Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 25

I revised my opinion to looks Philippine.

You are getting sleepy.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 25

@aruzinsky wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

The "racist" looks Hispanic or Black to me:

RacistClerk.jpg

Besides, a real racist would have said "uppity" instead of "arrogant." Just ask self proclaimed racist, McStrudel.

Can you provide verifiable documentation of the racial/ethnic groups in her genome?

Why not?

"uppity" is much more common to the Southeastern US - given that this did not occur anywhere near the South - the implicit bias in the content of your post sticks out as obviously and blatantly as a republican pedophile hanging out near a child care center hoping to "score"...

Can you cite valid and verifiable factual data conclusively proving that all racists - everywhere in the US always use "uppity" rather than "arrogant"?

You can't?   no surprise...

I don't know how you get "prove" from "looks like."  If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Besides, it was you who compared the color of her skin with the color of excrement.  

I didn't compare her skin color to excrement - I said she was a "racist piece of excrement" - you know - not at all different than trump and the vast majority of his supporters - an accurate description of all of her - both inside and outside...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 25

@Soosie wrote:
Both of your comments about LINKS are OFF TOPIC as the thread was about this racist incident; NOT about links to news articles about this incident. @nctarheel........I don't think your directions to me are ON TOPIC either. In fact if you are male and since I am female, perhaps you are trying to run a female from the group. Wonder if that falls within the guidelines?????

I have neither given you directions nor have I attempted to "run" you from the group.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 25

@alferdpacker wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

RacistClerk.jpg

Besides, a real racist would have said "uppity" instead of "arrogant." Just ask self proclaimed racist, McStrudel.

Can you provide verifiable documentation of the racial/ethnic groups in her genome?

Why not?

"uppity" is much more common to the Southeastern US - given that this did not occur anywhere near the South - the implicit bias in the content of your post sticks out as obviously and blatantly as a republican pedophile hanging out near a child care center hoping to "score"...

Can you cite valid and verifiable factual data conclusively proving that all racists - everywhere in the US always use "uppity" rather than "arrogant"?

I don't know how you get "prove" from "looks like."  If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Besides, it was you who compared the color of her skin with the color of excrement.  

You are getting sleepy.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 25

@aruzinsky wrote:

RacistClerk.jpg

Why not?

Is it possible she could have brought her racism with her when she emigrated from one of those infamous ghettos to the East of New Mexico that has had a history and reputation for racism dating back over 150 years?

"uppity" is much more common to the Southeastern US - given that this did not occur in the Southeastern US - but in the West - the implicit bias in the content of your post sticks out as obviously as a republican pedophile hanging out near a child care center hoping to "score"...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 25

RacistClerk.jpg

Besides, a real racist would have said "uppity" instead of "arrogant." 

You are getting sleepy.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 25

@nctarheel wrote:

Both of your comments about LINKS are OFF TOPIC as the thread was about this racist incident; NOT about links to news articles about this incident.

If her comments are off-topic then many of your posts are completely off topic when you start your spiel about media not being valid because they are owned by the "Moonies" and similar comments.

Even your post attacking Soosie because of her posts being off topic is completely off-topic in itself.

Nothing about the topic whatsoever in your posts.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 25
Both of your comments about LINKS are OFF TOPIC as the thread was about this racist incident; NOT about links to news articles about this incident. @nctarheel........I don't think your directions to me are ON TOPIC either. In fact if you are male and since I am female, perhaps you are trying to run a female from the group. Wonder if that falls within the guidelines?????
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 25

@Soosie wrote:
@Tarheel........I will point out to you that the link was not showing in Alferd's post. You are the one that seems to have it. Strange!!!!!!!!

Again, I don't understand what you are trying to point out in your comment here.

There is nothing "strange" as you call it.

This story was widely reported as being a racist incident thus I have a different link than @alferdpacker but both were about the same story.

Both of your comments about LINKS are OFF TOPIC as the thread was about this racist incident; NOT about links to news articles about this incident.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 25

@Soosie wrote:
@nctarheel..........I would like for you to stop the way you are responding to me. I don't open links here. I work for a IT company and we are told not to. Now, I am sure you will tell me not to be here if I don't follow your rules, but as I understand AARP makes them.

@Soosie, I don't know why you are attempting to start an argument about "links".

There is a link in @alferdpacker's original post as an addendum to his comments.

The two links I provided were as an addendum to MY comments.

You do not have to open any link if you don't want to do so.

I am not sure of what you mean in your comment above.

I will never tell you not to be here as your comments are quite entertaining.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors