Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Here’s what the pins that Sheriff Clarke wears actually mean

Message 71 of 96

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Of course, you know what you would find. 

Wrong again.

The fact of the matter is that I had already found out about his lack of valid scientific knowledge/objectivity and maliciously calculated disingenuity two years ago.

BTW - a question -

Very regular use of "of course" in multiple posts - did that get picked up from a viewing of Dustin Hoffman's character in "The Rainman"?

As a part of part of that character, it was an amusing aberration.

Quite a fascinating mechanism for unsuccessfully attempting to pass off an unverified assumption as fact - too bad so many people can so easily see through it.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 96

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Nor did GUIDELINES ever come anywhere close to hinting that a poster has the ability or right to tell another poster what to do.

I decline your suggestion that I search - it's totally unnecessary.

I had already done a search about that wingnut two years ago in May 2015 when he made a complete and utter fool of himself by making ludicrous, inane, deliberately falsified and scientifically invalid assertions regarding marijuana in congressional hearings.  

I sincerely apologize for saying he made a fool of himself - that's a really unfair insult to fools who are far higher quality people.

Another racist attack on a black man. Does it never end??? 

Nope not racist.

I'm equal opportunity. 

I attack the obese orange orifice too...

Don't hesitate to attack morally and ethically bankrupt trump supporters regardless of ethnic background and/or epithelial melanin content.

Skin color has nothing to do with the fact that they're - an embarrassment to their species - an unfortunate mutation that results in an incurable emotionally dysfunctional condition - most likely both.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 96

@alferdpacker wrote:

Of course, you know what you would find.  But at least your post earned you kudos from the Amen Corner..

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 96

@alferdpacker wrote:

Nor did GUIDELINES ever come anywhere close to hinting that a poster has the ability or right to tell another poster what to do.

I had already done a search about that wingnut two years ago in May 2015 when he made a complete and utter fool of himself by making ludicrous, inane, deliberately falsified and scientifically invalid assertions regarding marijuana in congressional hearings.  

I sincerely apologize for saying he made a fool of himself - that's a really unfair insult to fools who are far higher quality people.

Another racist attack on a black man. Does it never end??? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 96

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

One hate filled poster even went so far as to question the black man's hair color after changing it in his or her mind.

What is this world coming to......?????

Orange is used to denote a frame of mind, not hair color. Isn't referring to someone as a hate filled poster a personal attack?

You might want to discuss that definition with "dearie".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 96

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@j872659t wrote:

‘Orange scum that needs to be eradicated form our (political) communities’

OH MAN!!!!! Another racist topic attacking a black man with snideness like, "Looks like he removed his "I am the KING' pin from Burger King.  At least they're cheaper than body armor".

One hate filled poster even went so far as to question the black man's hair color after changing it in his or her mind.

What is this world coming to......?????

We shall assiduously and enthusiastically labor tirelessly to continue to please and delight as many supporters of cheetolini the unfit as possible...

You're calling a black man "cheetolini"???

Oh MAN!!!! The racism grows and grows.

No, dearie - was referring to trump - known worldwide as "the orange orifice" - "cheetolini the unfit" - "putin's bleep boy" - "melania's much dumber and less rational half"...

As Joe Bob Briggs has often said, "I'm really surprised I have to keep explaining this stuff to you,"

"Dearie" - oh my!!! 

My error, I thought that Sheriff Clarke was the topic of this racist attack. Now I find out it is President Trump.

It is so hard to keep up with the shifting sands of hatred.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 96

Let get back to the orange pinhead himself and offer a perfect example of right and wrong:

Dallas Police Chief David Brown soon after six of his Officers were ambushed and killed protecting Black Lives Matter demonstrators was asked if he had a message for the protesters, he said “We’re hiring. Get off that protest line and put in an application and we’ll put you in your neighborhood and we will help you resolve some of the problems you’re protesting about,”

Milwaukee County Sheriff  David Clarke Jr. on Black Lives Matter: ‘they’re black slime that needs to be eradicated from American society’ and has used ‘”black scum” many times to describe BLM.

The idiots that chant disgusting anti-cop slogans give the movement a bad name, as do the too quick to judge incidents, but Sheriff Clarke labels the whole movement as scum denying there is a problem. That’s like saying Trump rallies are full of peckerwood Nazis.

The sad irony in the Dallas tragedy is that Chief Brown for years had been implementing outreach programs and officer training to increase trust and improve community relations. With great success, incidents and complaints had fallen dramatically.

One approach helps the other makes it worse (right vs wrong) so Sheriff Clarke should shut his freaking mouth and be happy he’s got one rubber bullet in his shirt pocket.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 96

Let me Offer a perfect example of right and wrong:

Dallas Police Chief David Brown soon after six of his Officers were ambushed and killed protecting Black Lives Matter demonstrators was asked if he had a message for the protesters, he said “We’re hiring. Get off that protest line and put in an application and we’ll put you in your neighborhood and we will help you resolve some of the problems you’re protesting about,”

Milwaukee County Sheriff  David Clarke Jr. on Black Lives Matter, ‘they’re black slime that needs to be eradicated from American society’ and has used ‘”black scum” many times to describe BLM.

The idiots that chant disgusting anti-cop slogans give the movement a bad name, as do the too quick to judge incidents, but Sheriff Clarke labels the whole movement as scum denying there is a problem. That’s like saying Trump rallies are full of peckerwood Nazis.

The sad irony in the Dallas tragedy is that Chief Brown for years had been implementing outreach programs and officer training to increase trust and improve community relations. With great success, incidents and complaints had fallen dramatically.

One approach helps the other makes it worse (right vs wrong) so Sheriff Clarke should shut his freaking mouth and be happy he’s got one rubber bullet in his shirt pocket.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 96

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

But the guidelines didn't ORDER me to cite my sources of that information. 

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 96

@alferdpacker wrote:

ect? 

You made the assertions - according to GUIDELINES, it's up to you to "Cite your sources".

Ok, my sources is that I believe it has been reported.  I also cited the Washington Post and the New York Times, but I'll add to that USATODAY.    So that should satisfy the need for sources.

But the guidelines didn't ORDER me to cite my sources of that information.  So if you are interested, I would suggest you use one of the search engines to do some work for yourself.

That settles this matter.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors