Medicare open enrollment has begun! Learn all about it in AARP's guide to Medicare made easy.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Here's yet another racist piece of excrement

Message 21 of 25
@Tarheel........I will point out to you that the link was not showing in Alferd's post. You are the one that seems to have it. Strange!!!!!!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 25
@nctarheel..........I would like for you to stop the way you are responding to me. I don't open links here. I work for a IT company and we are told not to. Now, I am sure you will tell me not to be here if I don't follow your rules, but as I understand AARP makes them.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 25

@Soosie wrote:

@Alferd.........Do you know what arrogant was describing? It could be many things even something serious. I also don't think calling the cops is a form of abuse. If you do, can you describe how it is. Since no mention of the race of the clerk  here, I am unable to see how there is racism.  

@Soosie,

It is not @alferdpacker's responsibility to PROVE to you that this wasn't an incident of racism. The video says it all. Does the race of the clerk even matter? If it does, then let's put it this way....the NOT BLACK(there's the mention of race you dissed @alferdpacker for not including in his comments) clerk called the police and it is recorded what she SAID. She SAID she wanted the COLLEGE STUDENT removed from the store because he "WAS ARROGANT AND BLACK".

Just like the coupon incident a couple of weeks back where a former (he was fired) CVS Manager  called the police. Just look at him shaking like a leaf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkH9Uk-_V_o

So this incident, too, is again a clear example of racism and asking @alferdpacker to prove it is just a RED HERRING.

https://www.newsweek.com/video-clerk-calls-police-black-man-arrogant-santa-fe-1064972

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 25

@Alferd.........Do you know what arrogant was describing? It could be many things even something serious. I also don't think calling the cops is a form of abuse. If you do, can you describe how it is. Since no mention of the race of the clerk  here, I am unable to see how there is racism.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

Here's yet another racist piece of excrement

Message 25 of 25

A Clerk Called the Cops on a Kid Buying Candy for Being 'Black' and 'Arrogant' - VICE 

Even worse - consider the probability that she has done this sort of thing many rimes before - probably has passed on her defective genes and permanently damaged whatever children she was allowed to abuse...

Kudos
Views
Replies