Join Dr. Catherine Alicia Georges and Amy Goyer at 10:15 a.m. ET Wednesday for an AARP telephone town hall on family caregiving issues. Register here.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Here we go AGAIN...ANOTHER shooting in America

Message 21 of 46

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Apparently it’s perfectly legal to walk into a public building like that with a gun. 

That is amazing. You'd think they would have screening.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 46

The question was for Soosie - Sarge @mandm84.....................I answered your question.  I have also been reminded many times that when something is posted, it is open to anyone to answer or make a comment.  Have the rules changed.........again????????????

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 46

The question was for Soosie - Sarge

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 46

Sure Soosie

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 46

Were you around long enough to read the Hatred towards Obama and the Democrats as well Soosie ? @mandm84...................Apparently not. I don't remember anyone praying for him to die or getting rid of all Democrats. How do you think this country can ever heal if the hate gets to the point of wishing anyone dead? Your answer is like "someone else did it, so I will too." There has to be more adult behavior. My own opinion of Obama, and I have expressed it, is that he was not an effective President and leader. That is an opinion and not a threat. Big difference. Some of what is posted on here lately could be determined to be a threat. I am pointing out that when people (even if they are seniors) display this kind of behavior, maybe they should be taken seriously and perhaps reported. I, for one don't like seeing displays of threatening words by posters who are hidden in a group like this. I would think maybe the guidelines need to state that a threat of any kind should not be posted here.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 46

Ignobles attempt distraction - again.

Don't want to discuss the gun with extended magazine that can shoot more bullets without reloading.   

How about the guy who is now shadowing people that visit a Planned Parenthood establishment, taking pictures of car licenses so that he can "educate them at their homes" -    https://www.boredpanda.com/man-photographs-license-plates-planned-parenthood-jordan-hart-arizona/?ut...

Distraction only makes some look exceedling weak - they seem to believe that no one knows the history of this misguided hateful behavior and ideology.    OOPS, we do.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 46

@mandm84 wrote:

Were you around long enough to read the Hatred towards Obama and the Democrats as well Soosie ?

The main "hatred towards Obama' was racist, hateful pictures of signs posted by lefties claiming that they were from Tea Party rallys.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 46

Were you around long enough to read the Hatred towards Obama and the Democrats as well Soosie ?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 46

We don't have a monopoly of bad people in the US

We  have a monopoly of people with mental problems in the US @rker321..........I believe this also. I have started to think a lot lately about "If you see something, you should report it." I have wondered if this includes people on social media and other sites who continue to wish someone dead. This makes me wonder if they are just a ticking time bomb. I see people write that Republicans should be removed from this country and that they pray for the President to die. Some of this kind of talk may not be as innocent as it seems. I wonder why it is allowed on a senior site.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 46

We don't have  a monopoly of bad people in the US

We don't have a monopoly of  people withmental problem  in the US
       We have a gun issue in this country.

All the excuses that I have ever heard is that criminals have guns, well in every country criminals have guns.

We have people with mental issues. then in that case a lot of the population is crazy IN this country.

But we do have a gun issue in this country and that is the lack of laws that can control guns in this country without the fear that every citizen needs at least one gun to defend themselves.
When we are able to see that and understand that guns primarily  should  be in the hand of the  appreciate individuals we will be able to control these shootings.

We need to chage the cultur of the OK corral mentality that exists in this county

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22