Powerful 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hey mick.....didyasee what 'the donald said about NH the other day.  How do you suppose Daniel is doing with that one....I think I got a pretty good idea about what you think....

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

In keeping with the topic - Hey, Hillary supporters, what has it done lately? I've offered Assad and gas as a "didn't do" Is there a counter?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

MS... they're professional diplomats with little or no skills. It's a job club for them... The UN is the dysfunctional family of nations. Who in heaven's name doesn't know that.

I respect the intent but not the product. Judge a tree by it's fruit.

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I'll accept the relevance of the UN when it does more than issue sanctions.

When Assad gassed his own people in violation of UN rules, it was left up to us - not the UN - to do something about it.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png