Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

Message 81 of 96

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

You believe but have posted no proof...

Then why don't you do some checking to see if I'm correct? 

You made the assertions - according to GUIDELINES, it's up to you to "Cite your sources".

Do your checking for you?   No way.  

Quote the section in GUIDELINES that says I must do checking because you say I should.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 96

@alferdpacker wrote:

Then why don't you do some checking to see if I'm correct? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 96

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

he's a sheriff - not a Chief of Police.

Whatever, he is still able to designate his uniform since he is head of the department.

I believe there have been references to those pins in the media, including the Washington Post and New York Times.  And you need to look up 'stolen valor'.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 96

@alferdpacker wrote:

he's a sheriff - not a Chief of Police.

Whatever, he is still able to designate his uniform since he is head of the department.

I believe there have been references to those pins in the media, including the Washington Post and New York Times.  And you need to look up 'stolen valor'.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 96

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

According to Donald supporters  if anyone discusses a Republican who happens to be an African American in a negative light - aka wearing nonsense medals - that is "racism".    No, that is pointing out the lack of respect that someone who has a position of power / authority by wearing "medals" that are an embarrassment to the profession to which they are using to make claims of superiority.

Of course  Nothing is "of course" without a supporting link proving it.

GUIDELINES says "Cite your sources"

isn't it reported that Clarke says he is a Democrat, albeit with conservative leanings?

If that's so provide a link to verify that.

And who has said that those emblems on his uniform is 'medals'?  Further as Chief of Police isn't he the one who designates what is worn on his uniform?

Nothing said about his being a veteran and wearing military medals.  Of course isn't 'stolen valor' against federal law?

Many many rhetorical questions that have every appearance of obfuscation.

BTW - he's a sheriff - not a Chief of Police.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 96

@rk9152 wrote:

One hate filled poster even went so far as to question the black man's hair color after changing it in his or her mind.

What is this world coming to......?????

Orange is used to denote a frame of mind, not hair color. Isn't referring to someone as a hate filled poster a personal attack?

tRumpservatives are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 96

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@j872659t wrote:

‘Orange scum that needs to be eradicated form our (political) communities’

OH MAN!!!!! Another racist topic attacking a black man with snideness like, "Looks like he removed his "I am the KING' pin from Burger King.  At least they're cheaper than body armor".

One hate filled poster even went so far as to question the black man's hair color after changing it in his or her mind.

We shall assiduously and enthusiastically labor tirelessly to continue to please and delight as many supporters of cheetolini the unfit as possible...

You're calling a black man "cheetolini"???

Oh MAN!!!! The racism grows and grows.

No, dearie - was referring to trump - known worldwide as "the orange orifice" - "cheetolini the unfit" - "putin's bleep boy" - "melania's much dumber and less rational half"...

As Joe Bob Briggs has often said, "I'm really surprised I have to keep explaining this stuff to you,"

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 96

@afisher wrote:

According to Donald supporters  if anyone discusses a Republican who happens to be an African American in a negative light - aka wearing nonsense medals - that is "racism".    No, that is pointing out the lack of respect that someone who has a position of power / authority by wearing "medals" that are an embarrassment to the profession to which they are using to make claims of superiority.

Of course isn't it reported that Clarke says he is a Democrat, albeit with conservative leanings?  And who has said that those emblems on his uniform is 'medals'?  Further as Chief of Police isn't he the one who designates what is worn on his uniform?

Nothing said about his being a veteran and wearing military medals.  Of course isn't 'stolen valor' against federal law?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 96

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@j872659t wrote:

‘Orange scum that needs to be eradicated form our (political) communities’

OH MAN!!!!! Another racist topic attacking a black man with snideness like, "Looks like he removed his "I am the KING' pin from Burger King.  At least they're cheaper than body armor".

We shall assiduously and enthusiastically labor tirelessly to continue to please and delight as many supporters of cheetolini the unfit as possible...

You're calling a black man "cheetolini"???

Oh MAN!!!! The racism grows and grows.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 96

Should a Veteran wear un-earned medals or battle ribbons?   Would you condemn that person?   

As a Veteran, I proudly wear the medals that I earned and was awarded by the US Navy.    People who feel it necessary to burnish their public appearance with real or faux medals are shameful...and I don't give a hoot if they are African American, Hispanics, Asian Americans or Anglo's - I as most veterans  would view those faux medal wearer's as disrespecting all of those who served in the military and earned said medals/ awards.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors