Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 25

@aruzinsky wrote:

As every good engineer knows, "Vlad" is not short for "Vladamir" in Russian, so, I will assume that you meant my relative, Vlad the Impaler, aka, Dracula.

I'm willing to be incorrectly accused of being a "bad" engineer in the estimation of trump supporters, and other assorted right wing liars...

I had intended to suggest that that you say hello to Putin  - the man to which the racist piece of excrement - trump - in such an abject, servile, and treasonous manner surrendered at Helsinki.

As can be seen - being a racist piece of excrement - like trump - and a great many of his followers - does not define or describe skin color - the easily recognizable state of being "a racist piece of excrement" only refers to one of the the many widely recognized kinds of moral turpitude and ethical bankruptcy so often seen and identified as a salient identifying characteristic of the vast majority of american political, social, and religious conservatives...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 25

It is amazing - the need for negativity seems to control some, negativity over some obscure event, any other view required genomes, somehow or other Putin gets in.

I loved the part where racism does not have to be proven when making a big deal (including "excrement") out of the racism of the event

The radical left is a pathetic lot.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 25

@alferdpacker wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

The "racist" looks Hispanic or Black to me:

RacistClerk.jpg

Besides, a real racist would have said "uppity" instead of "arrogant." Just ask self proclaimed racist, McStrudel.

Can you provide verifiable documentation of the racial/ethnic groups in her genome?

Why not?

"uppity" is much more common to the Southeastern US - given that this did not occur anywhere near the South - the implicit bias in the content of your post sticks out as obviously and blatantly as a republican pedophile hanging out near a child care center hoping to "score"...

Can you cite valid and verifiable factual data conclusively proving that all racists - everywhere in the US always use "uppity" rather than "arrogant"?

You can't?   no surprise...

I don't know how you get "prove" from "looks like."  If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Besides, it was you who compared the color of her skin with the color of excrement.  

I didn't compare her skin color to excrement - I said she was a "racist piece of excrement" - you know - not at all different than trump and the vast majority of his supporters - an accurate description of all of her - both inside and outside - just as "racist piece of excrement" is an accurate description of trump as well as the vast majority of trump supporters...

I'm sorry.  As an engineer who routinely deals with the physical universe, I didn't realize that I was conversing with a poet of metaphors.  Say "hello" to  Maya Angelou for me.

I'm a mechanical engineer - can distinguish the difference between politically and racially biased trump supporter lies and the real world.

Say hello to Vlad.

As every good engineer knows, "Vlad" is not short for "Vladamir" in Russian, so, I will assume that you meant my relative, Vlad the Impaler, aka, Dracula.

You are getting sleepy.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 25

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Nctarheel is engaging in truthtelling - not censorship...

Again, your post is only a matter of your opinion.  The sources of posts is not what is under discussion, but the content.  The ownership is not under discussion, only that it is the source of the poster's information. 

If your good buddy can prove that the information from that source is not factual, then he should address that instead of the ownership which is not part of discussions.

Absent empirically proved valid evidence that is admissible in a court of law - the content of your posts is only a matter of your opinion as well...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 25

@alferdpacker wrote:

Again, your post is only a matter of your opinion.  The sources of posts is not what is under discussion, but the content.  The ownership is not under discussion, only that it is the source of the poster's information. 

If your good buddy can prove that the information from that source is not factual, then he should address that instead of the ownership which is not part of discussions.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 25

@aruzinsky wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

RacistClerk.jpg

Besides, a real racist would have said "uppity" instead of "arrogant." Just ask self proclaimed racist, McStrudel.

Can you provide verifiable documentation of the racial/ethnic groups in her genome?

Why not?

"uppity" is much more common to the Southeastern US - given that this did not occur anywhere near the South - the implicit bias in the content of your post sticks out as obviously and blatantly as a republican pedophile hanging out near a child care center hoping to "score"...

Can you cite valid and verifiable factual data conclusively proving that all racists - everywhere in the US always use "uppity" rather than "arrogant"?

I don't know how you get "prove" from "looks like."  If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Besides, it was you who compared the color of her skin with the color of excrement.  

I didn't compare her skin color to excrement - I said she was a "racist piece of excrement" - you know - not at all different than trump and the vast majority of his supporters - an accurate description of all of her - both inside and outside - just as "racist piece of excrement" is an accurate description of trump as well as the vast majority of trump supporters...

I'm sorry.  As an engineer who routinely deals with the physical universe, I didn't realize that I was conversing with a poet of metaphors.  Say "hello" to  Maya Angelou for me.

I'm a mechanical engineer - can distinguish the difference between politically and racially biased trump supporter lies and the real world.

Say hello to Vlad.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 25

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Challenging a debunked and disreputable media source is perfectly valid and on topic. If a media source is fully owned by a CULT that has ruined lives, families, and bank accounts; that is surely a media source to be wary of.

I would appreciate if you discontinue attacking sources everytime someone uses one that you disagree with.... your trash is someone elses gold.

Basically you are attempting to engage in censorship.  I don't appreciate your telling me what sources I, or anyone, can use.  Reminscent of pre-war Germany.

Well - all that you would have to do is ignore his posts...

Now - if others believe his posts, and agree with his opinion of other sources - both others that he criticizes and those he approves of, and agrees with - that's their right to belive as they wish.

it's not possible for any poster here to engage in censorship - only moderation staff members have the power to do that here...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 25

@nctarheel wrote:

Challenging a debunked and disreputable media source is perfectly valid and on topic. If a media source is fully owned by a CULT that has ruined lives, families, and bank accounts; that is surely a media source to be wary of.

I would appreciate if you discontinue attacking sources everytime someone uses one that you disagree with.... your trash is someone elses gold.

Basically you are attempting to engage in censorship.  I don't appreciate your telling me what sources I, or anyone, can use.  Reminscent of pre-war Germany.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 25

@alferdpacker wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

RacistClerk.jpg

Why not?

You are getting sleepy.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 25

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

If her comments are off-topic then many of your posts are completely off topic when you start your spiel about media not being valid because they are owned by the "Moonies" and similar comments.

Even your post attacking Soosie because of her posts being off topic is completely off-topic in itself.

I did not attack @Soosie, so I would appreciate that you discontinue posting statements that are not truthful.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors