From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hey Regressives: How is Alabama holding up under the hurricane?

Message 11 of 21

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Almost (but not quite) as bad as Obama saying he had visited 57 states and he only has one more to visit (a gaffe of the highest order)!  Maybe he was talking about Muslim states?

I love it that you consider Obama to be the gold standard for measuring competency. 
I would point out that Obama made that slip ONCE, not three times and did not follow it up with a map during a press briefing. Only a moron would to that, eh? 
In fact, Obama laughed about it.  Most knew it was a slip of the tongue during a brutal stretch in the campaign where sleep was at a premium.  Most laughed it off.  And as you said, he didn't use a crayon to add states to the US, like Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Cuba, Jamaica, etc......

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 21

Good afternoon to all-

Well, as a resident of the Great State of Alabama, I can report that we are dealing with Dorian pretty well. This morning when wife and I went fishing down at Pensacola, the weather was so bad we had to put on sunglasses and try to fish in the shade.

Of course, if I suffer from Hurricane Dorian sunburn, I'll just request the present occupant send me some FEMA money and military facility re-building money that was deflected from its true Congressionally approved purpose and instead to be used for building a wall.

After all, what's more important, my sunburn or a border wall?

Vote the garbage out. We can do better.

Good day to all- Ed

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 21

Are we seeing examples of ‘distract & deflect’?  What’s a candidate and former president have to do with Trump’s dire hurricane warnings for AL? 😂

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 21
Biden's not a criminal, like the current occupant of the White House is, just sayin.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 21

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Almost (but not quite) as bad as Obama saying he had visited 57 states and he only has one more to visit (a gaffe of the highest order)!  Maybe he was talking about Muslim states?

I love it that you consider Obama to be the gold standard for measuring competency. 
I would point out that Obama made that slip ONCE, not three times and did not follow it up with a map during a press briefing. Only a moron would to that, eh? 

Are you referring to moron Biden who has a slip or two or infinite?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 21

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 21

hurricane alabama dorian.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 21

TheOstrichtweet.png

From @ALostrichq-twitter.gif

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 21

@Richva wrote:

The national weather service has said Alabama will not be hit by the hurricane.

Since Trump keeps posting Tweets, comments, and maps showing that Alabama was going to get hit by the hurricane, I thought i would ask the Regressives how that state was faring. 

How is Alabama fairing?  Well, depends which of these reports you deem for reflective of how Alabama is doing.  It's STILL the 2nd, 3rd or 4th worst state to live in.....After all, it is STILL a RED State that supports trump and Roy Moore.....not bad football though......

Worst States To Live In 2019

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 21

@Richva wrote:

The national weather service has said Alabama will not be hit by the hurricane.

Since Trump keeps posting Tweets, comments, and maps showing that Alabama was going to get hit by the hurricane, I thought i would ask the Regressives how that state was faring. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMGq4LNCxQQ

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors