Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 31 of 48

@williamb39198 wrote:

Perhaps Women of all races are getting fed up with white guys interferring in their lives and the personal choices that only they can make. 

Let’s reverse this story and consider: perhaps Women could make laws requiring white men to get vasectomies,

no pregnancies, no abortions...case closed! 

Just a thought. Some men have power and control issues. They have no clue as to what is right. And here we see a very ignorant example of that. 

Why make it a racial issue?

I never thought I'd see the day when protecting the lives of babies would be labeled "ignorant". We have certainly moved in strange ways.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 48

@MsStretch wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Does anyone seriously think that large numbers of women will change Parties because they want to kill their babies??

Not the ones who don't value their rights and think it's their fault if they get raped by their daddies.

If rape and incest were off the table, would you be O.K. with abortions being off the table?

Simply put, I am PRO-CHOICE.

Then come up with better logic for baby killing than, "Not the ones who don't value their rights and think it's their fault if they get raped by their daddies".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 48

@ManicProgressive wrote:

I will never understand why anti choice folks won’t put their money where their mouths are and pay for the myriad proven, effective ways to reduce abortion.

They’d rather take a woman’s agency over her own body away from her.

Are preventative measures not available through government programs and PP?

No one is taking any agency away from women. Rather it is giving agency to the baby.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 48

@angeleyes64 wrote:

I try to stay off of the topic of abortion as I feel it is a subject of so many different peoples oponions and personal choices. It seems to cause so many arguments. 

I do however believe it is  NOT a man's right OR the Governments right to tell a woman what she can and can not do with her body. 

That being said I really do believe a girl or woman should NEVER be made to have a baby due to rape or incest. 

Much as I hate to say it, maybe some of these men in the Government should have some one in Their Family be Raped, Have Incest in Their Family and then let's see how it goes. Don't let their money buy a Dr. off in secret for a so called D& C for help, while the poor can't afford it.

Maybe Pence can have a new Grand Baby to help raise with his religion while he does not accept rape or incest  in his Holier than thou religious family as he rants and raves on the election trail for The Donald.  

It is a waman's body a woman's decision. A decision a woman and a man should make together if married, not the Governments.                      

As I said, I hate to say it, but they need to put their self in a woman's shoes, esp. in the case of rape or incest, as if this is not tramatic enough. What the heck are they thinking when they are saying this is OK , obviously they ARE NOT THINKING only as a MAN. 

Think of your wives, your daughters and DO NOT say it won't happen to me or mine, you just NEVER know when it just may happen,then what, the good old Government will then be the Bad Guy, not the Rapest or the Incest in Your Family. 

IMO

If rape and incest were off the table, would you be O.K. with abortions being off the table?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 48

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Does anyone seriously think that large numbers of women will change Parties because they want to kill their babies??

Not the ones who don't value their rights and think it's their fault if they get raped by their daddies.

You're a Man - Men Should Have Nothing To Do With This Decision unless they are the Father & Neither should any Republicans - they are all Hypocrites on this issue - they talk about how sacred life is and oh the killing of babies

The minute the baby is born you dont care anything about them - that's part of the reason you have no standing on this issue

You dont want Food Stamps - you dont want Welfare - you dont want Medicaid - you dont want Affordable Education

So it's mostly a Economic Issue for you - of course every single mother has a Trust Fund to live off of & raise their child

You do want Babies however & you want t h.g em for Senseless Wars - life is not at all Sacred then & again it's a Economic Issue with you - Trust Fund Babies never end up going to war - a plentiful supply of poor babies ensures that

Yes, I am a man, then you went off course. Legislators legislate regardless of their gender. And why restrict legislation to only Dems? That makes no sense except to show a political bias.

It is not an economic issue to me - it is baby killing. But, yes, I do believe that people should be responsible enough to care for children they bring into the world.

Whether or not the government is going to pay for "free" college is not an element in deciding whether or not to kill the baby.

No, I am not opposed to baby killing  for any reasons related to "t h.g em for Senseless Wars" - whatever that means.

And since you mentioned rape and incest, once again, if rape and incest were off the table, would you be O.K. with abortions being off the table?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 48

Perhaps Women of all races are getting fed up with white guys interferring in their lives and the personal choices that only they can make. 

Let’s reverse this story and consider: perhaps Women could make laws requiring white men to get vasectomies,

no pregnancies, no abortions...case closed! 

Just a thought. Some men have power and control issues. They have no clue as to what is right. And here we see a very ignorant example of that. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 48

@rk9152 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Simply put, I am PRO-CHOICE.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 48

I will never understand why anti choice folks won’t put their money where their mouths are and pay for the myriad proven, effective ways to reduce abortion.

They’d rather take a woman’s agency over her own body away from her.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 48

I try to stay off of the topic of abortion as I feel it is a subject of so many different peoples oponions and personal choices. It seems to cause so many arguments. 

I do however believe it is  NOT a man's right OR the Governments right to tell a woman what she can and can not do with her body. 

That being said I really do believe a girl or woman should NEVER be made to have a baby due to rape or incest. 

Much as I hate to say it, maybe some of these men in the Government should have some one in Their Family be Raped, Have Incest in Their Family and then let's see how it goes. Don't let their money buy a Dr. off in secret for a so called D& C for help, while the poor can't afford it.

Maybe Pence can have a new Grand Baby to help raise with his religion while he does not accept rape or incest  in his Holier than thou religious family as he rants and raves on the election trail for The Donald.  

It is a waman's body a woman's decision. A decision a woman and a man should make together if married, not the Governments.                      

As I said, I hate to say it, but they need to put their self in a woman's shoes, esp. in the case of rape or incest, as if this is not tramatic enough. What the heck are they thinking when they are saying this is OK , obviously they ARE NOT THINKING only as a MAN. 

Think of your wives, your daughters and DO NOT say it won't happen to me or mine, you just NEVER know when it just may happen,then what, the good old Government will then be the Bad Guy, not the Rapest or the Incest in Your Family. 

IMO

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 48

@rk9152 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

You're a Man - Men Should Have Nothing To Do With This Decision unless they are the Father & Neither should any Republicans - they are all Hypocrites on this issue - they talk about how sacred life is and oh the killing of babies

The minute the baby is born you dont care anything about them - that's part of the reason you have no standing on this issue

You dont want Food Stamps - you dont want Welfare - you dont want Medicaid - you dont want Affordable Education

So it's mostly a Economic Issue for you - of course every single mother has a Trust Fund to live off of & raise their child

You do want Babies however & you want t h.g em for Senseless Wars - life is not at all Sacred then & again it's a Economic Issue with you - Trust Fund Babies never end up going to war - a plentiful supply of poor babies ensures that

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors